Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Legends tale ❯ Chapter1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter1
The hard road
Its morning over the Johto region and Meleny is ready to begin her Pokemon quest to be the best there ever was. “Mom is it time yet?” said Meleny. “Yes it is now be careful okay.” said her mother. Meleny makes her way outside and heads for elms lab. Once there she heads inside to see elm standing by a machine and she heads inside to go see what's up. “Hi elm.” said Meleny. “Hey Meleny I know what you're here for I have your Pokemon all ready to go here he is.” said elm. “Oh, wow he looks so cute this is the one right the Pokemon I asked you for?” said Meleny. “Yes it is now I have something to ask you, could you do a job for me?” said Elm. “Ya, but what is it?” said Meleny. “I need you to get something from Mr. Pokemon on route 30 and bring it back to me can you do that?” said Elm. “Yes I think I can I will be right back okay.” said Meleny. “Okay he will be expecting you okay.” said elm. Meleny heads out for the first but her pokemon does not want to be inside it's ball so it breaks out and starts walking along side of her and she pays no mind as they head out to the next town which just so happens to a city and she finds along the way a pokemon in the grass but has no poke balls to get it so she heads on to the city. When she arrives she sees a guy standing by the exit to the city and he says you can't pass this point because some people have been sited here and this route is not safe right now so she goes and tells professor elm in the pokemon center that she must stay here tonight and says I will tell him that you will be late. So she heads out and find s a newbie who just got his first pokemon and she ask if he wants to battle and he accepts so they head out to the battle arena located at the far end of the city. “Let's do this.” said Meleny. “Okay if that's what you want.” said Akaria. “By the way what's your name if I may ask?” said Meleny. “The names Akaria and you?” said Akaria. “Meleny so how about we get down to the battle okay.” said Meleny. “All right.” said Akaria. “Go get em now Chikorita now let's do this.” said Meleny. “Go Totodile now.” said Akaria. “Now go use tackle now.” said Meleny. “Doge now and use tackle.” said Akaria. “Doge now and use tackle and aim for his head.” said Meleny. “What how could this happen no Totodile come back now.” said Akaria. “We did it.” said Meleny. “We shall battle again for this point on we will be rivals okay.” said Akaria. “Yes we will I look forward to fight you once more.” said Meleny. “Bye then we will meet again.” said Akaria. “Don't worry he gets like that some times.” said Leon. “And who might you be?” said Meleny. “Oh, sorry my names Leon that guys only been a trainer for a few days and has no idea how to battle and thinks he dose.” said Leon. “So he thinks he better than he is right?” said Meleny. “Ya, but I know I'm not like that so what do you say why don't we be friends I think we should be because I see a bright future in you as a Pokemon trainer.” said Leon. “Okay then we shall go together but tonight we must stay here while the police clean up the route ahead then we will leave in the morning.” said Meleny. “Okay we will leave tomorrow.” said Leon. “The pair gets ready for the journey ahead while two members of a group sneak up and attack. “Hiya.” said a guy. “What the?” said Meleny. “Go Ekans!” said TR Member. “Go poke ball!” said Leon. “What is that?” said Meleny. “That's my Spinarak.” said Leon. “Right then Ekans use wrap now!” said TR Member. “Doge it and use poison sting!” said Leon. “No I can't end like this.” said TR Member. “Give up huh?” said Leon. “Yes I do but you have not seen the last of team rocket we will be back.” said TR Member. “Good bye to that.” said Leon. “Well let's go to the center.” said Meleny. “Hey you wanted to get through the route right well we just finished cleaning up.” said Officer Jenny. “Okay then let's go then.” said Leon. “Okay then off to see Mr. Pokemon.” said Meleny. “Well then we will be going now.” said Leon As the two head up the road and get ready to set out for new adventures they both now they will be together forever with the bond between Meleny and her Chikorita as she and Leon set out on quest to be the best there every was.