Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Ersatz Humanity ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Misty torture! ^^
Warnings: Misty torture, implied AAMRN
Chapter 3
 
Lance waited impassively. “You know, Unit Thirty, I can give you a Memory Purge like Sabrina did for Ash. Or I can use the System Purge - rewrite you completely. Would you like that instead?”
“I… What did you do to me?” Misty screamed. “I'm human! I know I am!”
“You have no memories of your childhood, because your childhood didn't exist. The few scattered scraps you may have are idle fantasies. You've only been in existence for seven years, but perhaps that is the warranty.”
“I don't believe you! You're lying!”
“Then you're both blind and foolish. I suppose it's the System Purge then.”
“No! I won't talk to you! You can't do this to me!”
“Oh, but he can…”
 
Misty looked up. “L-Lorelei? What are you doing here?” She began to blush, seeing her idol, but then realized how she must look.
“I was trying to figure out why Lance was taking so long.” Lorelei shrugged. “You could have irreversibly damaged our best Unit.”
“I- I'm not a robot! I'm not!”
“Lance, just give her the System Purge. We'll rebuild her; she's only good for scrap now. Her battle systems have been gone for almost two years since no one's bothered to do the proper checkups.”
Lance sighed. “Those…” He nodded as he tweaked a wire, and watched Misty scream, as she was forcibly Shut Down.
“Well, that's it.” Lorelei said. “Jynx and I will take her to the Factory.”
“Good luck, dear cousin.”
Lorelei waved goodbye to Lance and then teleported.
 
“So this is where we are, Father.” Lance sighed, leaning against his headboard. “Every year the human population decreases. Units are replacing humanity - and when all the humans are gone, we can shut them down.”
< You do well, my dear child. >
< I know. >
< Is there anything you want? >
< No, I don't think so. > Lance smiled. < I'm just glad this worked out…since we didn't need death, not this time. >
< Are you disappointed? >
< Only a little. But it's all right. I'll wait until next time before… >
< I know. Relax, child. You've earned this resting phase. >
Lance nodded, and slipped into sleep.
 
END FIC
Completed 7/1/05
Aight, short fic, I really suck at technical things, so… cya~! *Phantomness signs off*