Pretear Fan Fiction ❯ Master of the Sword ❯ The Story of The Samurai ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Long ago before the time of the samurai there lived a demon so ruthless that no person nor animal could wander across 's land and return. Stories of a land laced with the blood of the many were known by the many but known by even more was the behind this land of death. The area behind the demons land was plains so fruitful that it was said that all one needed to do to scatter seeds into the wind and the plants would grow themselves. Unfortunately this landed was guarded by the demon. demon was always alert of intruders and would approach at lightning fast speed and tear it's victims to piece with its claws. demon did not eat, it never tired and would only die if it's head was severed completely from it's body. This was 50 years today I live on that land with my rich and fruitful village. The story behind the slaying of the demon has never faded and been passed down from parents to children but no one truly knows how the demon was killed. But I was there and witnessed slaying of the beast and I will never forget it. You shall experience the story through my eyes and my words.