Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ cHaOs Energy Times Infinity ❯ Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
cHaOs Energy Times Infinity
Chapter 20
Crossover Bid For Power/Ranma/Sailor Moon/Slayers/ Project A-Ko/DBZ/Tenchi
by Afroplex - jwessels@ranko.homelinux.net
http://ranko.homelinux.net

Disclaimer - This crossover story is not for profit. All characters within are property of their respective owners. Please don't sue me, you won't get anything out of it since I'm but a poor college student.



SPACE STATION EMERGENCE - MORNING

Jake stood back, admiring the polished surface. "Good as new. Better than new. With everything we put into my baby, we should be able to on take half a fleet." He stepped back beside Washu.

A holographic screen came up between them, a large red button blinking.

"Should I do the honors? Or you should you?" Washu looked up at the mechanic.

Jake smirked, "Knowing you, it's best if I forego the honor. Hit it!"

Washu tapped the display, and the the ship began to power up. "Hahaha! IT'S ALIVE!"

Back in the space station, Vegeta entered the military bunks. The sailor senshi in their untransformed states were sprawled around. Usagi face down was on the floor, with just her legs on the lower bunk. Minako on the top bunk, spread eagle in her night gown. Ami, Rei, and Makoto were peacefully sleeping under the covers.

Vegeta smirked, and powered up to super saiyjin, forcing the girls, blankets, pillows and all back against the fair wall with the burst of power. "Time to rise and shine little girls!"

On the other side of the station, Mamoru stepped out of his room. Sakana had significant pull on the station being second in command below Kyah and had arranged special accomodations for her "brother". As he as about to tap on the door to Sakana's room, it opened to reveal her in form fitting battle armor. Nodding silently, they turned down the hall toward the ship bay.

In the tactical display room, Ranma's internal clock reached its limit. He jerked away, ready for a sparing match with his pop. A second later, he dodged an energy blade. "Whoa!"

Ryoko had been rudely kicked away and swung back at her attacker instinctually.

Ranma bounded back to the other side of the room and flicked the light switch to see his attacker. Ryoko and Ranma blinked when they realized who each other were. Ranma relaxed his stance and rubbed the back of his head with a laugh, "Heh, sorry about that."

When they realized just the position they were both in all night, both blushed and looked around at the floor. Ryoko spoke up first, "Uhm, I think we should get going to the ship bay. The ship might be ready."

"Uh, ya."

Kyah stepped out of her throne room after leaving final instructions with her troops - contingency should she not make it back.

Komosauro was in the dining area of the station, "Ah, all you can eat. Always tastes better before a fight. Wait, maybe that's after. A hell, it's food! Wonder where Ranma's at?" Grabbing a full load, he ran out headed for the ship bay. "Hopefully Jake remembered to fix the fridge on the ship!"

Slowly everyone converged on the ship bay, only to be greeted by emptyness.

Nearly dropping his food, Komo yelled out, "Where the hell is my ship!? Washu said she would have it done by now!"

As if on queue, a midair semitransparent ripple spread out from a point in the middle of the bay - similar to heat waves above a highway in the summer. The green, highly polished surface of the ship began to take shape through the ripple. Strangely, everyone thought they could hear music in the background. Eventually, it warped entirely - with the classical fanfare growing louder. Komo hung his head in disbelief, "I bet that is Little Washu's doing. Jake probably went along with the music just to annoy me."

As the ship settled down on its landing hear - silver crome everywhere, and all the edges of the ship streamlined. A larger bottom hatch was installed - completely removed was the small hatch and now a ramp that lowered to allow a pair to walk in. Washu and Jake walked side by side down the ramp, smiles spread across their faces.

"May I present, the Shogo IV - reborn. A detication to Tenchi. May it take us to victory to take revenge on the one that actually destroyed Telleo," Jake thundered. He then turned to Komo, "You owe me big time for this one buddy, I would almost say it is my ship again."

Two dolls appeared over Washu's shoulders, "Washu you are the greatest!" "The greatest scientist in the universe!"

Followed by... "I am! This ship is a work of scientific and engineering art. With Jake's ideas, and my science, we have put together a craft not only to dish out enough damage to level a continent - " everyone sweat dropped at that " - but it has a built in swimming area, interdimensional warp capability, and the best music sound system this side of the the time stream!"

Vegeta (with a red hand mark on his cheek) stepped around them, "Well, if you are finished patting yourselfs on the back kids, we can get on our way." He then walked up the ramp and made his way to the cockpit without another word."

Ranma leaned over to Komosauro and grabbed a few handfuls of food, "What was up with Vegeta? I know it's like he has an attitude problem, but why did he have that red mark on his face?"

Rei coughed from the far side of the group, "He deserved it."

With his mouth now full of bread, Ranma muffed out "Hmm?"

