Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Journey ❯ You've got a friend in me~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Wake up darling!" Called a motherly figure from the bottom floor of the two floor house. "You wouldn't want to be late for your first day as a trainer would you?" She joked as she flipped another pancake and stirred the eggs in an adjacent pan on the stove.

"I'm already up mom!" Called the previously mentioned 'Darling'. She shoved the last of here needed goods into a pink bookbag with the name 'Sabrina' stitched on the back. Running down the stairs of her house in her bright pink socks she jetted towards the front door where she put on pink sneakers that complimented her pink pleated skirt and white shirt.

"Don't you want breakfast on your big day?" Asked Sabrina's mother, with doteing green eyes that matched her daughter's.

"No thanks Mom, I'm not even hungry and plus I wanna get there first for the best Pokemon!" She told her mom as she opened the door and ran out of it, pink shoes raising clouds of dust that in no way stained her adorable socks. Her long brown hair, restrained in two ponytails, bobbed happily as she ran down the street, away from the house that once belonged to the famous Red, and to the front door of Prof. Oak's research lab.

"Hey Tracy!" Sabrina called as she invited herself in, as she usually did.

"Hey Sabrina. Are you here to start your journey? It's a tad too early . . ." He told her, putting down the pen and pad in his hand.

"Don't worry, Oak'll lemme get my pokemon FIRST, 'cause I'm his favorite!" Sabrina said in a sweet tone and then she climbed the stairs to see Prof. Oak in the room he used for new trainers.

She found him sitting at a table that contained aroudn 10 pokeballs. "Hey Sabrina! My my my, am I glad to see you here early. I have a special pokemon for you!" He todl Sabrina as he got up from the table and pulled a pink pokeball from off a shelf.

"YAY YAY YAY!" I knew it! I knew I'd get the pokemon of my dreams, and I'd get it FIRST! Just like I told you tracy!" Sabrina said, directing her last few words at the pokemon observer who walkd in the room behind her.

"Well whadda ya know? I guess you did." Tracy said, with a slight tone of disbelief as he turned to leave the room.

"What wrong with him?" Oak asked as he handed the pokeball, 5 empty pink pokeballs and a pokedex to Sabrina.

"I.D.K. It's like her JEALOUS or something. Whatever, people who wear headbands are dumb." Sabrina said to Oak as he nodded in agreement. she put away the things he gave her but kept the first pink ball in her hand.

"Oh boy! I wonder what it is!" She squealed ash she let the pokemon loose in a flash of red light.

"Eevee~" Cried the small fox pokemon, who was surround in sparkles as it first exited the ball. It was infact a shiny pokemon! The gray Eevee smiled happily at Sabrina its new trainer.

"OMGOSH, I. LOVE. HER." She said loudly, as she scooped the pokemon up and swung it aroudn in her arms. "Eevee is like so adorbs! Imma name her CRYSTAL!" She proclaimed as she held it in her arms and jumped up to give Oak a kiss on the cheek.

"Enough of that!" Oak said to Sabrina as he ushered her out of his room. "Why not get a head start on your adventure so you dont have to run into any of those other trainers?" Oak suggested, so Sabrina left his office and headed towards Viridian City.