Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Avatar:Vacay in the Sengoku Jidai...with Ranma??? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aang woke due to the sun shining brightly in his face. What happened? Where am I? The others slowly awoke after him. “Aang? Where are we?”, Katara asked are favorite and only air bender. “I don’t know.”, Aang answered. Slowly taking in their surroundings, the group realized something simultaneously.

They had no clue where they were.

The trees were so different to the ones they were used to. “Where are we?” “I think that question has already been asked, Sokka.”, Toph pointed out. “I’ve never seen this place before.”, Zuko stated.

~*~

“She’s late again!”, a certain hanyou angrily stated. “Calm down Inuyasha. Kagome said she’d be back soon.”, Shippou said trying to calm the impatient hanyou. “Whatever.”, Inuyasha said as he made his way towards the Bone Eaters Well. Inuyasha noticed the scent of several humans nearby. More specifically, coming from the Goshinboku. Letting his curiosity get the best of him, he sped off in the direction towards it.

~*~

“Maybe I can find out where we are by climbing to the top of the tree.”, Aang suggested.

“Wait you guys. Something is headed this way and really fast too. Fast as in air bender fast.”, Toph pointed out. “What? From where?” As if on cue, Inuyasha appeared before the group. “Who are you?”, Sokka asked. “Who is it? I can’t tell.”, Toph said impatiently. Inuyasha was thinking about the group in front of him. They seemed to be about Kagome’s age and younger. The little girl was blind he could tell that much. “Who are you and what do you want?”, the hanyou asked. “I believe we asked you that first.”, Zuko said while taking a fighting stance. “You chose to fight me? I can tell you’re lost. I know my way around here and you chose to put your life at risk? Not very smart, are you?”, Inuyasha asked Zuko. “You’re the foolish one you’re obviously outnumbered why not give up now and tell what we need to know?”, Zuko bargained. Inuyasha sighed. He really wasn’t in the mood for this now. Kagome would be back any second and he didn’t want to spend anymore time in this village. “Look. I only came ‘cause I wanted to see who was by the Goshinboku. I don’t have to stay.”, he said while turning in the direction of the well, heading to it. He didn‘t really care if a demon came and ate them. “Wait.”, a girl called out to him. He turned to see a girl with tanned skin and blue eyes. She was fairly beautiful, not as beautiful as Kagome to him, but beautiful none the less. “Yes?”, he asked to girl. “Look. We really need help getting out of this forest. Don’t mind Zuko. He’s just a hothead. Will you please help us?”, Katara asked. Inuyasha knew that look on her face. That was the same look Kagome gave him when she wanted something. He never could say no to her. This other girl was copying Kagome perfectly. Like twins perfectly. “Fine.” And without another word he turned and continued towards the well.

~*~

Kagome was climbing out of the well with her over stuffed yellow backpack. “Inuyasha!”, she yelled for her favorite hanyou, slightly surprised he wasn’t already there waiting for her. Where is he? And again as if on cue, Inuyasha slowly appeared out of the forest. Damn he’s going to live long… (1)

“Oh, there you are Inuyasha. Can you help me-?”, Kagome stopped, noticing the group of people behind him. “Inuyasha, who are they?”

Approaching her to help her out of the well Inuyasha said, “I don’t know. I found them lost by the Goshinboku.”

“You found them? You’re lost?”, Kagome asked turning her attention to the oddly dressed group.

“Yes we are. Can you help us find our way back?”, Katara asked the oddly dressed girl. That girl’s clothes sure are skimpy… you couldn’t get me to wear that in a million years…

Now turning her attention back to Inuyasha, ”Do you think that Keade might know something we can do?”

“I’m not sure. We can ask.”, Inuyasha answered while picking up her giant bag with ease and slinging it over his shoulder. Inuyasha and Kagome made their way towards the village with the ‘Aang gang’, according to Sokka, close behind.

~*~

Miroku, Sango, and Shippou were sitting outside Keade’s hut, waiting patiently for Kagome and Inuyasha’s return. “Oi, Miroku where’s Keade?” Inuyasha called out from a distance. “ Inuyasha no need for ye to yell. I’m right here.”, Keade said while coming out of her hut. “Keade-baa-chan? Do you know if you can help us out? Inuyasha found them out by the Goshinboku lost. I think they might be from a different time though.”, Kagome explained. Suddenly Miroku to up and made his way over to Katara. “My dear lady. You are indeed very beautiful. Tell me, would you like to bear my children?” Sango already had her Hiraikotsu planted firmly on Miroku’s head as if on cue. “Don’t you ever learn?” Sango asked while dragging him off by his ear. “Did he just ask Katara to bear his children?”, Zuko asked with a shocked expression on his face. “He never learns.”, Inuyasha and Kagome said simultaneously. “This happens a lot?”, Toph asked. “He only does that to ever girl he meets.”, said the fox demon on the hanyou’s shoulder. Katara quickly noticed Shippou on Inuyasha’s shoulder. “Awwwww… You’re sooo adorable…”, she said while hugging the daylights out of him. “Ahhh, Inuyasha help me…”, Shippou pleaded. Inuyasha just shrugged him off and focused his attention on Keade and Kagome’s conversation.

