Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon Stories: How It All Begin -- With A Battle & A Rayquaza. ❯ Before Mewtwo. ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon, nor do I own some of the characters in this fanfic. But, I do own other characters that you'll find in this fanfic.

|||

"Pokémon Stories." --
"How It All Begin:"
"With A Battle & A Rayquaza."
Chap. 01. --
"Before Mewtwo."

|||

It all started with a great loss & it ended with a even greater friendship. I remember it like it happened yesterday.

It was a time when everything it my whole little world was going my way. I wasn’t very rich; but with my great family, the good pokémon we had, & the fact that I was never left behind; that didn't really matter.

The thing that I loved the most was my mom. She knew just what me tick; she never left me out of anything; she was my bestest friend & I was hers. As far as I was concern, I was the girl to live anywhere.

|||

But that all changed one day. That day still makes me hurt inside. I guess, I still can’t get over it. I was only 8 years old when it happened.

It was a clear, cool, sunny in July. I was outside, in our backyard, just playing that day. When out of nowhere, a Sandslash apeared.

It looked like a normal Sandslash, but it's eyes were red. I don't mean they glowed red, they were really red! I waved hello, not realizing the horrible thing that would happen next.

|||

It attacked me! I screamed!

"MOMMY! HELP!" Then my mom pushed me out of the way & took the attack for me. My mom screamed & struggled in what seemed like a nightmare.

My Dad (who, by the way, was an inventor, as well as working on a big project, & still is) rushed outside & call out one of pokémon.

|||

He saved us. But Mom was still hurt. So, we took her to the hospital, but the doctor told us that she had been hit by an unknown type of poison, there was nothing they could do.

She stayed in that hospital for a year before the day that she died. I'd remembered that her last words to me were: "Love is stronger then death, so, it can heal the scars that death leaves."

I miss her still to this day! I mean, she was my friend. But now, I have new friends, & I'll never forget the day that the very first one of them: Mewtwo.