Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Justice League of Japan ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko and DC Comics. All characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources) belong to them. This is a fan fiction, and is not intended to violate the rights of those who hold control over the Ranma 1/2 and Justice League of America series. I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much.

Justice League of Japan

Chapter Five

Shampoo and Ranma were sitting down to lunch, which given Ranma's superhuman hunger was usually a large deal. Shampoo still couldn't figure it out, 'How did Ranma inherit the Saotome stomach when he's not a blood relative or even the same species? Is it something he has learnt from that idiot father of his or is his species just have an abnormal metabolism which we don't know about?'

This was all going on as Ranma ate his fourth bento lunch and moving to his last four. Everyone was staring at him as they tried to figure out where all the food was going. Shampoo just continued to eat her single bento slowly, wondering if the world's food supply could exist with a Kryptonian Saotome. Or else they would have to find something else to use to feed her alien airen. It was then that Nabiki came to the tree they were dining under and pulled out her own bento which her sister had made. This was followed by Ukyo, the other new girl coming over to them and sat with them as well.

"So Ranma Saotome, it has been a while since we last saw each other. In my case from the back of my father's cart, as your father stole it from my family." said the girl in the boy's uniform as she pulled out what looked to be some kind of pizza like food.

"What a minute? Ucchan? It's my old buddy Ucchan. How have you been and what is this about my father stealing your father's cart? Why doesn't it surprise me. I promise ta make it up to ya, I'll find some way ta pay ya back for it. What else could I do for you?" asked Ranma as he spoke between the different bites of food, pausing a little when talking about the cart.

"Ranma, you know this girl?" asked Nabiki as she looked new girl and gave her a look over, while placing a hand with her green ring on her chest with the face of the ring pointed out.

"Girl, what are ya talking about? Ucchan's a boy, tell Ucchan..." said the black haired boy as he polished off another bento. Shampoo looked at her airen and rolled her eyes at the man, one who couldn't tell a boy from a girl. The girl was dressed like a boy and had done something with her breasts to get them down, but the lack of an Adam's apple was a dead give away. Easy for a woman raise on an island of women.

"Ranma, I... am... a... GIRL! Why is it you can figure it out after all of the times we played together as kids? Or the time we went swim... naked! Didn't you noticed something different?" asked Ukyo, before Shampoo gave her a touch of a dirty look at the mention of another woman nude with her husband before she had been.

"Ya didn't have a magic staff like me and my dad, but he told me only manly men had them and I guess I thought ya hadn't been manly enough to earn one yet. So you're really a girl? " asked the alien before he got a sense of dread on his face. He continued, "My dad didn't promise something to your dad, did he? Something involving white dresses, bells and a permanent union. Cause if he did, I'm going ta have to kick a certain moron's ass."

"I do believe he made such a... vow to my father. So I take it there's something wrong with the agreement at this point or was it from the time you rode off with your father on my family's cart?" asked the brunette woman as she continued with her lunch.

"My pop had been engaging me without my notice or permission for years ta rip people off, not counting an incident of my own creation as well. It has made me think hard about marriage. So I am hoping ta at least build friendships with those I am engaged to first, so do ya want ta be friends Ukyo?" asked Ranma as he finished the last of the bentos he had packed.

"Well, it's better then I thought it could have gone. My name is Ukyo Kounji and let's try to be friends." said the young woman as she raised a hand to shake with Shampoo's airen. Ranma took it and shook it gently, at least for him and his super-strength.

"Kuonji, Kuonji, that rings the bell. You're the heir to the Kuonji Enterprises economic empire and charity network. I remember you with all of the complaining from Kuno about you, most of it rather unflatterimg." said Nabiki as she was in the middle of her bento with careful bites of the food between talking.

Ukyo groaned and whinst at it, "That idiot Tatewaki Kuno goes to this school. How can you put up with such a self-absorbed, braggart? I can barely put up with all his and his family nonsense when my company have to work with his."

"Other then the fact his father is technically the prinicpal at this school, even given his absences. Not much I can do since he gained his crush on Akane and been trailing her like a old dog. We just have to put up with everything he dishes out. You have any tips on dealing with him?" asked the middle Tendo daughter, changing the subject slightly.

Shampoo was watching the new woman, who might be an issue for her own plans for the alien male. Shampoo could only think with some joy the new women in Ranma's life didn't know his secret.

On another side of the conversation...

Nabiki was talking with the new girl, the rich heiress Ukyo Kuonji, who seemed to share a common enemy in the form of Tatewaki Kuno. Kuno had yet to perform anything illegal... yet, but was a major pain in the ass for her family. Especially with the trouble she had to go through today with the recent changes at home.

'Kuno would still flip his wig if he knew that Ranma was living under my roof, even with Mr. Saotome being my fiance instead of Akane. In Kuno's mind the only reason for a man to live in my house is to get closer to Akane. Not sure what he would think of Shampoo, likely he would ignore her or get a new crush on her. Given his mental make up he would likely start chasing both of them, perhaps both of them plus Ranma's female form as well. Not sure Kuno could accept the truth, even if it was spoon fed to him.' thought the Tendo daughter as he ring gave her readouts on all who had gather.

