Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Avatar ❯ Wild Avatar the Deleted Scenes Part 1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko and Nickelodeon. All characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources) belong to them . This is a fan fiction, and is
not intended to violate the rights of those who hold control over the Ranma 1/2 and Avatar:The Last Airbender series. I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much.
 
This piece contains threads that were not used in my story, but were posted on the Anime Addventure. Please enjoy.
 
Wild Avatar:The Deleted Scenes
By HVulpes and AYH
 
Zuko was returning with his Uncle Iroh after his victorious Agni Kai. The fire duel against Commander Zhao had turned out to be a success for the banished priest. Only to have Zhao try to attack him after Zuko had won the match. The attack had not connected. But if it wasn't for his uncle telling him not to taint his victory, Zhao would be facing greater injuries now.
"Uncle, we have to set off as soon as possible. If we hope to catch up with the Avatar, we must move quickly." Zuko told his uncle as he focused on his quest to capture the Avatar and returning him to the Fire Nation. 'Only then will my banishment be lift. Only then will I have my honour returned to me. Only then can I continue my life.'
"We will be leaving soon. I doubt that the hospitality of Commander Zhao will continue to be... as nice as it has been. Still the Ginseng Tea was quite delicious." Iroh said, with his natural good humour. A counter to his nephew's constant bad mood.
Zuko looked to his uncle to answer him, but something happened to stop that. Steel chains started to wrap around Zuko, binding him. In cased in a cloak of steel, Zuko looked at the source of the chain. There was a young man dressed in white robes with symbols on them. He had long hair and something shiny on the top of his head. The chains were coming from the sleeves of his robes, which were hiding his hands.
"I got you now, Saotome. Prepare for defeat as I free my believed Shampoo from you demonic clutches!" The figure spoke as he pulled on the chains to bring Zuko closer to him.
Zuko was furious. Flame shot from his nose in two small flumes. "Unhand me now, and I may spire you. I am not this Saotome person. I am Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation and you are getting in my way!" Zuko struggled to get out of the chains, but they bound him fast. With his legs and arms bound, he couldn't even use any firebending to make this person wish he had never met Zuko.
"Is that some kind of trick, Saotome? Changing your voice so that I think that you are someone else. That might work on Ryoga, but I am too clever for that." The figure said as he pulled with a sharp tug. Which slide the shiny things, turning out to be glasses, on his face. The figure blinked a few times. "Who are you and where is Saotome?
'Great, I'm being held prisoner by a blind idiot!' Zuko thought as he tried to get out. Then the chains seemed to move off him as they were pulled back into the figure's sleeves. Finally free, Zuko moved into attack position. Ready to attack with no quarter given, as was the Firebender's way. But Zuko was tapped on his shoulder.
"I would like to talk to you, young man. Perhaps we could help each other." Iroh said as he moved to greet the young man.
"Uncle?!" Zuko asked, trying to figure out what his uncle was up to again. Which happened at least once a day, given his strange behaviour.
"Trust me, Prince Zuko." Iroh whispered to his nephew. "I am General Iroh of the Fire Nation and this is my nephew, Prince Zuko. Who might you be?"
"I am Mousse of the Strong Hero Woman Tribe. Master of the art of hidden weapons. I seem to be in a strange land." Mousse said looking around at the scenery around him. "I am looking for the love of my life, Shampoo, the Champion of my Tribe. She has been tricked into marriage by the evil Ranma Saotome. I just know that they are out there, somewhere. As long as they are together, my beloved is at risk."
"Perhaps we can help you look, for we are on a mission ourselves. To find a powerful fugitive known as the Avatar. A power bender and fighter. But with the skills that you have at binding people, you might be able to hold him for us." Iroh said, his nephew finally understanding his idea. "Of course, sailing around looking for this fugitive, we hear many things. Perhaps even word about you beloved and the criminal that has a hold on her. My nephew and my crew would also be willing to aid you in rescuing your beloved if you were to help us."
Mousse smiled and nodded. "Perhaps we could discuss this in more detail elsewhere. But I think that we might have a deal." He moved out his hand and took Iroh's in his.
Zuko was motioning to his Uncle, wanting to talk to him about why they should be bring this.. Mousse. He was about to speak, when they heard a cry. "Mousse, you idiot!" They turned to look at a girl the same age as Zuko, dressed in a strange garb. She had hair that looked black with a strange blue hue. She was dressed in a strange yellow dress. She ran up to Mousse. Zuko could swear that an aura of flame was outlining her.
"Where have you been? I turn my back for a minute and you go running off. After that speech that you gave about sticking together in this strange place. What the heck were you thinking?" The girl said, keeping a deadly glare at the young man.
"I thought I saw Ranma and I had to stop him before he got to my Shampoo." Mousse said, sheepishly.
"Mousse," the girl said, with a growl. Before she continued, Iroh cleared his throat. She turned to look at the two men that were with Mousse. She blushed as she bowed. "Sorry, I am Akane Tendo and this is..."
"Mousse. We have already met." Iroh said as he looked at the girl.
"I am sorry that Mousse has bother you, so we'll be going." She said as she grabbed Mousse's ear.
"We were talking to Mousse about a deal. He would help us capture a fugitive known as the Avatar and we would give him access to our boat and skills in capturing his fugitive. This Ranma character. I suppose that you are after this criminal as well." Iroh asked Akane.
