Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ A Mother's soul of Nature ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, here I am again. And here's the newest part to Wild Moon 1/2

Same disclamers apply.

And now Let the Magic Begin.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

5 weeks had passed since the last battle, during that time Ranma impressed Amy by how well he studied during her tutoring session due to the fact his Zord had appeared in ghost form in his dreams and teaching him everything he learned over the years by watching everything that goes on from his cliff. The day of the test the Wild Horse got an A plus, which surprised Ukyo and Ryoga as well as his mother. To this day, they was at the Animarium still talking about it.

"To have Ranchan get a grade like that is something that never happened before." said Ukyo.

"I'll say. You sure this isn't a bad omen?" asked Ryoga.

"Why can't Meatball Head be more like him?" asked Raye.

"Oh for the love of peace. Will you guys drop it alrewady? You're giving me a headache!" said Max.

"Sorry." Ukyo, Ryoga and Raye said as one.

"It doesn't matter how it happened, what's done is done so we should leave it at that. Besides, Now my sister can have no more doubts about wanting to get to know Ranma better." said Max.

"You do have a point Max." said Ryoga.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?" asked Ranma coming up to the group.

"Just making plans for the next time the Orgs show up." said Ukyo thinking quickly. "Have you read the rulebook I gave you?"

"Yeah, and I don't think we need all that. I think the only thing we need is teamwork." said Ranma burning said book with his ki. Just then, Molly and the rest of the Scouts appeared and Serena and Darien looked sore from the Martial Arts Training Ranma gave them.

"Well that's what you get for making Ranma train you as well Serena." said Raye.

"If I wasn't in pain right now, I'd clobber you Pyro." said Serena.

"Everyone, please settle down!" said Shayla appearing. "Please fight the Orgs, not each other. Now that we're all here I think it's best for our new friends get a better understanding about the force in which we're fighting."

"What do you mean?" asked Amy.

"Looking at you Scouts now, I realize you have not changed a bit during the Silver Era." said Shayla sitting down.

"WHAT?" came the shouts from all the Scouts but Trista.

"This place was then the main part of a land known as Animaria. A land that was around 1000 years ago. Behold the Sacred Fountain!" said Shayla. Everyone quickly peered into the all seeing waters. "Animaria was a great land where humans and animals lived together in harmony. Back then from time to time we was visted by Queen Serenity and her daughter, as well as the noble court. It was the first training grounds of young Prince Darien. All was paceful until Master Org arrived to wipe out everything. The first set of protectors use their powers to put me in a deep sleep, as well as raise all you see now into the sky before doing battle with the dark forces. Master Org was defeated with the help of the first Rangers and your mothers. I thought the Universe had seen the last of Master Org and his forces, untill now. The pollution made by the careless humans on Earth has renewed their powers. Thus causing me to wake, and have the Wild Zords pick a new set of Rangers. And whereas the Lion is King of the Beasts, so is his chosen Ranger, the leader of the team." said Shayla.

"That great battle happened a week before the Era's downfall." said Trista.

"You think that Beryl made the Orgs?" asked Amara.

"That even I don't know because their birth was blocked to the Gates." said Trista.

"So were to we go from here?" asked Ryoga turning to Ranma, the other Rangers looked to him as well.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" asked Ranma.

"You heard Shayla, the Lion chose you so you have to lead us." said Max.

"Look, I was never cut out to be leader. You and Ukyo know that panda raised me Ryoga. Is that what you call good leadership skills. Stealing everything you can and selling your child off for a bite to eat every chance you get?" asked Ranma.

"Your Zord ignored what your father has done. It was what your mother has done to make him pick you." said Shayla.

"Look nothing against her cause she and Serena are the only blood family that respects me in order to care for them, but what are you talking about? If Mom was so great why did she let that panda train me and not her?" asked Ranma.

"Because of a drug that panda put in your mother's food the last day you was with her all those years ago." said Trista.

"And how would you know that?" asked Ranma.