The ring had scan the bodies and minds of Shampoo and Ranma before she had just used it on Ukyo. The readings revealed Ranma and Shampoo were not human, even if Ukyo was. Ranma had been identified as a Krytonian, a race thought to be extinct given the destruction of their homeworld. It brought up the number of powers they would have under earth-like environmental stats. Shampoo was some kind of magical clay-based humanoid who duplicate the human body perfectly. Ukyo is a human being, but one in perfect form with body and mind.

'Things to keep in mind for now as I keep this planet and sector in balance. I already have some troubles to hand with the alien crash sites in the area. The passengers are blocking my detection with my ring's scanners, and I am also having trouble identifing the remains of the crafts. It seems to be made up of several races space-travel technology, instead of one made up of one main culture or race. Which means I have a puzzle and surprise waiting for me, and I don't have much time to think of what will be happening. So any help I can get would be welcomed.'

Nabiki was also trying to develop a game plan for when Kuno would find out...

'Damn! What is Kuno doing coming this way?"

Moments earlier in the school...

Tsunade had named herself after the wife of Jiraiya from the folk tale "Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatan, with hopes of a Japanese name would help her out in this nation. She had served the Kuno family loyally for a decade and yet did not seem to have aged at all in this time, keeping a sexy female form for the brunette woman in the traditional ninja wear of black.

She knelt down and began to debrief her master Tatewaki Kuno on the issues occuring in the Tendo home. All the while avoiding the woman known as Nabiki, who seemed to detect her even with the use of ninjutsu. Yet she had to bless the ones known as Soun Tendo and Genma Saotome for their loud mouths. She began to speak, "It seems Soun Tendo had engaged one of his daughter, which one was never given, to the son of Genma Saotome. It seems Ranma Saotome, the son, had arrived while also being engaged to this Shampoo girl. It was then decided for Nabiki to be Ranma's finace, and for all three of them to stay at the Tendo home until all is decided, Sir! "

Tsunade could predict the movements of the males of the Kuno clan clearly, it was young Lady Kodachi which she couldn't understand and feared.

"This can not stand! A man living under the same roof as the enchanting Akane Tendo can only have eyes for this tigress, none of her sister have the fire as this young woman. No, this man must be planning to steal her love away from a much worthier man, such as myself. I must do something to save her from this loveless marriage from this cad, especially if he is stringing along another tender flower of womanhood with his base desires. Where is this poor excuse for a man?" asked her master as he began to go on the warpath as expected. She spoke instantly, giving the location of the young man who had gained her master's ire. Kuno left without haste to the same location, with speed only a jealous man could duplicate.

Back at the lunch crowd...

Ranma had looked at the approaching Kuno and judged an attack was coming down on him. Trying to avoid giving away his secret, Ranma moved at a slow enough pace to dodge it without showing off his full power. A wooden blade hit the spot which the young alien had been before moving. The young man who had arrived, a bald teen who looked the same age as Nabiki dressed in a black suit accented by violet. It had the same vibe as a yakuza business man for a moment for the young teen who had dealt with such.

"Kuno, what are you trying to do now?" asked Nabiki as she and the other girls got to their feet, preparing to react with flight or fight responces.

"I will not stand for this womanizer staying in the same home as the divine Akane Tendo when he is romancing another woman as well. To do such would be an offence to the kami if I did nothing. Now be a man and accept your death by a superior male by standing still. " answered the young billionaire as he moved to attack with his bouken. Ranma just continued to dodge in the same speed as he had seen his father used, guessing it was in the human range of ability rather then the superhuman range. It was faster then Kuno could strike, causing multiple misses.

"You should know my sister has dumped the engagement from her to me, you idiot." said Nabiki as she tried to defuse the issue with the rich teen as Ranma continued to think of a way to stop this without revealing his true heritage.

"Obviously she can not overcome her feelings of passion for me, but this swine will not be able to take the hint. Not a scum of a man like him, who had string along two woman would chase after the most beautiful of woman such as Akane Tendo. Which is why I must defend her honour and eliminate this rogue. So have at thee, cur!" said Kuno as he stepped up his speed and began to attack with a harder tempo.

Ranma had been looking for openings while making sure bald male was not about to do harm to anyone around him. Yet with this increase of violence meant this would have to end as soon as possible, so the alien decided on using a weak punch to knock the Kuno child out. Luring the older teen into a trap by standing still, as the sword came down the young Saotome dodge and moved his fist to give a strong tap of his knuckles to the other man's skull. Flesh twisted like rubber as the rich man moved the same way as the punch and his skin moved in the reverse direction.

Tatewaki fell to the ground, completely unconcious with no overt sense of injury. Ranma looked down and wonder what to do next over then taking Kuno to the nurse's office. Her looked at Nabiki as she was the one with the most experience with this other student. He asked her, "I'm not going to get into trouble for knocking him out? His dad does own the school, ne?"

