Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Raine ❯ Meet Raine ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Konnichiwa, MINNA!!!!!! this is my first pokemon fic and i really didn't think that i would actually start writing one, but whatever.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon, only Raine....

~*~
Chapter one: Raine

As Ash, Misty, and Brock continue their journey thourghout the Hoenn Region, a big thunder cloud rolls ahead in the sky.

Everyone looks to the sky.

"We better get some shelter before teh rain starts to pour," Brock stated.

Just then, a slight sprinkle of rain trickled on the ground. Pikachu's cheeks began to spark slightly.

"Too late," Misty said.

Pikachu nodded with a, "Pika."

The rain started to pour harder as Pikachu's cheeks sparked even more. Thunder rolled in the distance as a lightening strike shone brightly in the sky for mere seconds.

"I second what Brock said!" Ash said, slightly scared.

Misty nodded. "Yeah."

Brock ran under a tree and took out his map as Ash and Misty slowly followed. Brock slowly studeid his map. After a few moments he put his finger some where on the map and said, "There's a pokemon center not too far from here. It's about half a mile." He looks up from the map ad looked upon his friends. "Do ya think you can run half a mile?"

Ash, Misty, and Pikachu nodded.

They ran for about twenty minutes before they reached the pokemon center. Once they walked through the doors, their clothes dripping wet, they sighed with relief.

"Thank God," Misty said.

Nurse Joy approached them tenderly and smiled warmly, her Chansey by her side. "Welcome, travelers," Nurse Joy greeted as Chansey chirped.

They looked up, but Brock blushed brightly and shuddered slightly as he grinned happily.

Misty sighed and pulled Brock's shirt collar. "Down, boy," she said with a frown.

Then the door opened as a little boy entered with a poochyena and torchic in his arms. "Nurse Joy! Nurse Joy!" the boy cried.

Nurse Joy turned to the boy. "What's wrong?" she asked, eyeing the boy's fainted pokemon in his arms.

"Can you heal my pokemon, Nurse Joy?" he asked her, calmer then her was a moment ago.

Nurse Joy smiled warmly and took his pokemon. "Of course. While they're recovering, do you want a blanket or something to eat?"

The boy shook his head. "No, I'm okay."

"Alright. I'll call you when they're fully healed."

The boy smiled and nodded. "Okay."

Nurse Joy walked into the ER room with Chansey by her side, chirping happily.

Brock looked at the boy. "Your pokemon look like they're in pretty bad shape. What happened?"

The boy turned to Brock. "I had a pokemon battle with this girl about her age." He pointed to Misty.

Ash looked at him with amazement. "She must have been pretty strong to cause that much damage."

The boy nodded. "Yeah. She battled with her Mightyena and Ninetales. They were both pretty strong."

Ash pondered for a bit, then he grinned happily. "I'll defeat her! In you name!- Um....... What's your name, kid?"

He smiled. "My name's Todd."

"Okay, Todd." Ash said to him. "I'll defeat her for you."

Todd nodded. "Thanks."

Ash's grin grew bigger. "Of course. Now, where was she?"

"Just up the road. I think she might be coming here pretty soon, with the rain and all."

Ash looked out the window.

"I agree with Todd," Misty said. "I don't think anyone wants a cold."

"I think she's coming," Ash proclaimed.

A figure walks toward the pokemon center. All that could be seen was the girl's outline of her body. She walked through the doors, soaking wet.

Ash's eyes widened slihgtly as they followed the girl. She had long, raven-black hair that was tied back in a ponytail, icy blue eyes and a light complexion. Just as Todd told them, she was about Misty's age.
She wore black fingerless gloves, black nets crawled up to her shoulders, a black skirt that went mid-theigh with a big crimson rose on it and a spiked belt with six pokeballs on them. The pokeballs had a black cresent moon on the top. Her shirt said "True Love" on the front with a devil's wing on the side of the heart that contained the words and an angel's wing on the other side. The shirt went just abover her breasts. The end of her shirt came a few inches above her belly button.

But what mystified Ash the most was the girl's scar above her breasts The scat traveled across her chest and made a thick trail.

The girl walked up to Nurse Joy and giving her one of her pokeballs as she bowed slightly. Then Nurse Joy took the pokeball and smiled at the girl. Then they both walked away. The girl sat on the couch by a huge fireplace, crossing her arms.

Ash kept staring at her. Misty, noticing this, frowned and snapped her fingers a few times in front of Ash's face. Ash blinked a few times and looked at Misty.

"What, Misty?" Ash asked.

"Quit gawking!" Misty yelled, her hands now in fists and her eyes filled with her fire.

Ash shrank in fear. "I wasn't gawking..."

She turned away and crossed her arms. "Oh, please! You're just like Brock is with women!" She wlaked away with a loud, "Hmph!".

Ash, Brock and Todd stood wide-eyed, but Ash quickly averted his eyes back to the strange girl.

Brock elbowed Ash. "So, are you gonna battle her? The rain's just about gone."

Ash nodded and looked at Pikachu, whom is still on his shoulder. "You ready for a battle, Pikachu?"
"Chu!" the mouse pokemon replied.

~*~

thank you for reading!!! please review!!!!