Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ PMD Begin ❯ Prologue ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Time to wake up now.”
“Ok mum I'm getting up now” I muttered, not getting up.
“Don't make me come in there”
“OK MUM I'M GETTING UP NOW” I screamed, getting out of bed in a rush knowing what would happen if I didn't.
---------------------------------------------------
A few minutes later a young girl with light brown hair wearing a plain green t-shirt with a red and white pokeball stitched onto it walked in to the small kitchen where her mum was cooking breakfast. A sleeping Raichu in the corner of the room was soon awakened by the delicious smells of food being cooked. The Raichu was a medium sized pokemon with orange fur, two yellow cheeks, long curly ears, a white oval on its belly and a really long black tail with the tip of its tail missing to symbolise that this Raichu was female.
The young girl's name was Amy and she was 10 years old and Amy loved Pokemon. Amy and her mum lived very far from any town so as a result Amy didn't have many friends, so she spent most of her time playing with the Pokemon that her mum had caught when she was a trainer and helping out her mum on the ranch.
“Amy, after breakfast, could you please go down to the orchard and pick some Oran berries, because we are running out of them.”
“Ok mum.”
“Thank-you dear.”
So after breakfast, Amy walked down to the Oran berry orchard with a big tan-brown coloured basket tucked under her arm.
Along the way she passed a few other young Pokemon who were looking for their breakfast. Some of the Pokemon included:
A Sentret with a white circle on its belly, two black ears with red in the middle and a stripped black and brown tail was trying to reach an apple that was out of its reach and a Rattata, a small purple pokemon with a white under belly was searching for some breakfast of its own.
Amy thought about how wonderful it was to have all these pokemon around her.
Soon Amy was walking around a huge lake and all of a sudden a Milotic, a gorgeous sea serpent pokemon rose majestically from the depths of the lake. The Milotic had a long slender body with the ends of its tail ended in a fan shape coloured blue and red. The Milotic also had two long red tentacles and a small cream coloured horn in-between the tentacles. It also had a bright red collar around its neck to show to passing trainers that this Milotic was already owned by someone, that someone being Amy's mum, because the lake wasn't on their ranch Amy and her mum put collars on their pokemon in the lake so that they could still live and play in the lake without having the fear of another trainer coming along and taking that pokemon for themselves.
“Hey, Milotic, how are you this morning?” Amy called across the lake to Milotic
“Milllo Millo” Milotic answered back
“Ok, bye, see you soon”. Amy called back, starting to walk around the lake to the orchard in front of her.
Soon she reached the outskirts of the Oran berry orchard there were small Oran berries on every tree but, Amy knew that the bigger and juicer ones were in the depths of the orchard where a lot less Pokemon traveled to eat them. Even now she could see a baby Spinarak trying to chew a small Oran berry for its breakfast.
She started walking deeper into the forest, soon the morning rays couldn't penetrate through the lush forest canopy.
A few minutes later, Amy found the Oran berries and began to pick them. She stayed there until the sun had fully risen and the basket was full of the blue berry goodness.
As she walked back, she absently kicked a rock off into the trees, completely forgetting her mum's earlier warning.