Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Callous ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Callous
 
The man then ran out into the open battlefield with Ashitaka and Motoko.
“The koroshiya! I thought he would be long gone.” Keirtoro wondered to himself.
“Anyway, I want to see him in action.” He then smirked at himself. As Ashitaka tried to defend himself and the others from the Samurai, he noticed the figure coming by.
“Sasuke!” He gasped.
“I knew you would be here.” The Samurais then started to crowd round the strange creature that had just arrived.
“Now who is he?” one asked.
“Don't you mean what is he?” another scoffed. Sasuke then felt a tinge of anger when he heard those words; he then turned to the malicious bunch.
“He must be a demon!” one then turned to panic.
“Yes, he can't be human! He's just too ugly!”
“Ugly?” Sasuke whispered to them. “Are you saying that my superficial appearance with give you the advantage to be prejudice over me?”
“Well…” but before one of them managed to finish his sentence, Sasuke obliterated him by breaking his delicate neck with the side of his rough hand. The broken soldier then fell to the ground.
“Come on! Show us what you are made of!” Keirtoro passively whispered to Sasuke.
“You monster!” screeched one of the remaining three.
“I've always thought that you are the monsters on this earth.” Sasuke eerily spoke back. Then one of them drew out his gun.
“Stay back! Stay back or-
“Or what? You will shoot me?” Sasuke quietly chuckled at him. The Samurai then shot a fire at his head that spat out blood and made him crash to the floor.
“SASUKE!!” Ashitaka screamed at him. Motoko too became aware of the situation.
“Oh no! What have they done?” she then started to panic too.
“Now…” the Samurai with the gun laughed as he walked up to Ashitaka.
“…Where were we?” he guffawed with another who was close to him. One of them was still standing over the dead-like body of Sasuke. San then ran down from her hiding cave and saw him lying dead on the floor. She too started to vex in terror. Ashitaka then had a gun pointing under his chin, the Samurai then squeezed the trigger, but blood came out from in front of Ashitaka. Thankfully he didn't squeezed it hard enough to release the bullet, but she the trace of the blood that lead up to one of the remaining three soldiers.
The soldier had his arms detached from his body, with the red-tinted color sprayed all over his black armor. The other two gasped with revulsion. The arm-less man turned to them.
“Help me-
Before he could finish his sentence a hole was then driven though him, and his head became desecrated and flew off, thus leaving the liquid to spew and splatter all over their faces.
The façade of Ashitaka became pale and sickened from the very sight. But what even was more disturbing; was the rise of the dead body of Sasuke as it rose to its feet. Ashitaka grew weak and hurled within his stomach, as he couldn't and wouldn't believe was he was seeing.
The eyes of Sasuke awakened with the power of fear and repulsion. They were bright blue and the middle was cat like. His midnight fringe was covering one of them, with the shadow overcrowding his face.
The Samurai immediately shoved Ashitaka to one side and started to fire spears of bullets at him. Yet with all the countless pellets he fired, they all bounced off within twenty centimeters of Sasuke's reach. Suddenly after a number of bullets that have been detonated, the dead body of a Samurai was then slashed down into two, and Sasuke began to walk forward.
“What the hell are you?!” the Samurai shrieked in fright as he still discharged the bullets at Sasuke, but every single pellet still bounced off the air that surrounded him.
“Sasuke?” Ashitaka whimpered silently. But as Sasuke walked pass him without any notice, he was then thrown back by this invisible physical force that made him fling to one side. Without any regards for throwing him aside; Sasuke carried on walking toward the Samurai he wants to eradicate. But then he stopped for a moment, and then unleashed what seems to be violet, lucid, and extremely lethal. These, things, too the shape and form of snakes, and grew dark and thirsty for blood.
“The snakes of hate.” Motoko whispered to herself as she saw the snakes unwind from Sasuke's back. But she was then brought to a halt when one f the last two Samurais had a small rapier pressed to her throat.
“Stop or I'll kill her!” he cowardly shouted out. Sasuke immediately looked at him and the soldier's body burst out heaps of crimson fluid all over Motoko, making her tainted and splattered in red stains. Suddenly a gunshot was fired and a bullet went pass his right cheekbone; it made a slit on it that bled quite deeply. Sasuke turned his head to the last remaining Samurai. Then some pieces of rock and broken pieces of steel started to afloat, they started to levitate calmly and smoothly, until thrown viciously toward the last soldier. Luckily the soldier managed to miss the steel and rocks and hi away behind the wall of a house.
“Don't throw shit at me.” He scoffed passively. “Wait a minute, I remember him now! He can only make a range of three meters.” He whispered to himself. He then laid his head on the wall as Sasuke's footsteps pattered amongst the puddles of blood on the ground. Then as he was walking up closer to the Samurai, there was a gun found in front of him. Then the soldier rose from his feet and aimed his gun at Sasuke.
“Let's bring it on hell spawn!” he laughed at him. But then he gasped in terror as he sees Sasuke too, with a gun in his hand pointing at him. “That's a bit unfair isn't it?” he said politely at him, but Sasuke fired the gun anyway; piercing the black armor of the Samurai's and hitting his stomach that made him collapse to the floor.
“Dammit! Now what am I going to do?” he panicked ferociously, then he sees the gun centimeters away from his fingertips. “The gun!” he suddenly shouted with glee. But then his wrists were crushed by the weight of Sasuke's foot pressing down on it, along with another pressing down on his arm. The Samurai looked at the locks that held him down, and then looked up at the chilling face of Sasuke.
“Are we having fun?” he cynically asked him in a low voice. The Samurai then gritted his teeth and angered his eyes.
“Die you bastard!” he cursed at him. But then his left leg has been ripped off from Sasuke's translucent appendages. The Samurai squealed his pain, but Sasuke was bound to show no emotion what so ever.
“How…” the soldier withered “…How dare you d-do that to my leg!” he choked at him. And then his last leg had suddenly been cleaved off his pelvis; leaving him legless. The Samurai then set off a violent siren into the air. “D-Damn you! Damn you freak!” Sasuke widened his eyes from those words, and then had a small flash of memory from the quote that had just been said.
 
