Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The first Pokegirl ❯ evasion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FIRST POKEGIRL
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing except Eve.
 
Notes: This is not a lemon or a Pokegirl story. This is a Pokemon story with a girl who is similar to the Pokegirls of Metroanime. This story is about a subject that has been developed in the Pokegirl universe. Is a threshold Pokegirl human or not? What is humanity?
 
 
Chap 1: Evasion.
 
The young girl forced herself to open her eyes. It was difficult, all her body felt like jelly. She blinked. Only a pale dark green glow greeted her and perhaps something at the edge of her vision field.
 
She focused on it: It was a wire. There were multiple wires and tubes connected to…her? She blinked again. Her vision adjusted and she could discern around her. She was floating in a kind of fluid in a vertical tainted glass tube. She was wearing a virginal white skin-suit with black trim and the initials E.V.E.0.0.
 
She didn't have the need to breathe. Her eyes narrowed. That was not normal, she should have that need. Was she breathing the fluid? No. Perhaps some of the tubes were supplying her in oxygen and nutriments.
 
She attempted to move her hand. It was responding slowly and with awkwardness. What was the problem with her body? She blinked. She felt a foreign substance in her body. A substance that came from the tubes, she was being drugged. How can she be able to detect it?
 
With difficulty she managed to take out the various tubes, probes and wires on her. She felt much better immediately. Now if only she could flush out the remaining drug… Something at the core of her being answered her will. A sudden hot sensation all over her and all her senses clarified. She gasped. Her body has burned out the foreign substance on its own. Her metabolism was clearly enhanced.
 
Well, now she must get out of this tube, but how? Her hand brushed the surface of the glass. There was apparently no internal mechanism. She put her two hands on the tube and began to push sensing the structure beginning to give way.
 
1234567890987654321
 
In the lab everything was calm. The computers were slowly archiving their memories. The sensors apparatus were disconnected. The giant incubator was on a mobile generator awaiting its transfer to the conditioning machine. No security was necessary since the tube was solid as steel.
 
Then a small line appeared at the surface of the tube. Another followed at the opposite face. The lines multiplied and suddenly the tube shattered. A flow of greenish fluid flushed on the floor along with the form of a young girl.
 
She stayed on the floor as the fluid drained down and coughed a rest of the liquid out of her lungs. She took her first breath of free air, it was delicious to her. She waited a little, gathering her forces then stood slowly up.
 
Her skin-suit was water-proof as she sensed that only her hair and face was wet. She palmed her short hair, she couldn't remember if it was short before… Damn it she couldn't remember anything. She could place names on what she was seeing but that was all.
 
She examined herself. The suit dissimulated and showed everything of her features and built at the same time. She didn't feel self-conscious. Was she self-conscious before? Nothing around her triggered a flashback but she knew she could operate computers.
 
She opened a session and dived into the heart of the system. She could not access everything but she had plenty to read. Most of the files were about two projects. The Mew-two project was a tentative to genetically recreate a powerful Pokemon of the past with a DNA sample from a stone tablet.
 
A Pokemon? What was a Pokemon? She searched her memory in vain. She thought she ought to know about it but nothing for now. According to what she could read it was a bio-weapon, an artificially created living weapon capable to use psychic powers to a high level.
 
Psychic powers? Oh yes! It was the power of the mind. That was strange, she couldn't remember what a Pokemon was but she knew about their powers. It was weird. According to the files, the subject escaped the lab which created it and went on a rampage. After being recuperated for a time and used in a series of trials, the subject with a high intelligence escaped again.
 
The final file was about a series of battles between the subject and various…Pokemon trainers? A trainer? Yes! She remembered that a trainer was an adolescent on a Pokemon journey where he captured and trained…Pokemons? She remembered what a Pokemon was now. That was good. It meant that her memory could be regained if she stimulated it enough.
 
The name of the second project stopped her fingers on the keyboard. E.V.E.0.0. Evolutionary Variable Enhanced n°00: Her. She gulped, hesitated as an instinct whispered to her that only pain was here in this Pandora box then opened the file.
 
Her eyes widened and she stayed a long moment paralyzed as her brain tried to accept what she was reading. The project was a deliberate alteration of the human genome into a Pokemon genome in order to grant Pokemon powers to a human. The project was in five phases.
 
Phase One was the selection of a hundred subjects with the right DNA sequences. This hundred was reduced as tests were done to reduce the numbers. Until the searchers have one single individual with the perfect genetic profile to support and adapt to the manipulation. The Phase one subjects were choose from the bulk of 14 years children under the pretext of DNA imprints for the security of the new Pokedex which needed the genetic signature of its owner to work. The final subject has been kidnapped and her personal data erased to prevent her localisation.
 
She shuddered. She was…She had been a normal girl with a normal life before they changed her into…what? The Phase Two involved the restructuration of her genes to incorporate all the genetic basis of the various types of Pokemons. She couldn't believe it. She was a Frankenstein monster. She was an amalgam of all types of Pokemons. Was she still human?
 
