Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Avatar:Vacay in the Sengoku Jidai...with Ranma??? ❯ Think up your own damn title... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~Okay you guys.”, the author said, “last chapter wasn’t so bad. But I have to say the only one behaving is Sango. So, I’ll use one of her suggestions for this chapter.”

*Everyone looks to Sango*

“Well.”, Sango said nervously.

“Uh-huh.”

“I…uh.”

“Sango. I’m not spending a whole chapter on this. So make it fast.”

“Okay! I want Akane to fall for Inuyasha.”

“What?!?”, Ranma yelled.

“Hey Ranma. You’re here.”, the author announced, “everyone, since you guys are helping me write, I let everyone who’s in the fic have their own input. As long as they behave. And I like that idea, Sango.”

“I try.”

“I wanna add my input!”, Ranma yelled.

“I’m sorry Ranma. You’re gonna have to wait ‘til next chapter.”~~

 

Inuyasha and Kagome walked back to the village. Akane was sitting with P-chan in her lap.

 

~~ “Wait!”, Ryouga yelled, “Since I’m P-chan and Ryouga, do I get two inputs?”

“No. If I gave you two I’d have to do the same for Ranma. And give Inuyasha three.”

“How come he’d get three!?!”, Ranma yelled.

“Damare, urusai! Because he’s ningen, hanyou, and youkai. Three in one. Three inputs. Get it?”

“Yeah!! Three frickin‘ lemons!!”, Inuyasha yelled.

Horny bastard’, everyone thought.~~

 

“Okay. I talked to Sesshoumaru and he said that you guys are here for a reason and will stay for a certain amount of time. How long I’m not sure.”, Kagome said with a smile.

“So, what do we do now?”, Sango asked.

Suddenly, a portal opened up and a figure stepped through. It was a female about 5’3”. With brown long hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a white strapless dress that stopped mid-thigh. With a pair of white stilettos. Her hair was up in curls. She said, “Hello. I was sent here by the author. She told me to bring you a message. The dimension travelers will be here for five days and four nights as of now. She also said, ‘Ranma and Inuyasha don’t frickin’ fight! Work on your love lives. Bing some closure to the heart ache. And…and…um…what else? Oh, yeah. Miroku stop the womanizing with any woman besides Sango. That’s all.” And with that she walked back through the portal.

“Umm.”, Katara said.

“Weird.”, Toph pointed out.

“Well, there’s our answer. You’re gonna be here for five days. Go crazy. Now can we get going? I’ve had enough of this village.”, Inuyasha said annoyed.

“Oh, don’t get your fangs in a knot. We’ll be leaving soon enough.”, Kagome said.

“Fangs?”, Akane asked.

“Yeah, fangs.”, Inuyasha said, while showing her his pointy canines. Akane blushed as she moved closer to get a better view. She found his fangs…sexy. Inuyasha smelled the spike in her scent and closed his mouth. Akane stared into his eyes, her own narrowing into slits.

“Is that your natural eye color?”

At the mention of his eye color Katara moved in closer to inspect also.

~~ “Wait a minute!”, Aang yelled, “Are you making Katara attracted to him too?!?”

“Well, baldy I’m thinking about it. Or I might just make you fall for Kagome.”

*Inuyasha growls*

“Or Ryouga for Sango or Zuko for Toph or Ranma for Katara or Miroku for Akane and Katara. The possibilities are endless. So, unless you want to be with someone you don’t like, you’ll be quiet. Sorry for being rude, Aang.”

“It‘s okay.”

“What are you eating?”, Inuyasha asked the author.

The author picked up the empty wrapper, “Jamaican style chicken curry patty. Wants some?”, she answered.

“I‘m hungry, too!”, Shippou yelled.

“Eat crap!”, Kilala yelled.

*everyone sweat drops*~~

 

Kagome sat next to Inuyasha. “Yes it is”, she said politely, while holding his hand and smiling. Katara and Akane were oblivious to the message Kagome was sending. Miroku observed the display before him. A jealous Kagome, a confused Inuyasha , and two dense girls. He wished it were Sango being jealous and him in Inuyasha’s place.

Aang had seen enough of this. Just as he was about to intervene, Inuyasha started growling.

“What’s wrong with him?”, Zuko asked.

“Wolf.”, Inuyasha said, his voice filled with anger. Just as he said it Kouga appeared in a cloud of dust.

“Hey, Kagome. How’s my woman?”

“She ain’t your woman!”

“Oh, you’re still alive dog-turd.” Inuyasha made a swipe with his claws for Kouga’s torso, but he missed by a quarter of an inch due to Kouga jumping back at the last second.

“I’m alive, but you won’t be for long.”

Kagome watched on. By now she would have already ‘sit’ Inuyasha for picking a fight, but he was fighting out of jealousy. She saw that Akane and Katara missed the message she was intentionally sending, so this is the next best way to get it through there heads. ‘Inuyasha’s fighting for me.’ ,she thought as she smirked inwardly at Akane and Katara. Of course, their backs were to her.

“That all you got?”, Inuyasha taunted.

“Nope.”, Kouga said as he jumped high in an attempt to punch Inuyasha in the head. Inuyasha moved out of the way and Kouga left a crater in the rock-hard ground. “Why don’t you use your sword. You know you can’t beat me without it!”

“I don’t need it. Your one to talk. Relying on your shards.”

Swipe

Slash

Kick

Punch

Kick.

Inuyasha went flying back and slid on his back landing in front of Kagome. “Dammit.”, he swore silently.

“Inuyasha.”

He looked up at her. Her eyes were telling him something. He got the message. He sat up and looked at Kouga. “Why are you here flea-bag?”, he asked Kouga.

“I came to see Kagome, of course.”

“Well you saw her so go.”

“Giving up on our fight, puppy?”

“If you want a fight I’d be happy to give you one.”, Ranma said calmly.

~~ “Why didn’t I offer to fight all the time?”, Ranma asked.

“Because. You were observing the fight to see how your opponent moves. Now you know you make your move over confident. You know I haven’t heard anything from Zuko.”

*everyone turns to Zuko*

*Zuko starts fir bending*

“If you’re smart you’ll turn around.”, Zuko threatened.

*everyone sweat drops*

“Eat crap!”, Kilala yells.~~

“No way, a weak human like you?”, Kouga laughed incredulously.

“Weak?!!”

“Yep. There’s no way a human like you could defeat me.”

“. You’re at a disadvantage. You don’t know how I fight, but I’ve observed you.

*snickers from Miroku and Inuyasha*

“What’s so funny?!?”, Ranma asked/yelled.

“You observe males.”, Miroku said.

Idiots’, Kagome, Sango, and Ranma thought. Inuyasha smirked a toothy smirk.

Katara and Akane noticed it sparkle in the sunlight. They couldn’t help but imagine the feel of him kissing them with his fangs.

“I except your challenge human.”, Kouga said smugly.

Ranma and Kouga circled each other. Waiting for the other to make the first move.

~~ *the pizza guy walks in with five pizzas*

“That’ll be $35.57.”

*everyone looks at the author*

“You expect me to pay?”

*everyone nods*

*author gets metal bet from bedside with a dent from Inuyasha’s head*

*hits pizza guy with it and he passes out. Author throws body out window.*

‘’Pizza anyone?”, author asked.

*everyone grabs slice*

“Eat crap!”, Kilala yelled.~~