Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ cHaOs Energy Times Infinity ❯ Chapter 21 ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
cHaOs Energy Times Infinity
Chapter 21
Crossover Bid For Power/Ranma/Sailor Moon/Slayers/ Project A-Ko/DBZ/Tenchi
by Afroplex - jwessels@ranko.homelinux.net
http://ranko.homelinux.net

Disclaimer - This crossover story is not for profit. All characters within are property of their respective owners. Please don't sue me, you won't get anything out of it since I'm but a poor college student.



SHOGO - DEEP SPACE

Ranma was interrupted by the computer during the sparring, "One hour to arrival. May I suggest resting in my hot spring facilities?"

He straightened up, "Not a bad idea, I'm all for it. Coming Komo?"

In the changing area, Ranma willed his white and golden outfit into a towel. He still had the gemmed handpiece. Komo swiped out some of his wardrobe, and opened the door into the hot springs - only to shut it immediately. "Uhm, I think I'll do something else."

"Eh?" Ranma asked, "Well, suit your self." He opened the spring door and entered. "Oh well, I could use a good soak." He turned around to be greeted by the scouts, Lina, Washu, and Sakana. They didn't look very happy - especially being as they weren't wearing anything.

"PERVERT!" "Arghh! It's not my fault!"

Five minutes later Ranma was twitching, badly beaten and thrown out in the ship corridor. Komo reached down and dragged the poor martial artist away. "That was mean of me, oh well."

A while later and fully refreshed everyone came out. Vegeta greeted them with a smirk, "Suit up for battle."

The scouts nodded to each other. Lina felt some large magical powers concentrating, and watched closely.

"Mercury Star Power Makeup!" "Mars Star Power Makeup!" "Venus Star Power Makeup!" "Jupiter Star Power Makeup!" "Moon Crystal Power Makeup!"

Vegeta smirked at the free show, while Lina wondered why someone would waste power on such a transformation.

Mamoru's tranformation occured instantly, putting him into an outfit similar to his Edymion persona - only all black like his tux outfit. Also instead of the cane, his sword was already in hand. On his face was a look of all seriousness.

"Now, I'll show you a real transformation," Vegeta clinched is fists. The computer registered an increase in power from the prince, and compansated the dampeners to prevent any vibrations in the ship. The scouts were ready this time for the powerup, and braced themselves. It also helped that Sakana (and her own power) were between to buffer.

First going into super saiyjin, he continued to powerup. Kyah felt the powerup during her mediation, and snapped out with a jerk. "He's stronger than I first thought. He might very well be stronger than me." Pausing, she felt Vegeta's power level off - then spike once more as he hit super saiyjin 2. "My god, how does one get such power!? I would hate to see one that could beat him."

Back in the corridor, Lina's heart was pounding. Through her mind, she realized she was dealing with real powerhouses. The scouts may be inexperienced but had determination. Vegeta was all raw power.

Nabiki noticed the concern on Lina's face and understood, "Don't worry. You make up with what they lack in focus and knowledge. Let's get to the fighters and show them what we're made of. We still need to get in that fortress - again."

Going up the small lifts, the two pilots went to their robotech fighters. Several controls were added for manual control, but the interface between their minds and the systems were just as seamless.

Washu's voice came through - although in their minds. *I added telepathic interfaces for communication for you. You should be able to respond faster, and not just communicate with words anymore. Ideas and images should be able to be communicated across the link if you want. The fighters should be more responsive, and have heavy weapons and shielding only surpassed by the Shogo's systems.*

Nabiki knodded, and began to work with Lina without saying a word on their strategy to exact vengence for losing their comrads the last time.

In the ship, Vegeta went forward to the cockpit and opened the PA system. "As soon as we are in, the girls will open up with a barrage as Kyah, Ryoko, Komosauro, Ranma and I make our way to the center of the fortress. Nabiki and Lina will escort the Shogo in, and defend the ship while we take whatever is in the middle out. Jake will stay behind with the Shogo. As soon as the way is clear to the center, the scouts and Washu will make their way in to rescue any hosteges. Any questions?" Vegeta didn't wait for any. "Good!"

