Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ The GenSan Story. ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
I do not own Ragnarok (I sure wish I did) or the people in the story except myself. This is my first fanfic so please be nice in your reviews.


Prologue: How it all began

/----------------------------\
l*sound effects* l
l"speech" l
l'thoughts' l
l (change of POV) l
l<Skills/Spells> l
l^A.N.^ l
\----------------------------/

*Clang, Slash Blam* Were the only sounds that were heard in the gory thrown room.

"Ahh..." The Knight in a broken blood stained armor, who was leaning behind a pillar for about a minute, was now heavily breathing and close to exhaustion 'damn, I cant keep this up any longer, sooner or later he’s going find me...'

* the sound of a thick pillar being sliced through* A big roar was let out by a giant goat like creature, who was now eyeing the knight.

Preparing his last strike, the knight trying to stand prepares the final blow.

'Foolish human do you think that you can beat ME?!? The great Baphomet! then you must be crazy' *BIG evil laugh*

"I am gonna' *ahh* take YOU down even if it’s the last thing I DO!!" "<BOWLING BASH!!!>"*AHHHHH* the knight jumped at the Baphomet and swung his sword with his last bit of strength but to no avail the Baphomet wasn’t even scratched.

*MUWAHAHAHA* "You call yourself a knight? A hero? A king? HA! Look around you.... you shall suffer the same fate..." The knight looked at his fallen comrades... but was caught of when the Baphomet punched him towards the thrown "All have tried and failed, you think that you're any different besides the fact that you are a so called king and even a hero! HA look at yourself, what a hero..."he said

"What did we humans ever do to you monsters? Why are your doing this to us?"*pant pant* said the knight

"ALL humans are the same, they’re sinful and impure thinking they are so great, calling us monsters when you are the monsters...*hehehe* Any last words... Robert?" With that he prepares his scythe preparing a deadly strike.

Robert grabs a bit of energy to stand "G..O... T..O HE...LL....." the Baphomet swings his giant scythe at him then every thing becomes white ^yes he is dead^

/----------------------------\
l*clang*l
l*blag*l
l*silence*l
\----------------------------/

"If only you were a lot stronger, maybe you would have saved your family."

And so only the large Baphomet was left standing.

*Hwaaaa! Hwaaaa!*

"Hmmmm? What's this?"

*Huhhh....Huhhhh.....Hwaaaaa!*

The Baphomet has found a baby, covered in his mother's blood.

"The son the king, I see. Hmph, you shall follow thesame destiny of your father..... DEATH!" And so the Baphomet prepared his scythe and is about to kill the boy, until......

"<SPEAR BOOMERANG!!!> Hah!" A female knight jumped out of the pillar just in time to stop Baphomet to kill the baby

"What the..."*Chhk* the sound of skin being cut"*ROAR!!!!* My eye! How dare you slash my eye!" the Baphomet's left eye was cut by the spear and it ran away.

"Damn goat, killed everyone in this castle. House Umandap has stopped ruling. Such a terrible sight." *Hwaaaa! Hwaaaa!* "Huh?"

"My God, the King's son.... is still alive?" *Hyuuu!* "Come here, let me take you home, young.... Robert Jr."




Kinda short, huh? Well it's my first fanfic. I needed some help so my friend let me use his prologue. From *Clang until ^yes he's dead^ was his, but I eddited it ad added the /------\ and the ones below.
Well I hope it was alright. To see the original prologue, search for "Ragnarok's Ragnarok". Wait for the next chapter.