Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Black Ice Alchemist ❯ Sidestory - Neko Fear ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : Ranma and Oh My Goddess do not belong to me. All ideas revolving around both Anime are not mine either.
 
Black Ice Alchemist :
 
Sidestory 1 : Neko-Fear
 
The shrill cry of a little boy no older than 6 years old was heard all through the pitch black forest. Of course no one heard the little boy, except his drunken father who was much too deluded into his Sake to notice.
 
“Poppa, h-help m-me.”
 
The little boy with the pigtail cried out in pain once again as the group of cats fiercely tore into his body, desperate for anything edible, surviving on what they can. The little boy shuffled backwards, occasionally falling on his butt, as he reached the end of the small hole. He tried to climb upwards, but the rain had made it impossible for all he got was a mouthful of mud.
 
He stared back at the glaring yellowish-red eyes of the cats as they strode closer to him. He cried out for his father once more, but with a much weaker volume as the little boy felt his consciousness leave him slowly. He welcomed it, for it would grant him leave from the pain the cats caused.
 
A foul smell filled his nostrils as he opened his eyes to find the cats fighting, seemingly eating their old kind to survive. A big cat strayed from the fight and strode over to the little boy. It had sharp fangs and huge eagle-like talons on it's feet and paws. It seem to smile wickedly at the boy as it strode even closer, its claws outstretched.
 
The boy whimpered as he tried to back up, occasionally slipping from the wet mud. However, the boy did not cry for he had run out of tears to use. He placed his palms over his eyes to cover them while the cat slashed into him.
He would occasionally cry out in pain as he would try to endure this torture, but this had him thinking. Did his father hate him to make him go through with this? Did his mother despise him so much that she made his father take with him from the sanctity of home? Will no one save him?
 
He heard a quiet voice as the sudden clawing had stopped. It seemed the cat had gotten tired of playing with the boy as it had fallen asleep from boredom. He looked towards the voice and saw a beautiful woman with a beautiful pale face, with what appeared to be tattoos of sorts on her face. She had a mane of golden hair, truly a sight to behold for she looked as beautiful as a Goddess. She beckoned him over as he slowly, but assuredly crawled to her.
 
The beautiful woman took his hand and he gladly accepted it, anything to take him away from this hellhole. They went through a small portal in the mud wall, a swirling vortex if you will.
 
They came upon a barren wasteland with torn down buildings, crushed to pieces vehicles, and dead, sucked dry corpses. In the streets roamed ferocious looking demons, holding barely alive humans as they ripped them apart with their own talons.
 
The little boy had to look away from the carnage, for it was too much to stomach. The beautiful woman smiled at him and slowly waved her hands around her surroundings. In a gentle voice she said,
 
“This is the future of Earth, or as most would say, the present of the future,” she paused as she gazed at the vomiting young boy, spilling his guts out behind a nearby trashcan. She continued,
 
“For only you can stop it, or it is your fate you shall decide.”
 
The boy whimpered in fear and anxiety as 4 vicious looking demons surrounded him. He cried out for help, but no one helped him as the demons slowly cut into the boy's skin. The boy did not cry, for he was too shocked from the pain, a fellow torso in the streets. He heard the woman say once more,
 
“This is your destiny, Ranma Saotome.”
 
And with that comment, he snapped.
 
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
TBC.
 
Nothing really important, just expressing how I feel about the Neko-Ken training. I don't really think the Neko-ken is funny at all, like the Ranma Anime had shown.
 
He searches for the Philosopher's Stone to stop this, for someone else besides the Homunculus is after the Stone. I will reveal his or her identity in the future, give you a hint though, it's someone very familiar.
 
Please R & R, Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks For Your Support, Daniel Shinigami.
 
Ja'ne!