Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Concern ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
“Gengar, why do you seem to be obsessed with Kitty?”
 
The question had come out of nowhere, and the ghost blinked in surprise before turning to stare at the purple canine that had walked up to him. His answer was delayed but very Team Meanies-like in spirit. “Kekeh, what's it to you, mutt? Jealous?” His smirk grew when Granbull growled in warning, and he turned to his lackeys to order, “Let's go, Medicham, Ekans. We have some helpless and rich pokemon to save!”
 
“Hey, where are you going? I'm not done with you!” When the ghost gave him a curious glance, he scolded, “You should stop toying with her, Gengar. She's not your plaything!”
 
“And you would know all there is about toys, wouldn't you, mutt?”
 
Granbull's eyes narrowed threateningly. “This is serious. I'm only going to say this once: Either stop playing games or leave her alone. She doesn't need to deal with you as a reward for saving us all.”
 
Gengar's grin only grew wider, as if mocking the dog's concern. “Oh, I see. Kekeh, I'll be sure to keep that in mind!”
 
 
.
 
 
Theme: Obsession
 
Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)