Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf Children ❯ when it all began ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1.When it all began.
It's a cold dark night in the woods where the tinsu wolf tribe lives. And it is up to Ki-Kio to keep it safe. He had guarded the tribe since the tribe began, which tonight will be the hardest for him.

"Who goes there!"yelled Ki-Kio.
"Its us."said an female voice.
"Oh San Ashitaka!"said Ki-Kio."What's going on?!"
"Listen...we can't stay...the humans are after us!"said San
"What about the Princess...Hikaru?"asked Ki-Kio.
"Here you are to take her back to the village!"Said San.
"But What about you two?!"asked Ki-Kio.
"Well probably be killed!"said Ashitaka." We're ready to do what it takes...NOW GO!"
"Yes Ashitaka......San...Ashitaka...the tribe will miss you."Said Ki-Kio.

Meanwhile in another tribe. The wolf leader was out late...keeping an eye out for humans.
When he spotted on trespassing they asked if he would spear their 1yr. old son...Mathew.
And he did.

"Fellow Wolves of the Mistu Wolf clan, I was out and spotted trespasser and they asked if I would spear their child..and I did."said the leader.
"But how can we raise it?" asked a female wolf by the mane of Marum.
"Marum..."said the leader."The Child is old enough to eat solid foods...Here he is to be raised under your love and care."
"Yes sir!"said Marum.

Back to the Tinsu wolf tribe.

"Wolves of the Tinsu Wolf tribe...San And Ashitaka can not be with us any more." said Ki-Kio."They've been hunted down."
"What about the young Princess?" asked a wolf.
"Princess Hikaru is safe is my hut." said Ki-Kio."But I'm afraid she might not live without milk...she's too young."
"I'll care for the young princess!"said a mother wolf."I just recently had pups...she could feed with them."
"Ok Takisu...she is now your responsibly!"said Ki-Kio.
"Yes sir!"said Takisu.