"Yes, but part of the rules do protect those who are attacked by Kuno if he started it like he did just now. There are enough students around to make a note of this, and Kuno's twisted sense of self-image will prevent him from paying them off. He will be seeking any method of defeat to 'right the offence to the kami' you have perform by knocking him out. Besides if he does try anything he would have to face my mother, and she has the habit of placing the fear of hell into him. I do envy you being able to do what my sisters and myself have been wanting to do for a while now. I'll take him to the nurses office." answered Nabiki as she moved to pick up Kuno. She then walked off towards the building, as the two remaining girls looked at Ranma.

"I have to agree with Nabiki, I've been wanting to puch the lights out on that jerk for as long as I have known him. Bet everyone who has dealt with him gets that feeling, and might do it if it wasn't for Kuno's money or lawyers. If he tries anything I'm more then willing to help you out with it, just to get the look on the loser's face when he loses. So what are your plans for the rest of the day, Ranchan." answered his mysterious old friend, Ukyo.

Ranma was glad she had forgiven him, but a part of him was a bit surprised she had given up a life long grudge against him so quickly. He had to wondering, 'What is going on in her mind right now?'

Inside the mind of Ukyo Kounji...

Ukyo still had some rage connected with Ranma's rejection of her when she was young, even while she knew he wasn't the type of person to be so cruel. More a case of being naive enough to believe Genma Saotome. Yet she had a reason to swallow the rage and try to hold it back or digest it. The simple fact was, 'I'm going to need his help with the alien threat to the city and the world. If I let my rage comsume me, it will make working with him harder then it should be and could cost lives. Having a Kryptonian like him on my side could turn the tide of battle to Earth's advantage. Also he can bring those two women of power with him as well.

I don't know what Shampoo is other then she had the potential to be as powerful as Ranma from the way her body stands and the way she moves. It seems to duplicate the same moves as Ranma uses to hide the great speed, strength and endurance of his alien form. Perhaps she's another alien or something else completely. Keeping an eye on her would be a good idea to see if she can be a foe... or an ally.

The ring I saw on Nabiki's finger is spoken of in ancient text as a device of order from the stars, part of a group of light keeping monsters and demons away from the Earth. From the less known text, it is revealed to be part of an interplanetary police force, which could come in handy when facing an alien invasion. An alien invasion could be seen as a crime against the people of the world being threaten.

So there is more to gain by swallowing my wraith and befriending these unique people. Still this doesn't mean all of my rage will be hidden away or eliminated, there is still the one responsible for humiliation. Genma Saotome will pay me back for all of my pain with his own pain, both physical and mental. I will be coming up with ways to make his dreams crumble before me and drink his salty tears of regret. He will come to wish he had never known me and wish for death, one which will not be coming anytime soon. Or until I have taken what I have lost due to him, so until then it's best to focus on the mission.'

The bell rang and the students returned to class for the rest of the school day. Meanwhile, a certain man turned panda was being hit by ill omens. Lightning strikes from a clear sky, broken china, and a sneezing fit which would not end. An urge go running into the night hit him, but he had to be here to make sure the engagement was to succeed.

The next day... Hours from now...

Ranma's first day of school had been uneventful after the encounter with Kuno, save for the two other times the billionaire had attacked him. He had managed to avoid revealing his alien heritage or his curse form. So he was taking this as a successful day of school. Still, 'This can last forever, water is going to find it's way to me and I'll end up changing my gender unexpectedly. I can't hide that as easily as I can hide my superpowers, since I have no control over it unlike my powers. So the question is should I reveal the powers sooner or later.'

"So Ranma, how is school? Nabiki told me you had some troubles with young Kuno-san, I hope you didn't cause any problems given your training." answered Mrs. Tendo as she looked at her male guest. She was packing up the number of bento boxes which Ranma had created for his own meals and the meals of his fellow students, wanting to help out the Tendos.

"No, I just used enough force to render him out of it so I can continue with my day. I'm hoping he might have gotten the hint today and decided to leave me alone since he can't beat me." answered Ranma as he gather up his school supplies.

"I doubt it, young Kuno-san has a thick skull which makes him resistance to hits. As well as a mind not accepting of changes which do not fit with his world view. Since he thinks of himself as a great warrior who can not lose, it's not going to be easy to get him to stop since he isn't going to believe you beat him fair and square. He's going to accuse you of using any method of cheating or even witchcraft which allowed you to beat you." continued the Tendo woman as she looked at the man who might be her son-in-law. Ranma tried to keep a good image in her eyes as he finished his preparation for school.

"I try to dodge as much as I can, but when he gets into a position where he could hurt other people... I am going to put him down so he can hurt anyone instead of me. It's a martial artist's job to protect people from danger, whether they are weak and defenseless or not. This is my belief and what I hope to live up to, and no way am I going to break it if I can help it." answered Ranma as he picked up his multiple lunches. A smile crossed the face of Mother Tendo as she seemed proud at what he had said, which gave him a chance to smile as well.

Meanwhile...

The alien invasion force was looking for a place to begin their attack and conversion of the people of this world. They were looking for people of intense power which would bring the strongest troops to the different elemental aliens, bringing victory for them when they gained rulership of this planet and their homeworld.