Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Somethings Left Unsaid ❯ The Good Left Undone ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon... But I do own myself! There I said it!
Woe is my life.




You know I never thought that I could be a Pokemon trainer... A Dragon Master at that.
I am your normal 12 year old whose parents want her to go on a Pokemon journey and experiece life.
Oh! I guess I should tell you about myself before I get into my life story shouldnt I?
My name is Jessica, but everyone who is close to my calls me Shadow.
I have shoulder length black hair that I decided to streak red yesterday.
I normally wear a black hat that has my dragon clan's symbold on it, a Dragon's claw with an eye on it.
Weird symbol I know, but I didnt choose it I was just born into it.
Since my eyes are an icy blue I wear black sunglasses all the time, dont want people asking stupid questions.
They did that enough when I was a kid, I found it annoying then, and I find it aggravating now.
But back to what I look like.
I wear a solid black shirt with army cargo pants that can become capris.
And last my camoflauge, green and black, converse.

My attitude?
Well if you ask my parents they would say that I went from being a nice young lady to a sarcastic tomboy.
I say that I shouldnt have to put up with the worlds shit anymore than it should have to put up with mine.
Survival of the fittest if you ask me.
Thats not to say that I am a mean person to Pokemon.
I love Pokemon, and cant stand people who abuse them of anyway, that includes destroying their habitats.
I just dont care for people all that much.
I find humans to be... infuriating.
They are simple minded fools who need reality checks.
Human's have one huge flaw.
That is this: they are greedy.
What I mean by that is, whatever they find that has power or some kind of power they think they should make it theirs.

Did you know that LONG ago Pokemon didnt fight each other.
They were watched over and visited frequently by the legendaries.
its not what people think, as long as the legendaries, and I mean all of the legendaries,
gather in one spot then they will not fight.
Which I know, it seems weird.
You'd think that they would want to be territorial.
But they werent.
Then humans found out about Pokemon and the legendaries.
Now know this, POKEMON FEED OFF OF EMOTIONS.
And since they had never felt a humans emotion before they were consumed by it.
They werent ready for:
the greed,
the sadness,
the vindictiveness.
They werent ready for any of it.
So when they felt these new emotions they went to investigate.
What they found out was sickening.
So sickening that they hid from human eyes only to be scene by those they deemed innocent.

Now that I have completely gotten off of subject and told you a little history that they tell here in Blackthrone City
I guess it's time for me to wake up and start my very own Pokemon journey.
I just hope that its peaceful.



"Jessica Hunny! Its time to wake up!" yelled mum
Pulling the covers from over her head a young girl threw her feet over her bed and got out.
"Ok mum I'm up!"
"You had better hurry! Chanice has been here already and left!"
"She said that she'll be waiting for you over at the gym!"
"Ok, I'm ready anyways!" Jessica yelled back while coming down the stairs from her room.
"Bye mum! By Jake!" Jessica yelled running out the door going to the gym.

"Shadow! There you are!" yelled a dark skinned girl.
"Hey Spike!" Jessica said coming up to the girl.

(Jessica's POV)
I guess I should explain.
Me and Chanice, who I call Spike, have been friends since forever.
She looks up to me, like I am her older sister.
Coming up to her I can now tell how much she looks up to me.
Wearing blue and black cargo pants.
and a solid black shirt makes her look like my dark skinned twin.
The only difference is that she still has her hair the natural color
and that she doesnt wear sunglasses.
But I still love her like a little sister.
Oh shit, I should pay attention.
From all this day dreaming she's waving a hand in my face.
Slapping the hand away I get a sheepish look on my face.

"You were day dreaming again!" she exclaims.
"Yes I was, and you dont have to yell it out for the whole city to hear you."
"Well come on we have to go to the Dragon's Den to get our Dragon Pokemon!"

There she goes again, this girl has to much energy for me sometimes.
But I think thats why I care for her so much.
I dont want her to lose that innocence that she has about her.
...I dont want her to turn out like me.

Now here we are standing in front of the Dragon's Den and I can feel myself getting nervous for some reason.
This might seem exaggerational but as we walk in I feel like I am going for my judgement.
Am I going to go to heaven or hell?

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

YAY! I DID IT!!!!
Chapter 1: Done!

Please tell me what you think and I will make Lance hand out cookies next chapter!