Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Miracles ❯ Chapter 3 - Part 1 - Who is the Mother? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3- Who is the mother??!?!?!

The next month went by pretty smoothly for Butch. His stomach was now showing. Because of that, he had Cassidy to buy him some bigger clothes. To make sure that no one found out about Butch’s pregnancy, him and Cassidy went to stay at their hideout cabin. Cassidy was now the one stealing pokemon because she worried about Butch trying to steal pokemon while he was pregnant. Butch instead stayed at the cabin and cooked and cleaned. On the days that he was not feeling well, Cassidy would take over and usually cook him the foods that he had been craving.

One day Cassidy and Butch were sitting on the couch watching TV when all of a sudden Butch said, “ OUCH! That hurts!” “What’s wrong, Butch?!?!” Cassidy asked in kind of a scared voice. “ I just felt the baby kicking me for the first time! Here, feel Cassidy!” Butch took her hand and placed on his stomach. Cassidy smiled as she felt the little kicks. “ The baby is certainly healthy! Oh! By the way, Ania is doing your ultrasound tomorrow! She is going to do it here since we cannot go to headquarters!” Cassidy said. “Ok! I cannot wait to find out the baby’s gender!” Butch said excitingly. He smiled as he began rubbing his swollen stomach. “ I hope that everything’s okay!” he said. “ It will be! By the way that you have been eating, I would not be surprised if you had a 10 lb. Baby!” Cassidy said while laughing. “ That’s not funny!” Butch said while frowning. “ I am sorry but I am excited too! I cannot wait!!!”

The next day was bright and sunny. Cassidy got up before Butch and made him breakfast. Then she put the food on a tray and went to the bedroom. “Butch, wake up!” Cassidy said. “ Wha…What’s this?” Butch asked as Cassidy placed the tray on the bed. “Well, I got to thinking and I wanted to do something for you to thank you for what you have been doing. So, today, I am going to do what you normally do and I will even wait on you!!!” Cassidy said while smiling. “Thanks, Cass! That is so nice of you!!” Butch said while he was smiling. “ Well, eat up!! Ania will be here soon and you need to take a shower and get dressed!” Cassidy said. “OK!” Butch said. Butch ate breakfast quickly, then he took a shower and got dressed. He decided to wear his blue jeans, his dark green button up shirt, and his brown shoes.

When he came into the living room, Cassidy looked at him, smiled and said,” You look nice as a pregnant man!” He blushed and placed his hand on his stomach. “ Not much longer!!! Soon this baby will be in my arms!” Cassidy smiled.