Pretear Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of a Legend ❯ The 1st Encounter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This starts twenty years after Vulture was sealed away. Death Wolf is enjoying a nice day with his but unknown to them things are about to take a turn for the worst for Vulture has just been released by his son Loki. Vulture has decided to send all of his forces after Death Wolf.

Hey dad what are you staring at?

Nothing Chaos Wolf just thought I sensed something.

What is it Max?

Keke I think someone let Vulture out of his prison.

Shit it can't be. Who would do that?

Max look up it's Vulture and his troops.

Oh, shit. Keke get Chaos Wolf and go inside now don't argue.

All right but be careful.

Always now go.

Hello Death Wolf it's been a long while hasn't it.

It's been twenty years. Vulture you dirty piece of shit you haven't changed a bit.

You haven't changed either all well it's time for you to die. Once you are dead I'll rape and kill your little wife, then I'll make your son my slave.

I will never let you lay a hand on my family you little bastard so long as I'm still breathing you will not harm them.

We shall see kill him.

The fight began with Death Wolf using his Chaotic Force to kill a bunch of Vulture's men. Death Wolf was hit in the back by one of Vulture's Mega Warriors. Death Wolf turned to fight the Mega Warrior of Ice only to have Vulture blast him in the back. This entire process would keep up for a while until Death Wolf was severally exhausted and hurt.

Now Death Wolf you will die.

Tsunami Wave!

Ah Keke, come to save your husband when you know what will to him not to mention yourself and only child.

I don't care if we die but our son will kill you once and for all.

Ha, that's what Death Wolf's parents said to me right before I killed them just like I'm about to kill you.

Don't you dare touch her Elemental Bombardment!

Damn it, fine since you refuse to die I'll let you live for now but the next time I come you shall all perish.

Vulture leaves Max and Keke to think about the beating that he has just handed their family. What will Max do in order to redeem himself and how much training must he undergo before he can once again defeat Vulture the man who killed his parents.

I don't own Max or Keke ma does but the story, Death Wolf, Chaos Wolf, and Vulture belong to me. Please read and review.