Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Unintentional Smothering ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unintentional Smothering
 
Motoko still looked down on Sasuke with horror as she thought that he would bring her to his fate. She knew that he couldn't control his temper well if he found out that she tied him up, he could possibly kill her.
“I'm not saying it again.” Sasuke threatened her, so then Motoko slowly opened the slide to its fullest, and then quickly escaped out of the room.
“You shouldn't have attacked Sasuke like that.” San quietly spoke to the cataleptic Ashitaka as she still sat by his body. “I don't really know what he said, but you shouldn't feel repressed by him; it's a dangerous thing Ashitaka, because I have felt it myself.” She still looked down upon his blemished face, and then unhurriedly placed her hand on it, and stroked it.
He Ashitaka's hand quickly grabbed onto her wrist and San gasped in a slight taste of fright into her blood. He then slowly opened his eyes and looked up at San.
“What happened to me?” San stuttered as she looked at Ashitaka with horror.
“You fought with Sasuke, and I knock you out.” San trembled. He then rose up from his bed side and stared at San. He appeared to be crossed between being dozed off from reality and into some surreal world, and with his heart and soul drench in wrath and suppression that exploded inside him and covered his bones with the snakes of hate. By San seeing the detestation in his eyes at that point, she stuttered as she rose ad ran off into another room, and slammed the door shut. She breathed heavily in and out to dilute the poison she inhaled.
“What's the matter San? Afraid of hate? You've experienced hate before.”
“True.” She answered back to the whisper in her head. “But I don't want to bear it anymore.”
“Why not? It made us invincible; don't you want to free princess one more?” San took some thought into the word “free”. The princess thought back to when before she met Ashitaka, she was a vicious predator among the humans. But should she return to that old life?
Ashitaka wobbled at first when he stood up, but he got his balance controlled again as he walked out of the house and into the next. He lit a few candles of wood and stone and laid his back against the wall with his head hung low, and coldly spoke to himself.
“Come on, Sasuke.”
Sasuke then heard those words come through his head as his eyes pricked up. He then rose to his feet and walked slowly out of the house. He walked unhurriedly to the other house, where he opened the slide to see the wooden candles lit up. He looked around cautiously and then spotted Ashitaka leaning against the wall on his right.
“Ashitaka.” He whispered, as then the young prince looked up at him with his vicious eyes.
“You heard my call then?”
“I can hear anything.” Ashitaka then scoffed at him and looked away. Sasuke then walked up to him with a bit of haste.
“I didn't to call you or…your father stupid.” He leaned his arm on the wall as he leaned over Ashitaka.
“I can hardly believe that.” Ashitaka lowly spoke back.
“And I didn't mean to insult you; I wish I could take it back in a way.”
“Then don't come near me. Just stay away from me. Because all you can do is hurt me.” Sasuke inhaled a deep breath in and leaned in closer to Ashitaka.
“Ashitaka, I can't believe that I'm say this but…you're the only one who can help me.”
“Usotsuki.”
Liar -
Sasuke gasped at what he heard as Ashitaka turned his head back to him with the most malicious look he saw. He then backed away from him as Ashitaka started to walk towards him.
“You need my help because you're afraid. You're afraid of me and San; you're even scared of Motoko!” He started to growl towards Sasuke as he kept making him walk away from him.
“Ashitaka…!”
“You're afraid you won't love Motoko as much as I love San. Because you will take anything for granted and throw it away.”
“Tasukete Ashitaka!”
“Donna toki de mo kimi ajio dareka nai!”
“Help me Ashitaka!”
“You've never really love anyone!”
Ashitaka then pushed Sasuke into the lit candles as the sparks flew above them. Sasuke started to fall tremendously as he burnt his arm when the sparks ignited touched him.
“You never loved anyone! That's why you hate everyone!” Ashitaka yelled at Sasuke as he smacked to the floor roughly, and just looked down upon his body.
“Wretch.”
Sasuke lay dead for the moment, and then slowly pressed his hand down, and tried to lift himself up.
“You…you just don't understand, do you?” Sasuke lowly spoke, with his head low but his body up, never minding the small specks of burn on his shoulder. Then he took a step closer to Ashitaka. “You…are one stubborn ASS!” Sasuke then grabbed Ashitaka's shoulders and slammed him against the wall.
“BECAUSE NO OF YOU UNDERSTAND!” He carried on slamming Ashitaka's back against the wall, but Ashitaka did nothing to stop him. It was as if he chose not to make a move to repel himself from Sasuke, or that his anger had weakened his stamina and that his only defense is his supernatural rage inside him.
“BUT PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME LIVE! PLEASE HELP ME LOVE!” Sasuke them smashed Ashitaka's shoulders against the wall once more and then let him be; panting in and out with Ashitaka looking down on him with eeriness.
“No.” He firmly replied to Sasuke, and then there was nothing but utter silence. Sasuke breathed in and out silently, with no twitch or sound.
Then clenched his fists, with his fringe covering an eye and thrust his hands upon Ashitaka's neck and squeezed it intensely. Sasuke turned his sadness into repulsion as he gritted his teeth as Ashitaka grew sick in the face. Sasuke put so much force into choking him; he managed to lift him from the ground. Ashitaka finally tried to lift his arms, but the force from Sasuke was too powerful to complete. His eyes started to lose the light and doze away into the darkness. Sasuke became unstable, and lost control of himself. But then he looked through a near-closed slide, where he could see the horrified Kaya looking at him strangling Ashitaka. He immediately let go of him; leaving Ashitaka to wheeze in air and cough out the unpleasantness of his near-death. Sasuke began to fret, looking at Kaya and then Ashitaka. Ashitaka clutched onto his throat and soothed it a little, and then he looked up at Sasuke.
“What have I done? Sasuke…I'm so sorry.” He rasped out.
“No…no I'm the one who should be sorry. I-I…I nearly killed you! What have I done? What have I done?!” Sasuke then gripped onto his head and bend his back a little in shock. Ashitaka rose wobbly to his feet and tried to get closer to Sasuke and reach out his hand.
“Sasuke, I-
“No!” Sasuke slapped the hand away from him.
“Stay away from me and you won't get hurt! I'm a monster!” He ran out of the house and into the grayness of the weather. Ashitaka tried to catch him but he ran too far. He looked out from the house as he saw Sasuke ran into the forest screaming. He then turned around and saw Kaya crying.
“Doshite? Doshite kare itameru kimi? Itameru sono yamerou.”
“Why? Why did he hurt you? This pain must stop.”
Ashitaka then sighed down at Kaya.
“Kaya…”
“This pain must stop!” she screeched out with tears flying out from her eyes. Ashitaka then knelt down and hugged her gently.
“It will Kaya, it will.”