Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Tutu vs. the Legion of Doom ❯ Princess Tutu vs. the Legion of Doom ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Princess Tutu vs. the Legion of Doom
by
CrossoverManiac
 
*Princess Tutu has gathered all but one piece of the Prince's heart. She looked at Mythos who is still suffering from losing his heart when he defeated the Monster Raven. Ahira/Princess Tutu slumps over saddened that couldn't find the last piece. Suddenly, Drosselmeyer appears.*

Drosselmeyer: There is one piece left little duck. *Ahira's spirit picks up when she hears that Drosselmeyer knows where the last piece of Mythos' heart.

Princess Tutu: Where is it! Where! Where! *almost quacks but she stops herself*

Drosselmeyer: *pointing a giant Vader head building* Inside there. *Princess Tutu rushes to the Legion of Doom's headquarters* Beware Princess Tutu, the final piece is well guarded.

Booming Voice of Narrator: Meanwhile in the Hall of Doom...

Lex Luthor: I have come up with a foolproof plan to rid ourselves of the Superfriends.

Captain Cold: You said that yesterday.

Grodd: *slurp* and the day before.

Black Manta: and Last week.

Lex Luthor: *pounds gavel* SILENCE! As I was saying, I have come up with a foolproof plan to rid ourselves of the Superfriends. *turns on big screen television* On my last physical, these X-rays of my chest cavity was taken. My doctor thought it was cancer. But using the Hall of Doom's computers, I discovered it was a new source of unlimited power; power to do our bidding. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Toy Man: We can use it to power a giant paintball gun.

Riddler: Or a super puzzle board

Lex Luthor: No you fools. This new power source won't be used for a diabolical plan thought up by retards. Instead we'll use it on fleas that we'll train to break into the Hall of Justice and...

Booming Voice of Narrator: After an hour of Luthor ranting on about robot duplicates of Mary-Kate Olson, man-eating toupee, and vaporizing the Atlantic Ocean to find Blackbeard's treasure, the Hall of Doom's silence alarm is tripped by the most unlikely of intruders.

*The Legion of Doom is watching Princess Tutu wandering around the Hall of Doom*

Sinestro: It's a little girl in a ballerina outfit that we're never seen before wandering around the Hall of Doom.

Luthor: That can only mean one thing.

Sinestro: She's a spy for the Superfriends.

Luthor: Exactly
 
Solomon Grundy: Solomon Grundy catch intruder and squeeze her guts out like this. *picks up expensive piece of equipment and crushes it*
 
Luthor *slapping hand against forehead*: Why does he have to trash my equipment?
 
Princess Tutu: *walking to the end of the circular hallway* I can feel the last piece of the Mythos' heart. *opens the door to be greeted by a pale-looking giant*.
 
Solomon Grundy: BRAWAWAWAWAWAW! Solomon Grundy crush Superfriends' spy like Luthor's expensive nerd crap.
 
Princess Tutu: *covering mouth to keep from quacking* Zombie-san, I'm not a spy for these Superfriends. I only want the last piece of Mythos' heart.
 
Solomon Grundy: You lie. Solomon Grundy catch lying Superfriends spy *lunges at Tutu but Tutu manages to leap out of Grundy's arms. Grundy tries to pursue Tutu only be tangled up in those vines that keep popping up.*
 
Luthor: *watching the confrontation between Solomon Grundy and Princess Tutu* Curses! This Princess Tutu is more formable that we thought.
 
Bizarro Superman: Then Me Bizarro make spy of own. Counter Superfriends sissy member. Ha ha ha! *takes out Bizarro Duplicator Raygun*
 
Princess Tutu: *wandering around, lost in the vast Hall of Doom* This place is like a maze.
 
Bizarro Superman: You am think so hot spy of Superfriends, but me am Bizarro Superman make spy of Legion of Doom.
 
Princess Tutu: *bewildered as she tries to comprehend Bizarro Superman's broken English* Huh?
 
Bizarro Superman: *zaps Princess Tutu with Bizarro Duplicator Raygun and creates a Bizarro-version of Princess Tutu (same as Tutu, only with lines on her face like Bizarro Superman and with white skin)*
 
Bizarro-Tutu: Me am Bizarro Tutu *runs the opposite direction* Me go steal Mythos' heart and give to Monster Raven.
 
Booming Voice of Narrator: Meanwhile, at Fakir's crib.
 
Fakir: Why did you call my house a `crib'?
 
Booming Voice of Narrator: To attract the MTV demographic. Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted *Fakir has a sour look on his face*, at Fakir's crib, Mythos, Rue, and Fakir discuss Tutu's abrupt departure *Mythos, Rue, and Fakir are setting at a table talking to each other*
 
Mythos: And she said Drosselmeyer told her that the last piece of my heart is in the swamp.
 
