Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ *The Children of the Forest* ❯ Chapter 1 - The Children of the Forest ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 - The Children of the Forest

By: *Little1*

It is the time…where the Forest and Mankind once again live in peace. Thanks to the Wolf Girl and Prince Ashitaka. These two…became so close during the time of fighting for the Forest together…so close…close enough that…

"Mom! Peter broke my stick tent that the Kidamas and I were making!" whined a young girl about seven with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. The little girl pouted and pointed over to a pile of sticks where three Kidamas sat around.

"I'm sorry Megano, I'll talk to Peter, but first of all you must learn to protect yourself and your shelter. One day Ashitaka and I will not be here anymore to look after you and your brothers and sisters," San smiled kindly to Megano as she braided Ann's hair.

Ann was one of the eldest children. She had long brown hair and bluish eyes. She was working on making an outfit for the new baby while her mother braided her hair.

"Mother…" Ann started to talk when loud laughing and singing noise bursted in.

Ashitaka and his sons Peter, Elliot, Jenchi, Jaso, Rio and Karo came walking into the cave laughing.

All of Ashitaka's sons has brown hair, some with blue eyes and some with brown.

(( I'm diffidently going to keep working on this one. But I know that people are actually reading my stuff, I'll put more effort into this one *Giggles* ))