"A perk of being the Time Guardian. I can't reveal the future unless needed but the past I have no problems with sharing." said Trista making her staff appear."Gaze into the Garnet Orb and you shall see." everyone did so and was amazed at the images. "Years ago when your mother was your age she joined a group of warriors called the Warriors of Nature. She earned the right to do so after winning a tornament. She didn't know till it was over. She thought she'd enter for some training to see how she could stand out against the best. The job of these fighters was to make sure the beings of the magical part of the world would not harm any humans. They harnessed the power of the elements: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Thunder, Ice, Metal, Wood, Darkness, and Light. Water was you mother's element. She saved her teamates enough times for them to vote her to be their leader. The last battle the Warriors ever had was a trap made by the Huntsclan, a clan that vowed to rid the world of all magic beings. Your mother was knocked out and her comrades gave everything they had in a spell to make sure she escaped. The Clan tried to take their weapons but they bruned their hands and flew to her. To honor their sacrifice, she forged the weapons' powers into her sword. But she was so in dispair that she asked for a long term vacation until she feels she can cope. 2 weeks after that she met your father." Everyone was stunned by Trista's story.

"First off, never call that panda that again. He may have helped make me, but his was never my father! And 2nd, would that sword you talked about be the same one she always keep wrapped up by any chance?" asked Ranma.

"No the one you see wrapped is a bokken." said Trista. "Oh and before any of you ask the Warriors were not the only protectiors of the magical world, it's main protectiors are dragons."

"DRAGONS?" Everyone screamed as one.

"Yes, and they can take human form." said Trista.

"I need some time to think on this." said Ranma getting up.

"But Ranma--" Shayla started to say but Ranma cut her off.

"I said I will help and I will. I'm not like that panda Princess. I just need to put myself in the right state of mind. A true leader must know how to think right or his/her team could be put in hot water. If I'm to be the leader, I must be able to lead right." said Ranma before he disappeared.

'He took the news that he's leader better then I did when I was told of my mantle.' thought Serena.

Elsewhere at the Saotome House, Nodoka was looking over her old picture album.

'I've been out of action too long, with my son, daughter and neice out there fighting sooner or later they could end up hurt or worse.' she thought taking out an artifact. 'Time to see a friend.' With that she used it to open a round trip vortex and stepped in it, when she came out the other side she was at New York City in front of an eletronics shop.

"Hello. Welcome to my humble shop. Never had a customer, never had a sale. Although I may have to change that saying if you buy something." greeted a old man with his head bowed as she came in.

"Really Lao Shi, If no one buys anything, how do you stay in action? Hard to pay any bills if this keeps up." said Nodoka causing Lao Shi to look up.

"AIYA! Nodoka, it's you!" Cried Lao Shi as he ran over to hug her.

"Good to see you too old friend." said Nodoka as she returned the hug. "So how have you been?"

"All things going on, I'm doing quite well." said Lao Shi as he told her what he was doing since she saw him last.

"You didn't tell me dragon powers skip a generation sometimes." said Nodoka.

"How was I supposed to know? Anyway my daughter may not have any dragon power but my grandson and grandaughter do. And my grandson Jake is the world's first American Dragon." said Lao Shi proudly.

"And your son in law still dosen't know?" asked Nodoka causing Lao Shi to go red in the face and starting to rant in Chinese.

"Yeesh Gramps, what did Jake do this time? I was having a nice dream." said a dog walking on 2 legs as he came in the room. "Nodoka?"

"Fu Dog, good to see you." said Nodoka as she hugged the little dog.

"Missed ya too. Wow! I remember you as a teenager when you fought alongside the old man. I can see the years have been kind to you, you still have the curves. Hello Nurse!" teased Fu earning him a frying pan on the head.

"I'M NOT A DOG, SO STOP BEING FRESH!" shouted Nodoka.

"Yep, you didn't change. Still can't take certain kinds of jokes." said Fu before he fainted.

"Please excuse me for a while, I'll go get us some tea." said Lao Shi before going to another room, closing the door, and started to laugh his head off. Tea was served an hour later after Fu came to.

"So what brings you this neck of the woods? I'm sure it's not just to catch up on old times." said Fu.

"Right as always. Do you still have the item?" asked Nodoka causing her friends to freeze up.

"You mean you're going to be fighting again?" asked Lao Shi earning him a nod.

"HA! Told ya she'll be taking the mantle again. Pay up old man!" said Fu causing Lao Shi to grumble and hand him a few bills.

"Yes, we still have it." said Lao Shi taking out a long box. "The WDC will be pleased their greatest human champion will return."

""it's not just to advenge my old teamates, it's to help my son." said Nodoka taking out a sword within it's holder.

