Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter X
 
Once we got to the PokÄ“mon Mart, we asked the clerk where was Venus, the Cipher Admin, at. He said: “Venus is broadcasting into the station north of here. If you need to get there, you'll need the R-Disk.” I asked: “Where is the R-Disk?” He said: “I have it in my shop, but you aren't getting it!” Brandon said: “Yes we are!” The clerk said: “No you are not!” And, as he jumped out of his clerk stand, switched clothes to becoming a Cipher Peon. I said: “Geez, how many Cipher Peons are there in the city!?”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Well, I'll be the one battling him this time.”
Fmr Cipher Admin Steven: “No Sean, how about I battle this time.”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Well, alright, but, just in case he has a Shadow PokÄ“mon, I'll snag it for you, okay?”
Fmr Cipher Admin Steven: “Alright then, go, Venusaur!”
Cipher Peon Sneckle: “Go, Swampert!”
Fmr Cipher Admin Steven: “Uh, Sean, what type is Swampert?”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Swampert is a Water and Ground type PokÄ“mon, so Grass type attacks will quadruple damage Swampert.”
Fmr Cipher Admin Steven: “Oh, okay then, Venusaur, use Razor Leaf!”
(Venusaur sends leaves that are razor sharp at Swampert, fainting it)
Cipher Peon Sneckle: “NO! Go, Vaporeon!”
Fmr Cipher Admin Steven: “Oh, this is just too easy! Venusaur, use Razor Leaf again.”
(Venusaur sends razor sharp leaves at Vaporeon, fainting it)
Cipher Peon Sneckle: “NO! Alright, you win! Here's the R-Disk!”
Fmr Cipher Admin Steven: “Thank you, you should've given it to us nicely.”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Now Steven, don't get too angry with the Cipher Peon.”
Fmr Cipher Admin Steven: “Oh, alright, I'll make sure that we get to Venus as soon as possible.”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Good, now let's go.”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once we defeated the Cipher Peon, we headed to the broadcasting station, where Venus was about to about broadcast another show. I said to Venus in an angry way: “Venus! Your reign of Shadow PokÄ“mon give away ends now!” Venus said: “What, you 8 are the spies; I thought they were the Grid Kids!” Nicole S. said: “That's right, we are the spies, so hand over what your Shadow PokÄ“mon is!” Venus just ran off, without her Shadow PokÄ“mon, and we chased her down the elevator. But, as we chased her down, we saw her Shadow PokÄ“mon's PokÄ“Ball lying on the ground. I picked it up, and saw that it was Shadow Regice. Steven asked privately: “Hey Sean, who are you asking to the Phenac City 20th annual dance?” I said: “I might be asking Nicole S. to the dance, or Bryn, or maybe even Emily W., but I don't know.”
(45 minutes later) We just now have captured Venus and put her in jail when suddenly, my P*DA beeped and said that it was from Prof. Krane. Krane said: “Sean, this is Krane; Cipher has retreated to the Shadow PokÄ“mon Lab! Hurry and destroy the Lab before they create more!” Once Krane was done talking to me, my friends and I set off to the Shadow PokÄ“mon Lab.