Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Transformer Pokemon Trainer ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

"Pokémon" and related characters are copyrighted 1995-3005 by Nintendo of Japan, Nintendo of America, Creatures, GameFreak, VIZ Media, 4Kids Inc, and Pokémon USA. All right reserved. Don't send Mightyena after me!
"The Transforming Pokémon Trainer"
A "Pokémon" fiction by Dr. Thinker by Dr. Thinker

My name is Annakaterraki Imite. I was born to Donurugu, my father, and Carol Imite. Carol, my mother, was a Japanese-American who was helping Donurugu, my father, start up his own breeding/daycare center on Floe Island in the Servilli Islands.
 
My mother favorite Pokémon was Ditto, who could mysterious change into any Pokémon that he know. Since many people drop of their Pokémon to get raise, Ditto sometimes smoothed them by disguising himself as a Pokémon. Once, a trainer dropped his half-insane Geodude on my parents, and Carol's Ditto morphed into another Geodude. When, that trainer returned, his Geodude was pretty well normal as rock Pokémon goes. Carol who know how to speak Geodude discovered from Ditto that Geodude need his arm repaired since the Geodude trainer asked for a lot of "rock throw", a very messy rock attack. Sometime, my parents or me discovered eggs on Pokémon when they were hardly any female Pokémon of the same kind on the lot. Donurug assumed from Carol's Ditto was female Pokémon, but Carol assumes Ditto was a male Pokémon.
 
When I was nine years old, I discover a very pink egg, and start carrying for it--after a while that egg changed a Ditto! Thought, his Ditto could copy any Pokémon, it had one big problem--his eyes stay the same. Well, it was the only Pokémon on Floe Island, I had when I reached the age need to get your Pokémon Trainer ID System or a Pokedex.--That was age 10, so Ditto become my start Pokémon.
 
Since Floe Island didn't have a Pokémon Trainer ID System Data on hand, I had to type my name in literal--but I couldn't fit Annakaterraki in the first name section--it was too long--but then I remember my dreams of being actor, then I recalled about Ditto. My hobby was making costume of Pokémon and driving my parents crazy when I was age five. Then I recalled Ditto has power to change into any Pokémon, I wanted him to turn it. Then I decide on the name Duplica, which was shorter then my real name. After a while of some battle I learned the name of the Ditto's only attack is "transform"

For a while, I thought I got in made. I sent up my Imite Theater in Showville between Sunny Town and Stone Town, but when every Ditto transformed, the crowd got mad--because a perfect transform is what they wanted to see Usually after the crowd left, me and Ditto wondered how I could get him to transform with out his Ditto's eye or mouth showing. I was worried on for one full week. At that time, a trainer and his friends show. The trainer had a friendly Pikachu with them and he had two Pokémon trainers with him, a young female almost the same age as the Pikachu trainer and a old trainer who looked like a hiker that one might see around Mt. Moon. I had Ditto transform into Pikachu, when they arrived. Ditto's imperfect face--scared female trainer. The Pikachu trainer assumed that it was a new kind of Pokémon, and throw a Pokéball which I stop by throwing Ditto's Pokéball. The female trainer stated that I looked like Ash Ketchum--but the young hiker stated the I was a girl--but a bit to young for his taste. After I learned the Pikachu trainer was named Ash Ketchum. His friends were Misty and Brock. I show them about my dress up as different people--I did Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, and even Misty herself. I told him my sad story, but then I was out-showed by a pain of no-good humans with a talking cat--Jessie, James and Meowth from Team Rocket! They swiped my ditto. Ash send his bird Pokémon, Pidegotto, and Brock send Zubat. They return with the location of Team Rocket, I had everyone dress up as Team Rocket member and make fun of Team Rocket motto, but we make discovered a surprised--The Rocket member had transformed Ditto into a perfect Meowth. In a small trick, they give me the real Meowth--I know a fact that Ditto are most squish of all the Pokémon--the real Meowth was as furry as Persian. I tossed the real Meowth back to them, and my Ditto bite Jessie's arm. Angry, Jessie used a cannon, but have Ditto transformed--and Ash's Pikachu hoped cannon Ditto become. Ditto launch Pikachu, and giving what Ash stated later as "Team Rocket's weekly zapping!" I had Ditto transformed into Pikachu, but Ash can't figure which Pokémon was his--and I told him to get more training in.

Time pass, and the Imite House's tickets were going like hot cakes. Everybody was stunned. Some Team Rocket members--I think their names were Butch and Cassidy--attempt to switch a "clay" Ditto for my real one, but Ditto outsmarted them by transforming them into Tryantair--scaring them off. A few times, Pokémon reporters such as Gabby and Ty from Heonn Pokémon Network use by real name--like t time on I was on the air--usually calling Annaka-chan, but fans usually call me Duplica anyway--Prof. Oak, Prof. Ivy, Prof. Elm and Prof. Birch showed up with new Pokémon--which give Ditto better chances to become new Pokémon. Some ghost Pokémon trainers thought Ditto would be scare of their Pokémon--but Ditto make their ghost Pokémon look like Casper, the friendly ghost.
 
