Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon College ❯ The Start of a new adventure ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I hear a loud roar that awakens my slumber, my beloved Eevee which I nickname 'rowdy' woke me up to start a new day at Pokemon college. Me and Rowdy have been companions since me and him were born. When me and my twin were born my parents thought it would be a good idea to catch a Pokemon and let it choose one of us to be its partner. And since i loved and cared for him, we became best friends, and since the day he chose to be my partner i will never let him go.
I got up out of my bed in just boxes, but after an hour or so I was in a white shirt with a black tie and a black jumper over the top saying PKMN academy in white writing on the top corner. I gave rowdy a bath and put a tie on him as he was a student in the academy too, he grades just like me, does homework like me, but does not as much classes. To describe myself, I'm very tall with a slim muscular look, i have a tanned body with brown hair that was originally a side fringe, but i got sick of it going into my face so i made it go up, but still to the side, I always wear a beanie so you can see just the fringe going up and i have always got my yellow poke ball around my neck with "Rowdy" engraved on the top. Now that me and rowdy are ready we have one quick look in the mirror, get our things ready and head to our lockers too get ready for our last week of Pokemon College!