Sailor Moon missed most of it, but Mercury filled her in saying the moment the hatch opens, fire away with everything at anything. Mamoru wondered why he was included with the group "girls".

Jake sat forward, "All weapons arm!"

The compute counted down, "Five seconds to arrival and decloaking."

As the warp engines clicked off the blur of stars outside changed to specks. In the distance, a crystal flickered with silver and blue - causing Sailor Moon to whisper out, "Beautiful."

They heard the robotech fighters detach, and Nabiki's voice came through, "And just as deadly." The fighters in their jet form screamed forward at the fortress. "Here we come!"

Streams of silver fighters came out of the fortress. Some materialized out of the vacuum of space behind the Shogo. Hidden turrets on the surface of the ship answered back in waves. Four rows of missile banks opened up on the sides, releasing their fury - and even minifighters of their own all acting in concert with the AI on the Shogo.

Lina's fighter changed into battlemech mode, and shoved its right arm forward, "Elemekia lance!" The white energy shot forward - further enhanced by Washu's energy focus projectors. It continued forward, and struck a shield surrounding the fortress - then bounced back just as strong. Lina was prepared for this, and was already off to the side in fighter mode launching autoguided missiles at another cluster of silver fighters.

Nabiki communicated her next strategy, luring a pack back. "Just like negotiating a deal - and going in for the kill." The squadron of AI controlled enemy fighters was hit with a barrage of lasers and magical energy between Lina's and Nabiki's craft.

The Shogo approached the fortress. Vegeta narrowed his eyes at the scene, "That shield has to come down."

Washu reached above her, "Already done. Watch this."

The nose of the craft opened up like a flower - to reveal a very nasty looking swirling dark red energy. "Instead of blasting our way through with a push, we'll try a pull."

Her grin grew wider as the enemy shield became visible as it was pulled and extended - and absorbed into the vortex.

"Alright Shogo dear, time to let them have it." Washu began to laugh as a pulse of energy erupted around the ship. The shields around Nabiki and Lina's crafts, and another thirty minifighters sent out by the Shogo, aborbed the energy and recipricated the pulse. The tripple pulse destroyed not only the enemy fighters, but also slammed into the shields of the fortress. They held for a moment, then disappeared - not even a flash. The leftover energy hit the crystals.

Nabiki yelled out, "Look out!"

Jake noticed the facits of the cystals change to a dark purple and send out a concentrated beam at whatever direction it had been hit with - meaning everywhere, "Oh crap."

The shields of the ship buckled, and collapsed just as quickly as the fortress, the occupants had to grab on to something . The same with Lina and Nabiki, but their armor wasn't as tough as the main ship and some internal damage did occur to their electronics. Displays came up on all three, counting down the auto repair systems. However, no new opposition came out to greet them.

Kyah felt the stillness in the back of the ship, "It appears that we have reached an impass for the moment." The ship jerked, "Or may be not."

Washu was frantically typing on her midair console, "I'm trying to pull in replacement parts from my lab. Hopefully we should be able to get out of this tractor beam lock."

Jake stood up, "Well, I'm useless up here. I'm going back to take a look." Brushing past Vegeta, continued back. Ranma and Komosauro had their arms crossed, waiting by the exit ramp.

"Well, what's up? My ship banged up again?" Komo snagged Jake on the shoulder.

"Just a few fixups to the external systems and engines. Nothing serious. Even if 20% of the ship was still functional, the auto repair systems would fix it back up to 100% in a day. Its just we don't have that much time." Jake muscled his way past to get to the engineering areas.

Outside, another pulse traveled through the tractor beam. Washu cursed as the ship died completely. "Well, it appears whoever our host is, has just insured we are coming in for a visit."

Vegeta turned around, "Then we best greet them."

Nabiki and Lina were also pulled in. All three craft slowly were let down, not even a shudder traveled through the ships as the tractor beams let go. Jake thankfully had manually released the landing gear, leaving the exit ramp free to open.

"Now!" Vegeta stomped down on the ramp, smashing it down on the crystal of the fortress.

"Aqua rapsody!"

"Oak Evolution!"