One day, I got a chance to get to hit the big time--a Pokémon acting contest near Ectuck City, Johto. I had little to no problems getting ready or getting to Johto, but when I arrived in Goldenrod City, I saw that Ash Ketchum had defeated Whitney--and helped out with the Prince Goldenrod's radio play--and outsmarted Team Rocket's creepy attempt to steal Ash's Pikachu. As I followed the path to the Pokémon acting contests--I didn't heard much about Ash, but I did catch a Ditto, but it was weird then mistake Ditto started--if a large Pokémon like a Golem, it stay the same size. When, I took it to Nurse Joy, she had two theories on this Ditto: 1) Pokerus, a strange Pokémon illness that help Pokémon double it's battle points or 2) Height deformed, which means that no matter what Pokémon it transformed from an Abra to an Lugia, it will already kept the same size.
 
Nurse Joy told me that it was adult Ditto, so while I wanted to see if it's in perfect help, four old friends show up: Ash, Misty, Brock and Pikachu! I asked Ditto to transformed into a Chansey, and become a Nurse Joy. For a while Team Ketchum though the Pokémon Center was empty. Ditto's Chansey soon showed up--with my Nurse Joy right on behind--and even said, "Nurse Joy is performing a operation." Ash asked if I was a Nurse Joy. Misty assumed that they were two Nurse Joy assigned to the Pokémon Center, but Brock saw thought it--I think he either he has a crush on Nurse Joy and/or Officer Jenny. I stated the follow: "I should better to try to fool you, Brock." Everyone was stunned as Ditto's reverted to his origin fool--as they said with awe, "It's Ditto!". I said--as I changed into my regular clothing, "I remember you--do you remember me?":. They all said my name, "Duplica!"
 
After explaining what's going on with a Mini-Dit, the smaller Ditto, Misty insulted me--but Ash got me going again. This time around--instead of a Bulbasuar battle--which have a Totodile battle. I was surprise that Totodile didn't had a "Hypo-Pump" attack. I think I stated the follow: "What you don't know, can hurt you." Our battle got stopped by Jessie and James dressed as Ash Ketchum and me. They said their stupid motto again, and disappeared out of the Pokémon Center. Brock after talking to Nurse Joy figure out that Team Rocket's target from Mini-Dit. I had Ditto take the form of Ash's flying Pokémon, Noctowl. A few hours later, Nurse Joy showed up and told us that a trainer told us that some no-goodie traders was trying to trade a mini-Arbok. We got to the town and saw the saleman and saleswomen, they were talking to someone, but we didn't know who. I tried to get Mini-Dit back, but the male saleman wanted to see my Pokémon I.D., but I left that back at the Pokémon Center, but saleswoman attempted to try their mini-Arbok for Ash's Pikachu, but Ash wasn't going to trade any of his Pokémon for all the money in the world. The talking Meowth made attempt-revealing things, but attack from Ash, knocked Mini-Dit's cage towards me--and got out. I told Jessie that she was a two-timer, and I decide to use both Dittos. Jessie used her Arbok and Wobbuffet. I had Ditto transformed into Arbok and Min-Dit into a Wobbuffet. I give them a lesson in Wobbuffet's two attack, "Counter" for physical attack, and "mirror coat" for specialize attack. Meowth thought mirror coat wasn't attack, but something that you rub on a sport car. Meowth con James into using Wheezing to get Ash's Pikachu, but I had Ditto's Arbok use wrap on him. I had both my Ditto transformed into Pikachu. My lesson confused Jessie that she can't use any of Wobbeffect's counter-attack to reflect the super-shock that day.
 
After that event, that day give me an idea--to catch all Ditto that have special ways of transforming. We got back to the Totodile battle--let's just it's was double knockout. While I got my third Ditto, which liked to transformed into a fully evolved version of a Pokémon. For I.E., if a trainer used a Pichu, Evitto as I called it, would transformed into a Raichu. This sometime scare off members of Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Manga. My fourth Ditto was prefers humans to Pokémon, but if I commanded him to transform into a Pokémon, it will. My fifth Ditto transformed to different Pokémon type depending on what a trainer sends out--for I.E., if a trainer send out a fire type Pokémon like Vuplix, Difitto, would become a water Pokémon like Seaking--not allowing me to command him at transform. My sixth Ditto, prefers to be a Ditto, but Peritto as I call, if I command to transform--it would. Sometime, it would transform into me and tell a lots of Ditto's facts--that even I don't know. After that, I been catching a good regular Ditto from around the world. I think last count--not counting the six Ditto that's usually on my person--I had a total a dozen Ditto. I just got a Ditto of a idea, a theater using my Ditto to become a Pokémon Playhouse. I got one HOT story for the first one: "How Ditto Got It's Change Back!" -- my first meeting with Ash Ketchum! I got lots of a planning to do! See ya, later.
 
Duplica Imite!