Phase Three involved a complete and careful brainwashing of the subject in order to erase her past but conserve her skills. Now she understood why she couldn't remember anything. Unfortunately nothing was noted on the method used to blank her memories.
 
Phase Four was a conditioning of the subject by the same technique of Phase Three. She would have been programmed with complete loyalty to Team Rocket and their boss: Giovanni. Here also was a notable absence of hard and solid data about the method used. She snarled. Giovanni: Here was a name she will never forget.
 
Phase Five was a period of trials on the field and her subsequent…cloning? She blinked. The final phase of the project implied the reproduction of the test-subject into a new race of super-Pokemon under the control of Team Rocket. Her fist smashed the screen silencing the computer.
 
She touched her tears. She could still cry. Maybe she was still a little human. She cringed as she considered the state of the computer. Huh? How can she punch as easily trough a computer? She advised a metallic table for observation and lifted it…with one hand…without any effort. She gasped as she considered her enhanced strength.
 
The experiments will have to wait. She must escape first. She came to the exit door and listened. All her primary senses were far superior to the normal, another change from the baseline. Nothing outside, she took the risk to open and ventured silently in the corridors.
 
It was an underground structure with a futuristic look and metallic architecture. She passed many rooms occupied by computers, scanners, examination tables, operating set-up and others apparatus for a biological and genetic research lab.
 
She finally found what she was searching: a women locker. She has heard nobody and there was no internal security so far. Inside the locker she broke the locks with her strength. Not many things that she can used. She stopped suddenly in front of the content of a locker without name.
 
Trembling, she reached and retrieved a school uniform. It was a dark blue-green skirt and top with a white shirt. A red ribbon-tie, black socks and white shoes completed the set. It was…her clothes. She pressed them on her heart, crying softly at the reminder that she had been a normal girl. She considered that. Until now she has dodged a confrontation with her aspect.
 
She couldn't remember her appearance. Will her new body aspect finally drove her over the edge? She advised the washing room of the locker and slowly marched to the mirror.
 
A small young girl of 14 years faced her. She was perhaps 5 feet tall with a slender built. Her skin was very pale, almost white. Her hair was unkempt and short with a light blue coloration. Blood red eyes widened to what they were seeing. She trembled. It was not her face. IT WAS NOT HER FACE!
 
She shuddered and gathered herself in her arms. She must keep her control. She couldn't afford to stay with those monsters who changed her. Taking a few hygiene items taken from the lockers she took a rapid shower to get ride of the remains of the fluid. The shower flushed also her sentiments about the rape of her body by those scientists. Escape first, deal with the trauma later.
 
1234567890987654321
 
The slender silhouette was silently moving in the underground lab. She was still in her white skin-suit with the head electrodes as her school uniform was not very practical for an escape. Her meagre possessions were in a knapsack along with a few items `borrowed' from the locker. They have kidnapped her so she could take a few things from them.
 
It was when she reached the elevators that the security detected her. Red lights hammered her superior sight and warning sirens almost deafened her. For the first time she saw security teams. Clothed with the standard Team Rocket uniform they charged the young girl with stun batons and stun guns.
 
She ran and ran. She was strong but she didn't know if she could fend off the stun effect of their weapons. Moreover she was very badly outnumbered. Unfortunately, she didn't know the layout of the lab and was finally cornered by the security.
 
She was breathing too rapidly and her heart hammered in her breast. He eyes jumped from one Team Rocket member to another. Back to a wall, she was panicking. It was then that she heard and recognized the hated voice on the lab speakers.
 
Giovanni was directing her capture from his office. He was referring to her like an object, an animal…a Pokemon. No…NO! She was human, she was not a Pokemon. Her fear turned to anger then pure rage.
 
The security stopped their approach when the girl begun to glow a fiery orange. Her red eyes were like two laser beams. She began to scream a crescendo as energy gathered inside her. Tasers projectiles and stun batons were used but couldn't penetrate her aura.
 
1234567890987654321
 
In the night, the quietude of an isolated island was disrupted as a powerful hyper-beam obliterated everything in its path. From the still smoking crater came a being of fire. The aura dispersed and revealed a haggard blue-haired girl staggering in the direction of the ocean.
 
She must escape. She must escape! This was the only thing in her numbed mind. The powerful uncontrollable discharge of energy has heavily taxed her organism. Only instincts were guiding her now.
 
She managed to gain the water despite the assaults of the remaining forces of the Team Rocket. Despite her depleted strength she dived underwater and swam to the relative safety of the deep.
 
Enraged the Team Rocket forces searched the girl for hours to no avail. The last contact was a patrol boat who witnessed her arrival on the coast before loosing her when she penetrated the wilderness to gain the interior of the continent.
 
E.V.E.0.0. has escaped from her creators and was free for now.