"Venus Cresent Beam!"

"Mars Fire Soul!"

The crystal soldiers that had surrounded the ship were destroyed, only to have a second wave appear down a long corridor that lead in the direction of the center of the fortress.

Sailor Moon stood there, uncomfortably. "Um, I don't really have an attack that destroys things."

Everyone ignored her as the heavy hitters flared up and blasted out of the hatch. Ryoko was the first to let off an attack as she had teleported out of the ship and was above the incoming cannon fodder. "Take this!" A red beam of energy lanced out, sending the disembodied fragments flying out. Vegeta blasted through them, the fragments deflecting harmlessly against his aura.

Inside the fortress, Diginux felt the attack through his link with the energies. "Hm, so Washu had a daughter." He disappeared with a flash.

Ranma was tailing the group, being much slower than those in the main assault group. He felt a change just ahead and above Ryoko, "Look out!"

Ryoko paused to turn around at Ranma, so she didn't see the new arrival above her. Diginux held his hand out, "You're mine." Clear crystal enveloped her instantly, and the pair disappeared just as quickly. Ranma's flare and ki combination attack passed through empty air.

"Damn! Not this time! The best way to take one down is where they least expect it." He flared up and plunged through the ceiling, melting the walls to a bright glow around him that would have made the Phoenix God think twice about confronting the martial artist.

Ahead, Komosauro brought the dark arts of ki manipulation to bear, crushing several crystal hulks to dust without laying a hand on them. He then noticed Kyah bringing her hand above her head.

Without a yell, the ball of ki that was forming above her palm exploded sending smaller - but highly lethal - balls of ki homing in on their targets. The explosions sent more shrapnel through the air, but all of it was harmlessly deflected by the fighters. Just as many minions developed from the walls.

Komo brought a communicator out from his wrist, "Washu, we are making progress. I don't think though the scouts will be able to take them on their own. They keep on regenerating. Know how to isolate the source?"

He was greeted with static. "Damn."

Yelling to Kyah, "Something may have happened to the ship. I'm heading back!" Kyah didn't answer, and sent another blast down the hall. Vegeta was nowhere to be found. "Well, talkative crowd here." Concentrating, he sent a variation of the breaking point forward with his aura and blasted forward. Any enemies that came within a few yards of him were shattered into dust.

As he approached the Shogo around the curve, the scouts were firing various attacks around the ship. But the assault enemies were less in numbers than much deeper in the fortress. "Odd. I would have thought being stationed in one spot would be easier to converge on."

The Shogo shuddered, and began to levitate. It began to make its way forward, its self defence systems coming online and picking up the slack. Almost immediately, Komo noticed the forces being flung at the ship increase accordingly. "They're playing with us." He also noticed that the corridor increased in size to accommodate the Shogo's larger frame - almost as if space was being warped around it. "Alright, this freaky. Either Washu is doing something, or our hosts are more powerful than they let on."

Manuvering to a point above the ship, he surveyed the situation with the occasional helping hand. His communicator sounded, and a weak voice cracked through - but what was said wasn't decernable. It was Kyah. On the other side of the galaxy, Gothax felt a twinge of pain, and he knew exactly what had happened.

"Double damn." Komo rushed back into the now dark core ahead of the Shogo. Reaching out with his senses, he was shocked to feel absolutely nothing. "I should at least be able to feel the scouts."

Turning around a corner, he spotted a badly bleeding Kyah. Reaching down, he realized she was almost. "This is getting worse all the time. She couldn't even get a shot off." Picking her up, he rushed back to the Shogo.

"Sailor Moon! Take care of her!"

Putting Kyah on the ground, he went back into the center of the fortress.

Looking around, he tried to locate the one that almost murdered what was once the number one queen of terror in the universe. Above and around was nothing but darkness - he then realized they were now in the exact center of the fortress. Yet, not a gleam of technology or sentient beings had made an appearance. Nothing but mindless crystal golems.

The Shogo came through the warped corridor - looking back he saw that the corridor was several dozen times smaller than what the ship was, yet while in it there seemed to be nothing but unlimited space. The ship was now effectively trapped.