Fakir: Baka! Ahiru should never trust that charlatan. No telling what trouble she's in.
 
Bizarro-Tutu: *breaks down door* Me am Bizarro-Tutu *jumps on Mythos' chest, pins him to the ground, and rips open his shirt* Me want Mythos' heart for Monster Raven.
 
Rue: Get off of Mythos! *wrestles with Bizarro-Tutu*
 
Bizarro-Tutu: No, must get heart for Monster Raven *the two tussles until they overturn the table and spill water on Bizarro-Tutu. Bizarro-Tutu turns into a duck*
 
Bizarro-Tutu: *in duck form* Quack! *turns back into Bizarro-Tutu* Me must have Mythos heart *jumps on Mythos*
 
Fakir: Hmmmm...*splash water on Bizarro-Tutu turning her into a duck*
 
Bizarro-Tutu: *in duck form* Quack! *turns back into Bizarro-Tutu*
 
Mythos: She's like a backwards version of the princess *holding Bizarro-Tutu back*
 
Rue: I got an idea *pulls band off of Fakir's ponytail* Wet her again.
 
(Fakir splashes water on Bizarro-Tutu again, but this time, Rue grab Bizarro-Tutu's beak and tie with the band)
 
 
Booming Voice of Narrator: Meanwhile at the Hall of Doom...
 
(Princess Tutu enters the meeting room of the Legion of Doom where she is greeted by its members)
 
Luthor: *points gavel at Princess Tutu* There's the spy! Seize her!
 
(Before the Legion of Doom has a chance to catch Princess Tutu, those plot device vines pop up out of no where and bind all of the Legion of Doom except for Luthor).
 
Princess Tutu: Please, Luthor-san, I'm no spy. *begins to dance* Why do you want to take over the world.
 
Luthor: *starts dancing along with Princess Tutu* Because the world must know of my genius. If I take over the world, then my father will love me, and I want to prove my third grade teacher, Mr. Yablowski, that I'm not a failure.
 
Captain Cold: What the ****!
 
Solomon Grundy: Solomon Grundy didn't know Luthor was big sissy!
 
Scarecrow: It's that Superfriends spy. She's brainwashing Luthor *takes out notebook* Use interpretative dance to make people feel fear.
 
(Princess Tutu and Lex Luthor dances together)
 
Princess Tutu: *to Luthor* Your father loves you no matter if you rule the world, and why the hell do you care what your third grade teacher thinks about you. I can't even remember the name of my third grade teacher.
 
Luthor: You're right, my father loves me no matter what *Mythos' heart glows inside Luthor's chest* and worrying about what my third grade teacher thinks of me is retarded *hearts floats out of Luthor's chest*
 
Princess Tutu: Thank you, Luthor-san *leaps away*
 
Brainiac: She has our power source!
 
Booming Voice of Narrator: Back at Fakir's crib.
 
Fakir: House!
 
Booming Voice of Narrator: Right, back at Fakir's house...
 
Princess Tutu: *turns back into Ahiru* I have it! I have the last piece of Mythos' heart!
 
Mythos: You do?
 
Rue: Does anyone remember what part of Mythos' heart this is.
 
Mythos' heart that was in Luthor: WITH MY GENIUS, I WILL CONQUER THE UNIVERSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!
 
Fakir: *slaps forehead* Now I remember!
 
Ahiru: What?
 
Rue: The reason why Mythos lost was because his anti-Raven raygun blew up. In fact, his heart wasn't broken apart to imprison the Raven, it was broken apart because of that damn raygun.
 
(Fakir eyes Ahiru who eyes Rue who eyes Mythos who, along with the others, eyes the Heart of Mythos still laughing manically)
 
Mythos: Maybe you should put that back where you found it.
 
Ahiru: Good point *turns back into Princess Tutu*
 
Booming Voice of Narrator: Back at the Hall of Doom...
 
Black Manta: Please, Luthor, reconsider.
 
Luthor: No, my mind is made up. I'm going to find that cure for cancer and that's final.
 
Princess Tutu: *leaps into the middle of the Hall of Doom meeting place and gives the heart back to Luthor* Here'stheheartbackyoukeepitbye. *rushes out of Hall of Doom*
 
Luthor: *back to “normal”* Screw the cure for cancer. We're the Legion of Doom. The only cure we find is for plague that is the Superfriends.
 
Solomon Grundy: Sissy Luthor is gone. Old Luthor is back. Rawwwwwr!
 
Legion of Doom: *runs to Luthor and congratulates him on his return back to his evil self*
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
Princess Tutu is the property of Studio Neko-han-ten. The Legion of Doom is the property of DC Comics. No characters belong to the author (even Bizarro-Tutu since she's based off Princess Tutu).