~*~

It was already night and everyone was ready to sleep with all the events that took place earlier that day. Everyone but Inuyasha that is. He was up with his little brain thinking away. For a guy who doesn’t like thinking he sure does a lot of it… Great just when we finally kill Naraku and almost finish collecting the jewel these guys show up and have to stop what we’re doing to help them. Dammit. Ah well, no sense arguing with it now. He looked over to where Kagome was sleeping. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. He suddenly felt the urge to go over to her and comb his fingers through his raven locks. What the hell? Did I just think that? Well that was very stalker… I mean she is attractive, but I would never say that out loud… That’s enough thinking now… And with that he slipped off to sleep…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha awoke first. He looked around at the cramped hut. In the corner were: Sango and Miroku with Keade next to them. Surprisingly, Miroku kept his hands to himself the whole night. Next, came those freaky kids that can do things with their hands. ‘Freaks’, he thought. And yet, he wished he could make a fire with a flick of his claw. Next to the new guests

~~“Call them freaks!”, Inuyasha yelled at the writer.~~

Fine freaks, was Kagome and Shippou in the sleeping bag. He quietly slipped outside of the hut. What the hell is that?, the hanyou thought as he ran swiftly through the forest. Run. Run. Run faster I must, he thought to himself. Inuyasha stopped in front of the Goshinboku. There in front of him was a boy with a long ponytail, a girl with short hair, and a black piglet. The girl and the boy were arguing and didn’t even notice him. It didn’t look like they were from around here. If I back away slowly, maybe they won’t notice me. As if they had heard his thoughts, they snapped their heads in his direction.

“There look you can ask him! I’m sure he knows where we are!”, the girl yelled.

“Would you stop yelling for one minute!”, he turned his attention to Inuyasha, “look, do you know where we are?”

Inuyasha sighed. Not more freaks. Just what he needed. He nodded his head slowly and with a gruff voice said, “Dammit. Not again.”

“Again?”

“Look just follow me.”, he said and turned to Keade’s hut, while mumbling to himself, “This bit’s getting’ old. How many people am I going to find by that damn tree?”

The boy and girl looked to each other, as if asking if they can trust him. Uh, duh? They began to follow the weird boy.

~~“Weird?!?”, Inuyasha yelled at the author, “look, I promised to help you write this story, but think I’m going to change my mind.”

“Inuyasha. How am I supposed to write the story if you keep interrupting it! Now sit down and shut up, got it?! Or you don‘t wanna know what I‘ll do to you in the story!”, the author yelled.

“Feh.”~~

Inuyasha came back to find Kagome standing in front of the hut. She noticed to boy, girl, and uh… piglet behind him. “Inuyasha?”

“I found them.”

“You’re just finding a lot of things aren’t you?”

“Ha-ha. Funny.”

“Seriously. Are you going out to look for them or what?”

“They’re just appearing by the Goshinboku.”

“Uh-huh…”

“Um. I don’t mean to interrupt, but we’re still lost here.”, the short haired girl said.

“Oh. Sorry I’m Kagome and this is Inuyasha. So, he found you?”

~~ “Stop. Stop. I don’t like where this story is going.”, Inuyasha said while pushing the author away from the computer, “Here. Try this.”~~

Kagome looked over to the strong, tall silver-haired hanyou next to her. “Inuyasha. Can I talk to you over there for a minute?”, she said while pointing to the forest.

“Eh?”

“It won’t take long.”, she reassured.

They walked over out to deep within the forest. “What did you want to talk to me about-”, he didn’t finish his sentence when she suddenly leaped on him, kissing him all over. She couldn’t control herself. She quickly began to undress him…

~~ “Okay Inuyasha that’s quite enough. You hentai.”

“What? I’m just showing you how to write a good story.”, he replied innocently.

“No. You’re writing a perverted story.”

“How is that perverted?”

“I don’t think Kagome would be happy to find out what you wrote.”

“Why wouldn’t Kagome be happy”, said girl said while sticking her head through the door, “Oh. Are you writing a new story? Can I help?”

“Sure. You’d be more of a help than this hentai.”, the author said while gesturing to the hanyou.

“What’d did he write?” Kagome walked to the computer and began to read the hanyou’s writing. “You pervert.”, she said while looking over to him.

“Did someone say pervert?”, Miroku asked as he stuck his head through the door.

‘I’ll never finish this story…’, the author thought as she watched the hanyou and miko fight with a perverted monk tell her how to write her story.

“Make sure to get some girl-on-girl action, okay?”, the perv suggested.