"The pervert walked in on us while we were half dressed. He also woke us up in one of the rudest ways." Minako huffed. "He gave what he wanted."

"That's 'Reaped what he sowed'. Lina and Rei sent some heat his way, then he was slapped by Minako," Ami corrected.

"Whatever."

Jake bowed, "Ladies - if you may we are ready to depart." They went in single file. As Ranma passed, Jake bowed again, "Ladies first, I insist."

"I'M A GUY!" Ranma kicked out, sending the balding man flying into a pile of debree where two days before the robotech fighters had brought down. "Geez, he's as bad as my old man."

Komo knodded behind him. "Well, let's get going. I'm eager to see what other improvements this baby has."

Ryoko and Jake (after digging himself out) were the last ones in when the ramp closed.

Manuvering past Vegeta, Jake sat one of the front pilot seats by Washu. Instead of going for the controls, he leaned back and put his hands behind his head. "Hello Shogo. Ready to go?"

A female computerized voice responded, "All systems go. Where to?"

Jake bent his head back to look up at Vegeta, "Well? It's your show."

Vegeta crossed his arms, "Set a course for the coordinates Nabiki provided. We will approach from below the rotational plane of the galaxy."

If an individual were standing outside the ship in the hanger, the engines of the craft wound up. The landing gear retracted as the craft levitated without drifting. Then, the craft shimmered, disappearing entirely. The void left by the ship was filled by air with a large boom.

Inside the ship, Washu commented as the ship began to make forward progress - toward the back of the hanger. "This ship has the most advanced cloaking system - able to pass through matter completely undetected. Only interdimensional, gravity and time distortion weapons can effect us how."

As soon as they had passed completely through the station, the ship angled down and went into high warp. The computer announced, "We should be reaching our destination in four hours. Feel free to relax in the meantime!"

Jack responded with a snore.

Washu raised an eyebrow at the response, "I guess I should also try to get some sleep. We were up all night fixing the ship." Getting up, she went down the hall just past where Komo and Ranma were trying to figure out some unknown piece of equipment. Opening a door, she went into the subspace cavity into a full bedroom suite with up and downstairs, and a full sized bed.

Komo's eyes grew wide with the discovery, "Come on Ranma. Let's see if there are any more surprises. There may be a full sized training area in here."

Ranma cracked his knuckles, "Alright! You have any new techniques you can teach me?"

A large smile grew, "Yup."

Ryoko followed them down the hall past Nabiki and the scouts still marveling at the ultramodern technology. Lina was laid out on one of the full sized couches in the rec area, with Kyah sitting in the middle of the floor in a meditative trance. Sakana and Mamoru exchanged glances, and got up from their seats to make their way towards the scouts.

Mamoru coughed into his fist to get their attention, "I'd like to apologize."

Usagi stepped forward, "What for?"

Nabiki could tell this was going to be one of 'those' moments and commented, "Well, if this isn't interesting."

Mamoru lowered his fist to his side, "Sakana and a little chat with me, and I'm afraid I was wrong in how I dealt with our battles before. She agreed I need to exercise my powers more directly, and we need to train. Our last defeat under Sakana was evidence of just how lucky we've been. Next time we won't be so lucky."

Usagi stepped forward and held his hand, "I forgive you. You'll always be my Mamuchan. I'll have to try just as hard."

As Mamoru wrapped his free arm around his future queen, soliciting a groan from the rest of the scouts. Sakana and Nabiki just chuckled.

In the training area, Komo walked around the sparce area. "Well, this doesn't look too interesting. Wonder why Washu didn't beef up this place compared to the rest of the ship?"

A computerized female voice started the two warriors, "All you need to do is ask. What would you like to do?"

"Wha!? Who said that?" Ranma looked around.

Snapping his fingers, Komo figured it out, "Ah! Must be the computer. Well, what do you have to offer?"

"The training area can simulate gravity levels, workout equipment, sparring partners, and even full fledged battle areas." As each of the items was mentioned, Ranma's grin grew wider. Finally, "Also, past opponents you have fought can be simulated using your memories."

Ranma cracked his knuckles, "In that case, I would like to fight someone I know. His name is-"

===================================

As the ship approached the space fortress, Diginux felt the approaching powers. "So, Washu comes. I must not disappoint her."

===================================

Five hours later, Ryoga's simulated body hit the simulated Tendo dojo perimeter wall. The simulation faded out, leaving Komo with his fist extended. "Heh, try and beat that time. Less than three seconds - and starting three miles away."

"Yah, but you knew what to expect. The guy has the bad habit of showing up at the worst times," Ranma commented from the side. "He also has the knack like me of coming up with new techniques. I'd say he probably has something to counteract my new powers already."

The two went back to their exercises bashing on various Nerima individuals, being more successful than some on the ship about the approaching battle.