Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Computers ❯ Computers ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Prince of Tennis is property of Takeshi Konomi. I make no money from the writing of this fiction.
 
---------------------------------
 
Oddly enough, Tezuka wasn't as good with computers as one would assume. The only security measure he had was the password for his user. No firewall, or anything fancy, like that. Recently, he'd gotten AOL Instant Messenger, to appease the other members of the Seigaku regulars.
 
Right now, the only person on was Fuji.
 
cactilover (6:56:32 PM): Tezuka? Are you there?
T_Kunimitsu (7:03:01 PM): Yes.
cactilover (7:03:22 PM): What are you doing?
T_Kunimitsu (7:06:54 PM): Homework.
cactilover (7:07:15 PM): Oh, I see. Do you need any help?

Tezuka paused what he was doing as a picture of a cactus popped up in his documents folder.

T_Kunimitsu (7:08:24 PM): Fuji. Where are you, right now?
cactilover (7:08:35 PM): I am...
cactilover (7:08:40 PM): In your computer...
Tezuka stiffened slightly. How had Fuji known his password?

cactilover (7:10:04 PM): You can be quite predictable sometimes, Tezuka.
cactilover (7:10:14 PM): I mean really, “hashira?”
cactilover (7:11:22 PM): I wonder if you could guess my password. ;)
T_Kunimitsu (7:15:32 PM): “triple counter?”
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
 
Fuji frowned lightly, his blue eyes opening. Perhaps he was being hypocritical, if Tezuka had correctly guessed his password. He'd have to change it.
 
cactilover (7:15:55 PM): No. It isn't.
cactilover (7:37:47 PM): Tezuka?
cactilover (7:38:12 PM): Are you still there?
cactilover (7:45:24 PM): Tezuka.
Fuji paused suddenly, as he looked over the files in Tezuka's computer. Then, his eyes slid shut, a grin lighting on his face.
 
cactilover (7:46:19 PM): That's a nice collection of yaoi doujinshin you have there, Tezuka.
cactilover (7:58:08 PM): Tezuka, I know you're there.
T_Kunimitsu has signed off. (7:58:13 PM)
 
Fuji just smiled to himself.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
 
And there you have it. XD My second dive into tenipuri fandom, and my second fanfiction in around two or three years. For those who don't know, “hashira” means “pillar.”
If you liked it, please let me know. :>