Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Titan's. ❯ Kindness. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The blood slid down the front of the teenager, but she didn't care one bit. She had a purpose for being her, for being in pain, for being hurt, she had to remember her purpose. Everything she knew, everything she had believed in, was being tested. Kindness would definitely help the Dark Titans and the Corrupted Titans... Kindness would show them how to be good again.

Fighting did hardly anything, but kindness would change them. Nothing would change them but kindness, force wouldn't change these hurt souls... nothing would change them but kindness. It was hard to manage, it was hard to endure this much pain. Blood trickled down her front from the cut across her chest. Her hair was no longer held back, cut by the one in front of her's claws as the Zangoose Dark Titan. A smirk came to the lips of the tall male, who's right side of his head was spiked up and white, while the other side was spiked and red.

"Getting tired there?" He asked, chuckling as he shifted his gloved claws further back onto his hand. It was time to end this, this Titan was a weakling who spoke of peace between all titans, and wanted them to use their gifts for good... It was the end for her with the final Flamethrower attack from this strong Pokemon titan.

"Sometimes the kindest thing you can do...is show someone the error of their ways." The attack was already spiraling out of the Zangoose's mouth as the Meganium Titan spoke up with that statement. He was unable to stop the flames shooting out of his mouth, as she threw her arm in front of her, a see through wall of light forming in front of her as the flames crashed down around her form.

After a long moment, the Zangoose stopped the flame based attack, watching as the flames that had caught the field on fire around their battle burned brightly, and he waited to be able to see the scorched remains of the Meganium Titan. A weakling wouldn't be able to defend against that strong of an attack....

He smirked as he saw the figure starting to appear out of the smoke and flames, and then froze seeing something completely different then what he was expecting to see. The Titan seemed to be fine, un-damaged by the flames as a green glowing sphere was held in between her hands.

"Energy Ball." The attack flew out, and yet it completely missed the Zangoose and crushed a boulder nearby into nothing but rubble. The Meganium Titan walked forward towards the shocked Dark Titan, and extended a hand down to him.

"My name's Akimi... you ready to listen to me now?" She asked as the Zangoose just fell to his knees. She was so strong, yet she'd let him beat her up to such a point... He was shocked. He'd never been allowed to fight someone so....different. Everyone he'd fought before since this had happened to him, had fought back with anger and rage, and tried to kill him right back...She hadn't.

Unlike the other's, she didn't just preach about kindness, she gave it. He'd been slower after firing off the flamethrower, so she could have hit him with that Energy Ball, instead she let it by-pass him without harming him at all. She showed him her strength, and yet she never used it against him.

"....why would you..." He asked looking up at her with confusion in his red eyes. The smile she gave him, made tears come to his eyes. He felt guilt, he'd hurt her....he'd made her bleed.

He'd acted like a wild animal, and hurt someone so kind.

"I'm sorry...." He said as his head hung in front of her, his fists hit the ground as he lowered his head. "I'm so sorry..." He was shocked when he saw her skirt lower closer to the ground, and then he was pulled into a hug, by....someone like her.

He held onto her as he hugged her close, making a silent promise he would do anything for her. He had spent four years in a mindless hell, talking about pain as if it was his friend...spreading around the hatred and everything of the sort.

He'd been in pain at first, and then he'd only been shown pain...it had become all he knew. Pain, fear, and anger... but then he'd seen her. She's greeted him with a warm smile, and not a mean word. He'd deemed her a weakling who needed to be killed...and then? She'd shown him exactly who the stronger Titan was. She could have killed him at any point, and yet she hadn't.

He was called Kyoshiro, and he had once been a good Pokemon trainer before Team Crystal had gotten a hold of him, and warped his DNA to match that of a mad Zangoose. He'd gained the Abilities of a Pokemon Titan...and the pain he'd suffered had been awful...completely awful.

He still felt it, as he hugged Akimi, but she felt so nice and warm, and she smelt sweet, disarmingly sweet. He closed his eyes as he held onto her, and breathed in the scent. As he did, he felt his pain going away...

A few miles away, on a cliff, a trio watched through binoculars... Okay, one did while one goofed off, and another one played with a leaf. He liked playing with leaves...

Briar's hand lowered slowly as he smiled. About three weeks ago, Akimi had met with their boss, and politely turned him down. She wouldn't join either team, and when the boss asked her why, she said she didn't believe in the way either team went about doing things. No matter how they looked at the situation, they were a race divided. Each of them was a Titan, a being gifted by the legendary Pokemon Arceus to keep the peace between humans and Pokemon by solving the problems both species came up with.

She believed violence solved nothing, and yet when she had to fight she would fight. But once again, she'd saved a Dark Titan from being destroyed. She healed when she fought. It didn't matter who she fought, when they crossed paths in battle with Akimi they'd walk away smarter, or as a better person.

She had her own Meganium with her, and she also had a Magby with her who refused to evolve. Also with her, was the Pokemon she called 'Queen' which was short for Nidoqueen. Her team would change now and then, and yet she always had her Meganium with her.

"Spying on your girlfriend again Briar?" the loud mouthed Rayne asked as he leaned on the shoulder of the Venasaur titan. For a moment, Briar didn't say a thing, but then his fist clenched as he decked the other firmly in the chest for being just an idiot.

"Idiot! She's being stupid, why wouldn't you want back up for something big like this?! I mean, she can't heal the world! Titan's are divided, and she talks about it like we can just...get along." He shook his head, he'd had some bad experiences with Dark Titan's before his team mates had joined him. The Dark Titan's were cruel, evil, and yet....and yet she could change them.

The field she was standing in was scorched and blackened as she stood up from the Zangoose and looked around with a sadness in her eyes. Then, she let out a soft sigh, as she let out her own Meganium. The Pokemon let out a happy shout of his name before he stopped, looking around.

With a heavy sigh, the Pokemon focused, knowing what his trainer wanted already as his flower glowed, sending healing power out over the entire grassy field. It was a special ability of a Meganium to heal plants...

A pair of blue eyes watched as the field turned from black to lush and green again. He was mildly curious about this Meganium, she was so set in her beliefs that kindness would definitely change them, the Dark and Corrupted Titan's... how she could be so sure he didn't know as he let out a soft sigh. His two partners were fighting like idiots over something or another, shoving and kicking and everything...

As the Charizard Titan stood, the tie on his back blew back in the wind as he watched Akimi leave the Zangoose Titan in the field of lush growing plants and flowers, as she and her Meganium ran off. He watched as the Zangoose Titan waved his clawed arm after her, and he nodded. He understood now, they all were Titan's...

Of course, he did want to kill his team mates after Rayne knocked Briar into him and almost knocked him off of the cliff. He would have fallen all the way down, but luckily the long, orange ties of his vest caught on the bushes near the top as he just fumed waiting for his team mates to drag him up.