Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess Of Tennis: Revised ❯ The New Kid ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

PRINCESS OF TENNIS: revised
Chapter 1: The New Kid
 
Ryoma walked towards the doors to Seigaku.
Ryoma: Whoa, 8th grade. I just can't wait for tennis.
He looked over at the tennis courts, then back at the door. He saw an 8th grade boy looking over at the courts. He had black hair a little darker than Ryoma's, which he wore a hat over. He had to lift his head up a little to see beyond the bill, and eyes so dark brown, they looked almost black.
Ryoma: Hey, you play tennis?
The boy spun around and looked over at Ryoma.
Boy: Yeah, I played last year at my school. I was almost a regular, but something happened.
Ryoma was about to ask what, but the bell rang.
 
* * * * * * *
It was later that day at lunch, and Ryoma was sitting at a table with Momo.
Ryoma: Hey Momo. Do you know anything about that new kid with the hat?
Momo: Nope, you?
Ryoma: No. Only that he almost made the regulars at his school last year.
Momo: What school?
Ryoma: Dunno.
 
* * * * * *
It was later that day after school, and Ryoma was waiting outside the door for that new kid to come out, he finally did.
Ryoma: HEY! What's your name?
Boy: Ryo.
Ryoma: What school did you go to last year?
Ryo: Fudomine.
“Fudomine”. Ryoma said in his mind. He relived that match, blood pouring from his eye.
Ryoma(shaking it off): Do you mind me asking, what happened last year?
Ryo :( looking off in the distance): Yes, I do mind.
And he walked off.
NO, NOT THE RYO FROM YU-GI-OH!!
Oh, and I just realized: Ryo, Ryoma