Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon's Series ❯ In which Thaddeus finally finds Ash ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 7!

Disclaimer: Shadow never claimed to own pokemon. However, as a trainer, I have captured 233 pokemon! Yay! Seventeen more to go, can't get Serebii though, stupid animators taking it out of Crystal…

Notes: <> indicates telepathy, ** indicates thoughts, this is poke speech. Yadda yadda yadda. You've all heard it before.

Timeline: Two weeks after part 6

The pokemon reader - Thank you! *Hugs Valerie the Vulpix* Die flamers! Of course I'll keep writing!

Pikacar/Marle - Thaddeus is not scary, he's just evil. At least that's what I think.

Ranma - thank you! I love making characters grow and mature, its better then the anime, they don't seem to change much.

Lauren Black - oh, new reviewer! Mucho gracias!

Tmp - oh, don't worry. However, Thaddeus will be dying a different death…

Part 7: In which Thaddeus finally finds Ash

< I believe that I have located him, Master. > Kita said.

"Finally!" Thaddeus said. They were floating down the Kiwi River on a raft constructed by Thaddeus's Machamp.

"Well, so where is he?"

< Only a few miles away. I cannot pinpoint the exact location, but it is sufficient to say he is nearby. >

"But I thought this place was a desolate wasteland because of industrial dumping!" Thaddeus said in a shocked voice.

< So did I. >

Meanwhile…

"I'm home!" Ash called. Lance looked up from his computer.

"That's good. There's something we have to do though."

"What is it?" Ash asked.

Lance held up a bottle of hair dye. "Well… considering that your uncle is looking for you and Dragonair says that he's only a few miles away, we must dye your hair so he cannot recognize you."

"What color?" Ash asked.

"Green?"

"NO WAY! I hate green hair!" Ash said indignantly.

I vote for blue! Poliwag told him. Blue with white stripes!

Nonsense! Everyone knows that brownish red hair is the stylish color. Spearow said with a wise aura.

I must protest! You ought to dye it blonde! Shouted Ash's weedle from its position atop his head. After all, I'm yellow and I blend in with this area, so why shouldn't you?

"I don't have yellow skin?"

"Purple?" Lance suggested. "Wait… that wouldn't go well with your eye color."

Ash blanched.

The three pokemon argued. Finally, Lance selected a random bottle of hair dye, dragged Ash to the bathroom despite his protests, and proceeded to dye his hair.

When Ash emerged, his hair was …red violet. (My sister randomly selected this color out of a 96 color Crayola big box of crayons. This was not biased in any way, shape, or form.)

All three pokemon quit arguing and gaped in astonishment.

Ash's face was as red as his new hair.

Poliwag spoke first. Well… it's certainly different.

I am reminded of a turkey. Spearow stated.

I guess it could be worse. Weedle finally managed to stutter out.

Lance shrugged. "As long as he can't tell its you…"

< He is very close by. > Kita told Thaddeus the second.

"How close?"

< Extremely close. He must be in that cave over there. > Kita said, indicating the cave. Thaddeus shrugged and walked towards the entrance.

"Well, let's go. Weepinbell, I choose you! Use Flash!"

Weepinbell lit up the cave. The cave pokemon all scattered as Thaddeus clomped in. Soon, he discovered the steel doors.

"Is there any way to get through these?"
< Not that I know of. You would need to know the computerized password. >

"Fine, I'll just hack my way in then! Machamp, use Strength!" The Machamp reared up and literally tore the door out of the cave.

Both Ash and Lance looked startled.

"All right, hand over Ash Ketchum now!" Thaddeus said. "Or my Machamp will force the information out of you!"

Lance crossed his arms. "Why?"

"Because I'm his uncle! His mother's will clearly states that he should be in my custody!" Thaddeus roared. Specks of spit flew everywhere.

Lance casually reached for Dragonair's poke ball. "Oh?"
"Machamp, immobilize him until he surrenders!" Before Lance could react, Thaddeus's Machamp slammed him against the wall so hard that it cracked. A thin stream of red trickled down the stainless steel walls. Lance's eyes fluttered closed and he went limp.

"No! Leave him alone!" Ash shouted. "Poliwag, Spearow, Weedle, go!"

The three pokemon immediately began attacking the Machamp, but it just brushed them off and commenced to choke the dragon trainer.

"Never take what is mine again!" Thaddeus said loudly.

< Don't you think this is a little extreme? > Kita asked. She was getting worried. The human did not look like it would survive.

"Nonsense! All right, Machamp, keep him there until I leave." Thaddeus calmly backhanded Ash, before picking him up and stuffing him into a suitcase. The three pokemon were also dumped in with him.

"Hahahaha! Oh yeah, and grab the guy, Kita. I'm going to hand him over to the police." Thaddeus said as an afterthought. "You can release him now, Machamp."

Kita picked up Lance's unconscious form and teleported back to the mansion.

Kita was surprised to find out that Lance was a girl. She told Thaddeus, who sneered and said that he would think of a different punishment then.

"Perfect. Just what I need." Thaddeus said cruelly.

When Lance awoke, she was immobilized by a Caterpie's silk thread. She struggled, but the bonds were very tight.

"Hahahaha!" Thaddeus said as he walked in. "You've met your match!" He then went into a round of colorful cursing that I as authoress cannot dictate without causing some people to frown/blanch, as it was very depraved.

"What do you want?" Lance asked angrily as she tried to break free.

"You know what I want." Thaddeus said as he advanced towards the dragon trainer. Lance's eyes went wide.

"You wouldn't!"

"Why not, Catelyn? I am your husband, after all."

(A/N: rearrange the letters in Catelyn and you'll get Lance!)

"Only because my parents were sick freaks who wanted more money and decided to engage me to a man who was twenty-three years older!" Lance spat. "Why do you think I ran away?"

"Tsk, tsk. I'm sure they'll be very glad to know that we have successfully consummated our marriage in all ways. I'll enjoy this very much." Thaddeus said as he leered as he moved a hand up to stroke her cheek.

Lance's eyes closed for a brief second as she felt the power of the Viridian Forest building up inside her body. Now, the emphatic power is supposed to be used to heal, but it also has a darker side. And it was into this aspect that Lance tapped. A pair of steel wings sprouted from her back, razor-sharp. They cut through the silk threads easily. Before Thaddeus could react, a Hyper Beam shot from Lance's hands and through his chest. He really didn't have a chance.

Lance dusted herself off. "Sick bastard." She muttered. "Now where's Ash?" Her eyes flashed silver for a moment, before she felt his chi. Ignoring the throbbing pain in her head, she released her Aerodactyl and flew off to look for Ash.

Ash awoke in a nursery. It would have been nice, except that there was a very mean-looking Snubble guarding the door. Ash slowly edged away from it.

I'm going to keep you here until Master has finished his business. The Snubble said. If you try to leave, I'll bite you.

Ash glared at the small pink pokemon. * I wonder where my pokemon are? I'm stuck here until Thaddeus finishes his business? That sounds bad… *

Just then, he heard a scream. The Snubble dashed off. Ash blinked, before realizing he was free. He quickly located his pokemon and ran off.

End Part 6!

Review or I won't post the next part! Flames will be used to build a roaring bonfire, in which I will happily burn all the fics I don't like. Oh, and Valerie will toast the flamers for me. Thanx Pokemon reader!