Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ Hikaji and Kaidoh ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Hikaji and Kaidoh
 
Meanwhile, down the street at the local market, Kaidoh and Hikaji have run into a problem.
"This is stupid! They're the same price, that one just has more than this one!" Kaidoh shouts, adding a hiss on the end.
"No, we have to get the same amount!" Hikaji argues.
"Then get the smaller container!"
"No, trust me, if you knew Akari and Shinzoo as well as I do you'd know that you don't get the smaller container!"
"But the bigger container is even more expensive!" Kaidoh screams.
"Who cares? The point is they need to get better, and this is what they need!" Hikaji glares.
"Oh, look at those two," a random man comments as he walks past Kaidoh and pushes him into Hikaji, who happens to be standing right in front of a closed freezer door. "Oh to be young again."
Unfortunately, the man's attempt to create a really cute scene between the two teenagers actually caused a horrible war to break out. In the ideal imagination, Kaidoh would have been pushed forward into Hikaji, pinning her against the freezer doors and their lips would meet, freezing them for at least a moment in pure shock. However, this is what really happened:
Kaidoh was pushed forward into Hikaji and as a natural instinct he attempts to catch himself with his hands, forgetting the fact that he is holding ice cream. Hikaji, seeing Kaidoh coming her way, attempts to do the natural thing, block him with her hands, of course, she, too, is holding ice cream. The two cartons of ice cream hit each other and as Kaidoh's force is put on them they explode over the two bodies. Hikaji his the back of her head on the freezer door, Kaidoh hits his forehead on the door as well and his chin on Hikaji's shoulder. From the pain now bursting through their heads, both wind up on the ground, Hikaji sitting against the freezer as she mumbles unpleasant things about killing whoever is at fault and Kaidoh on his back on the floor, his hands putting pressure on his forehead in an attempt to ease the pain, also mumbling a group of unpleasant plans.
"What was that for, you lummox?" Hikaji shouts. "Look at what you've done!"
"What I've done?! It's not my fault!" Kaidoh swears angrily.
Oddly enough, neither tennis player can feel their blood boiling when normally they'd be way beyond boiling point by now.
"Let's just get the damn ice cream and get back to the restaurant before those two really do puke," Hikaji sighs, for some reason I just isn't as fun arguing if her blood isn't boiling, in fact, it's kind of boring.
They get two new cartons, the same size this time, pay for them, and head back to Kawamura's Sushi without a word, both trying to figure things out.
Damn it all to fucking hell, Hikaji thinks. I'm gonna freaking kill that therapist of mine! I don't know what she did, but I'm freaking pissed now!