“You're a freak! You know that right?!
 
“I'm…” Sasuke started to scold. “I'm…” the soldier then started to squirm.
“Don't do it Sasuke!” Motoko pleaded to him
“I'm tired of people calling me a FUCKING FREAK!!” he then raised his right fist and pummeled the soldiers face, causing it to burst out. Ashitaka saw the blood disintegrated and then squeezed his stomach to stop him from heave.
“No!” Motoko saddened as she placed her hands onto her face to cover the sight of gore from her eyes. As Sasuke lifted his bloody fist from the face, he felt that wasn't enough. He felt an addiction brewing up inside him, as if the taste of killing can no longer satisfied his thirst for hostility by just once hit. He wanted more, and more, and more. So he raised his fist and thrust it down again, and then his snakes unpinned themselves again and tore up the armor, and aggressively jabbed them into his insides; tearing up the pale skin and ripped open the muscles that were covered by this peachy tissue. The melted scarlet juice flowed down into streams as they reach up to Ashitaka. San peered round the house and unfortunately noticed to massacre of the Samurai. She saw the remains scattered around the body. She saw Sasuke slash the pelt into slices with tiger-like ferocity. Her face turned pale and weak, her eyes grew small and felt acid down the back of her throat. She bent down a little and embraced her stomach, and before you know it, she began to vomit violently.
“San!” Ashitaka panicked as he ran to her to help her stop the vile retch that came out from her mouth. She continued heaving and heaving but she couldn't stop. The gore of it converted its energy into a poison that rejected her body and that it needed to come out.
“San, you must stop. It will make you ill.”
“I'm already ill.” She choked and resumed her gag. She nearly fell to the floor but Ashitaka managed to save her from caving in by clutching her waist. He then brought her back up and laid her weight onto himself.
Sasuke then rose to his feet and looked at the mess he created. He then turned to the three scared humans.
“Leave me!” he growled. San whimpered and tried run out, but Ashitaka slowly brought her out to the gate, leaving Motoko to stare at him. “I said leave!” he snarled at her, and eventually she obeyed his orders. He then turned to Keirtoro who hid in the shadows, yet he didn't threw himself onto top of him, but he just gave him a death stare and made his way out, with Keirtoro smiling at him venomously.
“Very good koroshiya. Very Good.”