Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ REALITY LOSS ❯ PART 1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reality Lost?

PROLOUGE

by:(my friend) theresa

DISCLAIMER: Theresa does not own Ragnarok Online, sweet scented grass, shrieking girls, blue hair, and/or wet soggy fish. Thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The first thing she could feel was the soft carpet of grass against her face, as she slowly came back to consciousness. This small detail was enough to tell her that she was no longer in her own warm, comfortable room, in her small plastic chair that lay infront of her computer screen. Hesitantly, she lifted her head, eyes fluttering open. She gasped, the quiet, yet evident sound escaping her lips without her realizing it. She was outside, the grass green, its sweet scent wafting delicately through the calm breeze. Trees, green leaves swaying gently, rose overhead, but didn't block the sun's bright rays. The sky was blue, blue as...

Her hair???!

This time, she screamed. The wind blew a strand of her silky hair in front of her face, which allowed her to see its unnatural, dark blue color. This wasn't right. It wasn't right at all.

You see... her hair was supposed to be black. Besides, who heard of blue hair anyway?

And... furthermore, as the girl stood up gingerly, deciding to ignore her disturbing hair issue at the moment, she realized she was wearing a rather strange outfit. And outfit that looked all too familiar...

Then it hit her. Hit her like a wet, soggy, cold fish in the face.

The bauge, light brown skirt that floated to around her ankles, and a smiliarly (screw spelling) colored mini cloak that only reached a bit below her shoulders... a pink, gold trimmed blouse...

And, the hair... slightly wavy, dark blue tresses, tied in low, mini pigtails in the front by golden-colored bands...

Even this strange environment, the trees, the fresh air...

All of this. It was all too real.

Too real...

Too real... too real, because it wasn't supposed to be real at all...

It's just a game.

Her piercing shriek echoed strangely through the empty forest.

Prolouge End!

BY MY FRIEND:THERESA
Converting /tmp/phpZjdFNV to /dev/stdout