Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon: A New Start ❯ Ch. 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pokemon:
A New Start
2
Our young travelers have begun on their journey to become Pokemon Masters, only through their allegence together can they actually achieve that goal. We follow the travelers now approaching Route 1.

Shikha looked all around, holding her Pokedex close, awaiting a new battle, as hers with Dante was rather interesting.

Moments earlier...

Dante retreived his Poke Ball and threw it, summoning his Bulbasaur. There Charmander and Bulbasaur stood there, growling at each other. "Charmander use tackle!" Shikha yelled. Charmander began to run at Bulbasaur, who awaited his trainers command. "Bulbasaur, counter!" Charmander leapt at Bulbasaur who spun and then kicked Charmander back. Shikha looked impressed, while Dante smiled at his little Bulbasaur. "Charmander, bite him!" Shikha demanded. Dante was caught off guard as Charmander jumped on Bulbasaur and bit down on his head. Bulbasaur shook him around and Charmander bit down harder. Dante growled while Shikha laughed. "Hurry Bulbasaur! Vine Whip!" Dante yelled. Bulbasaurs vines flew at Charmander at knocked him into Shikha's arms, knocking her back a little. She blinked in surprise and then tossed Charmander into the air. "Charmander, use tackle again, finish Dante's weak Pokemon!" She yelled, giggling a little bit. Dante watch the Charmander in the sky, coming down to meet his Bulbasaur and yelled "Bulba..time for a headbutt!" Bulbasaur looked up at Charmander and barked in agreement to his trainer. He shot into the air and his head collided with Charmander and knocked him into the ground below. Bulbasaur fell from the air but Dante caught him and hugged him. Charmander was knocked out.

Present..

Dante smirked at his Poke Ball and watched Shikha looking for another Pokemon. They were unusual for rivals as after the battle, they decided to stick together. Between them and their tough Charmander and Bulbasaur, nothing could stop them.

"Get down from there Pikachu!" A voice yelled. Dante and Shikha nearly jumped and looked around. "Get down you crazy little rat!" The shrill voice sounded again. Dante and Shikha ran to where it was and saw a figure shaking a tree in which a Pikachu was sitting up in. The Pikachu shook its head at his owner and smiled. "I'm starting a Pokemon journey! Get down here!" The figure yelled, shaking the tree like crazy. "Hey! Quit that!" Shikha yelled, running to the tree. The figure turned and glared but then smiled. "Hey! You're Oak's granddaughter!" Dante was struck back as he realized this figure was Ash Ketchum. He'd figured that from what his mom told him about Ash showing up late to The Professors lab late and in pajamas, that it'd be a boy...he was wrong. Dante raised an eyebrow and saw Shikha and Ash hug. "Uh..hi?" He said. Ash looked at him. "Is this your boyfriend?" Ash asked, looking him up and down. Dante blushed and looked at Shikha. She's not really my ideal girlfriend but maybe she could be...He thought. "Nah, he's my rival but we're tagging along with each other and trying to catch Pokemon. I'll beat him, believe me!" Shikha said, smirking and looking at Dante who tried to cover his blush. "Oh what was that? Blushing huh?" Shikha said loudly. Dante growled lowly and looked Ash, who was still examining him. Dante smirked and then moved to the tree and whispered "Hey Pika, why not come down for me?" The Pikachu's ears went up and it looked at Dante who gave him a kind smile. "Oh forget it, I can do this alone!" Ash yelled, as a Pidgey came out of the grass and began pecking its feet.  

"Pidgey..a wild bird Pokemon, an easy catch for a good trainer." The Pokedex said as Shikha held it up. Ash grinned and picked up a small stone and tossed it. The stone struck the Pidgey in the head and it looked up at her. "What?!" She yelled.

The sky began to turn grey and rain began to fall.

The Pidgey stared at Ash and then flew into the air. Suddenly all the trees rustled and the sky was filled with Pidgeys.

Dante stared at the sky and backed up, Shikha followed and then looked to Ash who stood there a moment. "Oh...damn..Run!" She yelled and they all spread out.  Dante looked around as he ran as fast his feet could carry him. "Water ahead!" He yelled as the Pidgeys began to fly down at them. Ash hid behind a tree with Shikha and they watched Dante dive into the water.

The wings of the birds were all the sounds that could be heard besides the waves of the water and then Dante's voice yelling "Help! I can't swim!" Ash looked at Shikha who ran and dove in the water to save him. She grabbed hold of him and he splashed around in panic. She hit him in the head and knocked him out.

Ash smiled and then ran toward the water but the Pidgey were all waiting. They glared at her and she frozed. "Oh.." She said, about to accept her fate. The Pidgey swept down to her and then the unexpected. "Pika..chu!" The Pokemon's voice seemed to echo and the attack flew at the attacking Pidgey. All of them fell, shocked, paralyzed.
Shikha pulled Dante out of the water and looked at him. "Well, he really isn't too bad looking." She said, playing with his hair and pulled his glasses off, dried them with her shirt and placed them back on.

Ash smirked at Shikha with her hands on her hips. "Well, well, well.." She said. Shikha looked up and smiled. "He'll be fine, just had to give him a knock on the head." Shikha said, laughing. Ash shook her head and threw a Poke Ball at one of the Pidgey. The ball shook a couple times then dinged as the Pokemon was caught. Ash smiled and held the Poke Ball to the sky and then looked down at Pikachu. "You saved me." She said. Pikachu nodded and then climbed up his owner and onto her hat. Ash smiled and laughed.

Dante woke up and saw Shikha looking at him, smiling. He blinked a couple times and held his head. "You okay?" Shikha asked, smiling cutely at him. Dante brushed his hair out of his face and shook himself off. "You hit me." He said, laughing and holding his head again. "You would've drown me too idiot." Shikha said, jokingly. "I am no..wait oh well thanks." Dante laughed and pulled himself and Shikha up.

"Are you two ready to keep going?" Ash asked. Shikha and Dante looked at Ash who tapped her foot. "Or do you wanna keep proving that you're boyfriend and girlfriend?" Ash asked, a goofy tone to her voice. Dante and Shikha looked to one another and laughed and ran after Ash who was running away with her Pikachu.


Converting /tmp/phpZz3OnL to /dev/stdout