Akane started to laugh. "Ranma isn't a criminal. He's my fiancee. Mousse is just Ranma's rival. Thanks to the goofy marriage laws of his tribe, Ranma is also engaged to Mousse's dream girl. A bimbo known as Shampoo." Mousse fumed at this. "Still... Thank you Mousse for finding us help in locating Ranma and the others. Thanks to you two nice people for helping us on our way. Mister..." Akane said, bowing to Zuko and Iroh.
"This General Iroh," Mousse said pointing at the older man, "And this is his nephew, Prince Zuko. They are both of the Fire Nation."
Akane automatically bowed before the young prince. "I am sorry to bother such important people. I didn't know. I apologize for intruding on you. Perhaps we could find another ship for travel."
Zuko was of two minds. One, he was picking up two extra travellers on his ship. That might be a pain, given the troubles that he was having already with tracking the Avatar. But on the other hand, Mousse would make it easier to catch the Avatar. Plus this Akane was giving him the respect that he deserved. He turned to his uncle. Iroh was nodded as if he wanted these two people on the ship. Zuko made his choice.
"We will take you along for now." He said, as he lead them to the ship.
Commander Zhao wasn't in a good mood. To say that he was slightly disappointed with how the day had gone would be like saying Soun Tendo was mildly excitable. As he stood overlooking the ocean from his vantage point on the bridge of his flag ship he reflected on how he had been humiliated by Prince Zuko. Zuko the exile, Zuko the failure of the Empire, Zuko the fool on the fool's errand; Zuko, the one who had defeated him in the sacred Agni Kai duel. Yes, Commander Zhao was not pleased at all.
“Sir! Sir! There are two figures off the port bow!” called a voice of one of his subordinates. Commander Zhao didn't even warrant a glance as he dismissed the urgency in the mans voice. “It's no concern of mine. Keep the current course.”
“But sir, shouldn't we do something? I mean maritime rules say that” tried the other man before being cut of by his Commander.
“They got themselves into that mess, they should damn well get themselves out. Keep going!”
Signing the hapless officer could only give in to his superiors orders. Looking back through his telescope he gave one last look to the two stranded figures. Sigh “It's really too bad for such a cute girl to die at so young an age.” He lamented.
At this Commander Zhao's attention perked up. “Cute girl? When you said young, how young are we talking about here?”
Suddenly turning, the fire nation office responded “She's about …. err ….. about mid twenties, yeah, that's what it looks like from here sir. Not jail bait at all sir, nope, she looks pretty mature heh heh.” Nervously rubbing the back of his head the nervous officer prayed that he would get away with that lie. It was pretty clear to him even at that distance that the two in the water were still teens but if he had told his commander that then they would have been as good as dead. For as much as Commander Zhao was a cold hearted, hot headed, arrogant SOB, he wasn't a cradle robber.
“Hmmm, mid twenties you say, and cute to boot. The attentions of a grateful young woman could be just what I need to forget about this whole day.” Zhao mused to himself. “Alright then, men! Set a new course towards those two! Let's get them out of the water and on board as soon as possible!”
Turning back around to get the proper course setting the fire nation officer who had first spotted the two figures in the water began to mutter under his breath. “Why is it only the bastards who get promoted?”
*Meanwhile out at sea*
“You jackass!!! Were you born stupid or did you just grow that way?! First that little letch Happosai screws up big time, then we're all sent off who knows where separated from everyone else only to find ourselves floating on a log in the middle of the ocean, but then you have to challenge an honest to god SEA MONSTER and get us nearly killed! Why did I get stuck with you anyway!? Why couldn't I be with my Ranchan right now?” Ukyo cried.
“Cease your complaints good serving wench,”
“What did you call me buster?”
“For I, the mighty Blue Thunder only did what was necessary in beating off that foul beast of the mysterious depths. Now move over a bit pray thee”
“It wasn't even attacking us you moron! It was swimming away until you threw that branch at it and called it names!”
“It ignored mine noble challenge; now seriously move over a bit, tis rather hard for the majestic scion of the Kuno clan to hold on to such a small piece of wood.” The young heir complained as he tried vainly to climb onto a small open piece of stump not currently being occupied by a certain Okonomiyaki chef.
“It's all you'll get. Remember what we agreed on when we first landed here? This half is mine and that half is yours. It's not my fault you had to go piss off something big enough to take on Godzilla and have it eat your half.”
“Oh come on! Our craft is smaller now; we clearly need to re-determine what constitutes as half now!”
Ignoring her companion as he thrashed in the water, Ukyo thought about her current situation as she balanced on her half of the flotsam. At first she had merely been annoyed when she found herself and Tatewake Kuno out in the middle of the ocean clinging to a log. With no land in sight it had been Ukyo's idea to simply paddle west until she reached some land or could signal for help. It wasn't much of a plan, but there wasn't really much of anything else to do. It wasn't until an enormous fin broke out of the water that she began to suspect that there was more to her situation than just being a bit lost. It wasn't just the sea monster though, although no a forester by any stretch, Ukyo couldn't recognize the wood she was floating on. Worse still she couldn't identify ANY of the fish she saw swimming around. As a restaurant owner, especially in Japan, she certainly had a fair grasp of ocean fish and what was edible and what should be avoided the fact that nothing here was familiar really troubled her. Looking up Ukyo felt a brief surge of hope as she spotted a group of ships billowing black smoke heading towards them. It looked like they would be rescued after all, but then again, Ukyo couldn't help but worry, if this was a different world would she have been better off with the sea monster?
Author's Notes:
It might take me some time to get the next chapter up, but I have posted this up as a peace offering for my fans. I hope you can enjoy it and find it of interest.
HVulpes