Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ Shinzoo and Akari, Masterminds ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Shinzoo and Akari, Masterminds
 
Outside, Hikaji and Kaidoh stand staring at Shinzoo who is holding her stomach.
"I'm gonna puke," she complains.
"You've been saying that for the past five minutes," Hikaji complains.
"If you're gonna puke! Puke! Get it over with already!" Kaidoh agrees.
"I don't wanna puke," Shinzoo complains, rocking back and forth.
"Fine, what will help your stomach?" Hikaji asks.
"Ice cream, mint chocolate chip," Shinzoo responds.
"I'll go get that," Hikaji sighs.
"No, you can't go alone," Shinzoo objects. "Kaidoh-kun has to go with you in order to stay safe."
"What?" Kaidoh asks.
"Yes, and bring Akari back some vanilla, it might help her as well," Shinzoo suggests.
"All right," the two sigh before heading off.
Fuji guides Akari out the door for some fresh air after her spill in the bathroom.
"So?" Akari asks Shinzoo, still looking and sounding really pathetic.
"They went to go get ice cream to help our stomachs," Shinzoo replies.
"Ok," Akari smiles.
"What's wrong? You don't look so good," Shinzoo comments.
"I actually wound up puking," Akari explains.
"Awe, I'm sorry," Shinzoo pouts. "I managed to keep my stomach about me."
"Oh, I see what's going on," Fuji comments with a friendly smile. "You two attempted to fake an illness."
"You caught us, just don't tell Hikaji or Kaidoh-kun, because they would probably be very mad," Shinzoo points out.
"We wanted to give them some time together away from everyone else," Akari explains. "We figured that because they have similar attitudes and seemed to bond so nicely during their match, they might be able to hook up."
"And who knows, maybe they'll chill out a little," Shinzoo and Akari finish together.
"No, let's see who else can we hook up?" Shinzoo questions.
"Hook up?" Fuji questions.
"Yeah, I mean, there are eight of us from B.E.T., nine regulars at Seigaku, and five other Seigaku members, that means we can have eleven couples and stay friends forever," Shinzoo explains.
"Oh, I see," Fuji nods. "So, Hikaji and Kaidoh are the first pair?"
"No, Kikumaru-kun and Kurai are the first pair. Hikaji and Kaidoh-kun are our second project," Akari smiles.
"Interesting, may I make a suggestion?" Fuji asks.
"Maybe, depends on the suggestion," Shinzoo replies.
"I've got your third couple right there," he explains.
"What? Where?" Shinzoo and Akari ask, looking around.
"Here," Fuji smiles as he plants a kiss on Akari's cheek softly. "That is, if you don't mind."
Akari's face turns bright red as she faints, luckily, Fuji catches her once again.
"Awe, that's so sweet," Shinzoo smiles. "Now I really am going to be sick, where are those two with my ice cream?"