Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter XII
 
Once we got into the Kyogre ship, which was kind of like a hovercraft, I went into the bedroom and slept for a little bit. But, as I was about to sleep, Bryn and Nicole S. came in and asked: “Who are you taking to the 20th annual dance/party Sean?” I said: “I still don't know yet gals; it'll take a while before I decide who to take.” Nicole S. said: “Arrgh! Sean, think before we get there, okay!?” I said: “Well, actually, I'll think about it tonight.” Bryn said: “Okay, that's good enough, but hurry before 9:00, because that's when the dance starts on Saturday, which is tomorrow!” I said: “Alright, alright, I'll think about it today and tomorrow!”
As we were heading towards Citadark Isle, I slept and dreamt about me and this girl were skipping in the fields of Agate Village, and were about to kiss each other when Ben woke me up. Ben said: “Sean, we're here.” I moaned and said: “Okay, fine, I'll get up.”
As we arrived at Citadark Isle, we saw that the place was crawling with Cipher Peons. One of the Cipher Peons appeared out of nowhere and attacked us, but we sent it away by scaring it with our Pokēmon. We then went to the elevator when suddenly, we saw Lovrina appearing by jumping down in front of us. But, as she was about to battle Ben and Steven, she became scared by all of us and ran off. And, as she ran off to the top of Citadark Isle, she dropped 2 Shadow Pokēmon, Altaria and Farfetch'd.
(45 minutes later) Once we scared the rest of the Cipher Administrators away, and got their Shadow PokÄ“mon, we got to the top of Citadark Isle. As we were getting to the top, Bryn asked: “Who are the 2 Cipher Heads of this organization Sean?” I said: “They are Cipher Head Evice and Grand Master Greevil.” I asked everyone: “Well, I know that I'll battle Shadow Deoxys, but who wants to double battle with me against Greevil and Evice?” Nicole S. raised her hand and also replied: “I'll do this for my parents and Sean!”
We walked up to the center stage of the Citadark Isle, and that was where Greevil and his friend, Evice, were sitting. That was when I said: “Greevil and Evice, your reign of Shadow PokÄ“mon terror ends now!” Greevil and Evice both laughed and said: “Ha, you can't stop us now!” I said: “Not unless if the 8 of us can stop you!”
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Your reign of Shadow PokÄ“mon terror ends now Greevil and Evice!”
Pkmn Trainer Ben: “Yeah, what Sean said!”
Grand Master Greevil: “Oh yeah, like the 8 of you can stop us!”
Cipher Head Evice: “For us, Shadow PokÄ“mon mean something to us, they mean to take over the Orre region!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Oh yeah right! Like your Shadow PokÄ“mon are unstoppable! We have caught all of the Shadow PokÄ“mon except for your Shadow PokÄ“mon, in which I know what they are!”
Pkmn Trainer Ben: “Your Shadow PokÄ“mon will be taken no matter what the costs!”
Grand Master Greevil: “Oh, right, I forgot; come forth XD002!”
(XD002 comes floating down from the sky, turning out to be Shadow Deoxys)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Ya, and I know its type, it is Psychic!”
Pkmn Trainer Ben (whispers into Sean's ear): “They thought they can beat us, guess again.”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Go, Shiftry, use Faint Attack on Shadow Deoxys!”
(Shiftry fades out, then fades in behind Shadow Deoxys, attacking it with its leaves, sending it into the yellow)
Grand Master Greevil: “Shadow Deoxys, use Shadow Storm!”
(Shadow Deoxys sends a storm of shadows at Shiftry, sending it into the yellow also)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Shiftry, use Giga Drain!”
(Shiftry sucks the life out of Shadow Deoxys, sending it into the yellow even more, close to the red, while Shiftry's health is sent back into the green, close to full health)
Grand Master Greevil: “Shadow Deoxys, use Shadow Down!”
(Shadow Deoxys sends a wave of shadows at Shiftry, lowering its defense 2 levels)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “This one's for my future girlfriend, go Ultra Ball!”
(Sean sends an Ultra Ball at Shadow Deoxys, capturing it after 3 rocks)
Grand Master Greevil: “NO! Looks like were going to have to battle these twerps!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean and Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Hey, those are my friends you're talking about!”
(Both Sean and Nicole blush)
Grand Master Greevil (whispers into Evice's ear): “Looks like there is some love going on over there.”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “I heard that! There is no love connection going on!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Hey! Who's that over there behind you guys!?”
Cipher Head Evice: “Oh, these people, those are all of your friends trapped inside our giant PokÄ“Balls!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean and Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “NO! Don't worry guys, and gals, we'll get you out!”