Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Mary Had a Little Sue ❯ Mistress Mary, Quite Contrary ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've yet to tell CeLeSTiaLFuRY-GC, Bill the Demon Pony, and Demonic Chaos that they're being featured in this story. I wonder how they'll take it.
 
Chaotic Demon's family room was generously decorated with southwestern themed paintings, standing out against the bougainvillea pink walls. Shawn, Gus, and Francesca Aiko Elric von Periwinkle III sat on one of the leather couches while CeLeSTiaLFuRY-GC, Bill the Demon Pony, and Demonic Chaos were spread out on the other two.
 
“So,” began Gus, “Do you have any clue what might have happened to kill Chaotic Demon?”
 
Demonic Chaos shot a quick look over at the Sue before shaking her head, her dyed hair flying with the motion. Bill the Demon Pony mimicked the action before readjusting his Prada glasses from their perch on his nose. CeLeSTiaLFuRY-GC took the longest to respond, but he answered negatively as well.
 
“She was found in front of her computer, right?”
 
“Yeah,” answered Bill.
 
“Can we see it?”
 
Shawn raised his hand to his temple. “I'm sensing Lassie already filed it into evidence.”
 
CeLeSTiaLFuRY-GC nodded. “He's right.”
 
“Let's go see her room.” Francesca jumped up and walked down a hallway. Shawn and Gus quickly followed her. Gus gaped when they found that Francesca had indeed found the correct room. Shawn spent a few moments staring at the Sue spinning around in a computer chair before glancing around the bedroom. The exceedingly bright walls (orange sponged over with lime green and pink) were the first thing he noticed, followed by the large collections of books and pig paraphernalia.
 
“She was sitting in the computer chair when she died,” he said, recalling the information from the file.
 
Francesca stopped spinning momentarily.
 
Shawn sighed. “There's nothing new we can learn here. Let's go visit Lassie.” He moved to step out of the room. However, Demonic Chaos was standing in his way. Their gazes met for a few seconds before she suddenly hugged him. He was shocked until he felt her slip something into his hand. When she pulled away, there was a flash drive resting innocently in his palm.
 
Yes. My younger brother had Prada glasses. It's very amusing.
 
Review!