Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again ❯ Snoty truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nothing much to say here. Ah, as I said last time, Kasume Counterpart is like a gang, or something
 
Disclaimer - don't own PoT, don't sue me.
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
“Will the members of the Seigaku regulars please report to the office for an important message.”
In the middle of the first period, the intercom had crackled to life to deliver this one message before lying dormant again. Ryoma pushed his cap further over his eyes, as if to decide weather of not to go. He decided he had nothing better to do, since he was in English class, and headed out the door.
 
As soon as all the regulars had assembled, the secretary handed them what seemed to be a letter. “I was told to give this to you by that kid with black hair that just left the school.” She shrugged her shoulders. Didn't make a difference to her what the kid looked like. “Oh, and one of you was supposed to read it out loud to the others…Think it was Oishi?” With that said, she walked away and reclaimed her seat at a rather messy looking desk.
 
 
Seigaku regulars,
Not that its your right to know, but I decided to grace you with the knowledge that is the truth. Hope your prides can swallow it.
 
Oishi stopped reading. It was `hope you can swallow your prides'. This red haired boy sounded like Eiji. “Who did she say it was from? And the truth about what?! This guy sounds like a mix between Atobe and Eiji!” His reply to this comment was a brief `get on with it.'
 
When I was young, my parents where involved with the Kasume Counterpart. My dad died while I was one or two in a cross fire. I was marked as kasume property by my mother during the freshman year, but before she could report she had marked me, she was also killed. That's why the band-aid was there. I would never /willingly/ become part of such an uncultured group! -insert snort here-
 
“Wait, is this from Kikumaru or Atobe, cause I didn't know he wore a band-aid…” -is glared at”
 
I was never involved with the Kasume Counterpart, those guns would give me calashes and blood stains are so hard to get out of clothes, not that I wash my clothes for myself. Had a hard time eating my words? You'll be seeing me shortly enough. Its been great enlightening you commoners
-Kikumaru Eiji.
 
“Wait…since when are we commoners to Kikumaru! And since when did he not have a mom and dad…doesn't he have a sister too?” Momo was a little confused and a little scared by the way the letter was written.
“He's adopted…” was the silent reply of Oishi.
“His attitude has a 87% chance of the change that Tezuka felt…blah…blah…”
“Mada Mada Dane, senpai.”
Tezuka turned and glared at the hypocritical child. Ryoma was late for dinner.
 
One thought crossed all their minds:
 
THEY HAD MADE A /BIG/ MISTAKE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, Kikumaru did dye his hair black 0.o its to match his new, atobe like (but not as big of an ego) attitude. He /is/ going to a new, rival school…