Pretty Sammy Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Saint Tail Fan Fiction ❯ Aspu's Return ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello readers for those who don't like my fanfics please now....I know my past ones were horrible but I don't want to put out my good ones yet.This might be good bt R and R so I can know what you think!Actually this is one of my good ones I think.

Sasami and Memimi walks down the dark street to school.I think something bad is oing to happen today.said Memimi with a worried look on her face. They see a girl with black hair and a black fuku.She jumps infront of Sasami and Memimi. Fan Form the girl in the black fuku screamed. A fan appered in her hand. Sasami took a step back from the girl. Now you will transfrom said the black haired girl as she pointed the fan towards them. Sasami transformed into the magical girl Pretty Sammy and Mememi transfromed into Saint Tail the mysterious theif. Ready to fight said the girl in the black fuku.Trunks and Goten were walking down the same street and saw them and Rini and Susan was't far behind.The girl in the black fuku was begining to cast another spell.Pretty archery conforth said Pretty sammy Pretty Sammy's wand turned into a bow and arrow.She aimed her arrow at the girl.Pretty Sammy shot the arrow at the girl.The girl wearing the black fuku quickly formed a mirror in front of her with a reflection of some pepole.The mirror that the girl in the black fuku had.Suddenly Goton,Trunks,Saint Tail,Rini and Susan {in her kid form}felt a jolt of pain. It felt like I just lost apart of me said Pretty Sammy Saint tail fell to her knees.Asuka jr. is dead.Saint tail said sadly Goten sensed Gohan was gone.Trunks felt Vegeta's lifeforce was compelety gone.Rini was dissapering! Hmph so sheearsing pepole from time said Susan Charon Time recall power said Susan Susan Transfromed into Saillor Charon.So what your going to do now Charon soon you go back to where you came from.said The evil girl in the black fuku. So you thik I can be affected by time remeber I am the guardin or soon to be gardian of time. said Charon The spot that charon was standing on turned black and swalled her whole. Ha and thought you were a macth for me Charon ow with your power I will continue the work of my mother Aspu said The girl in the black fuku Not if I can help it said Pretty Sammy What your still here?well while your here my name is Chibi Aspu but just call me Aspu said The girl with black hair Pretty Archery conforth said Pretty Sammy Goten turned super sayin and punched Aspu in th face. When you see this dime said Aspu while rubbing her face. A dime apperaerd. Pretty Sammy aimed the arrow. Moon Crisis Make up said Rini Then Super Chbi Moon took out her wand. you will see a different Time finshed Aspu Sasami Shot the Arrow at the same time. Ranbow Moon heart ache screamed S.Chibi Moon Everthing started swirl twist and Change.


Goten wakes up in some rubble.He gets up and looks around he sees Cell sucking pepole out of their clothes and Majjin buu turnung trunks into cheese and crakers.Goten tries to stop Majjin Buu but he he can't transform into a super Sayin!!Goten look to the side and Saw Freeza tourturing his entire family with some other guys. Saint Tail in rip up clothes came down and used her wand to make a bunch of flowers hit them.Buu put down Trunks. Trunks ran away to continue his search for Saint Tail's hideout Goten saw him and followed.

Sasami woke up where Tench's house used to be.This must be so kind of work place said Sasami She look around but saw no one.Then she saw some workers but more like slaves Tenchi was leading the line!He looked beaten up and worn out.Here I've been keeping this for you said Tenchi Just then There master Dr.Clay and Yugi came over and saw the shard Tenchi was giving to Sasami.Sasami took out her henshin pin.Sasami tried to turn into pretty Sammy but it did't work.Her henshin pin turned to stone then tunred into dust. Sasami take this.It will give you your powers back said Tenchi How said Sasami She took the shard anyway.She felt a surge of energy come to her.Her hair turned gold.Next her Clothes changed into golden fuku with a golden locket on the bow.She looked in sid of it and saw the shard tenchi gave her in it.Now what said Yugi

Susan got from a humonguos headache.She got up from some rubble.Ready to fight for your pathtic friends said Aspu
Sure I give you all I got.Charon Time recall power said Susan
Haha,Still it won't matter how strong you are I have the power of all the pepole and Spirts even your friends powers said Aspu
What said Sailor Charon after she finshed transforming.
Her I will let you fight them said Aspu All the extrasolor senchi were there excpet.......Quarnis!.Sailor Quarnis appered out of nowhere{She has a habit of doing that}.I'll help yo fight them said Quarnis But but how! said Aspu Well you locked all the pepole fighting into my cyrstal and luckliy Sasami has found oneOh well your little plan went up in smoke.said Sailor Quarnis Quarnis are you crazy telling her that said Sailor Charon.Ok well you four destroy Sasami said Aspu Four spirts came up and went to get Sasami.

Rini woke up from some rubble and looked around.How did I get on the Moon said Rini But then she notuce the Moon...Is on EARTH!Give me your star seed said a weird looking monster.
It shot out some pinkish light and things started to come to life.
Suddenly trees started to grow on the moon. Moon Crisis Make up screamed Rini What said the monster Huh? Why can't I transform. said Rini Rini saw that her locket was gone.Rini noticed that she was fading.

Welp that's all for Chapter 1 Wait untill next time to see the exciting Chapter 2!!!!