"Son?" asked Lao Shi. Nodoka told him her adventures since they parted last time. "WHAT? YOU LERT YOUR SON GO WITH THAT MAN AND HAVE HIM POISION HIS MIND LIKE THAT, AND GO INTO THOSE CURSED SPRINGS?" with that, Lao Shi started to rant in Chinese again before he got clobbered by the frying pan.

"I'm making up for my mistakes old man. So I don't need any lip." said Nodoka in an icey voice.

"Okay." peeped Lao Shi. "Anything else you need?"

"A good costume maker." said Nodoka.

"Sounds like you could use a trip to Magus Bizzare. I'll have Jake escort you there as soon as he comes in." said Lao Shi.

"WHAT? YOU WANT TO GIVE ME AN ESCORT? I CAN STLL DEFEND MYSELF YOU KNOW!" shouted Nodoka.

"I know that, it's just I need to make sure Jake Bodyguard training keeps up. It's my duty as his Dragon Master." said Lao Shi who ducked under his desk at that outburst.

"Dragon Master? You? The WDC Rules state that dragons can't be trained by older family members. How did you get them to agree to that?" asked Nodoka.

"I had to do some hard work for them in exchange." said Lao Shi. Just then Jake came in with Trixie and Spud.

"Hey Gramps, new girlfriend?" he asked causing Nodoka to blush.

"Please, he's way too old for me." she said.

"This young dragon, is Nodoka Saotome. When she was a teenager she and I fought side by side." said Lao Shi before telling the newcomers her tale.

"Warriors of Nature? Man these stories we here these day are like my pants: Putting the 'hip' in 'hip-hop' you know what I'm saying?" asked Trixie.

"Got that right Trix.Uh, what are we talking about?" asked Spud.

"NEVER MIND!" shouted Jake and Trixie as one.

"Anyway, I want you to accompany her to the costume shop at the Magus Bizzare." said Lao Shi giving Jake 1 of his trademark looks.

"Yes Grampa." sighed Jake. Soon they was off.

"So Jake, mind telling me what you like to do?" asked Nodoka.

"Me? Skateboarding, dancing, and hanging out with my friends. Oh and thanks for having them tag along." said Jake.

"Word up." said Trixie.

"Is there a word down?" asked Spud.

"Not the brightest grape in the vine is he?" asked Nodoka.

"Well, he knows a lot about high tech stuff." said Jake as they came to the shop.

"As I live and breathe, Nodoka!" said the shopkeeper as they came in.

"Ed! I didn't know you work here!" said Nodoka as she hugged the elf.

"Well Santa need a few scouts for the N&N List and I was drafted. said Ed. "So what can I do ya for?"

"I need a costume, I'm going back to action." said Nodoka.

"Aye. Your old uniform can't fit you now since you've grown a wee-bit taller over the years." said Ed picking his words with care. "I think I have a rack that can suit you." with that, he lead her to the rack.

An hour later Nodoka was in front of a mirror wearing a silver type Zorro oufit.

"It's perfect!" she said.

"Just wait untill you put on the belt you asked me to make." said Ed as he handed he a belt which holds her sword and holder. A Cresent Moon Disign was on the buckle. Nodoka put it on along with the cape, mask, and hat.

"Wow Ms Saotome! You shine like the Moon." said Trixie.

"That is what I was aiming for." said Nodoka. "How much do I owe you Ed?"

"On the house Lassie, you saved us so much at the North Pole it's the least we can do.Come back anytime and see if you can bring your children with you. A lot of the boys want to ask for your neice's autograph." said Ed.

"Can do." said Nodoka as she and her party headed back to Lao Shi's shop.

"You mission was done I take it?" asked Lao Shi.

"It is all right." said Nodoka. "Now I must get home. I missed the kids' lunch my 40 seconds."

"Well I do hope you will come back soon." said Lao Shi.

"You know I will. I intend to free That Rose girl from the Huntsclan and I owe the Huntsmaster!" said Nodoka.

"You would help free her?" asked Jake.

"Of course I would. You've been a big help to me and I'm a sucker for bringing couples together." said Nodoka as she placed a light motherlike kiss on his forehead.

"I wish you the best of luck." said Lao Shi.

"How many times must I tell you Lao Shi? I don't need luck, I depened on skill." said Nodoka as she used the vortex to go home.

"Where have you been?" Asked Luna as Nodoka appeared. "The kids should be home any time now."

"For your info Luna, I had to pick up a few things." said Nodoka as she headed for the kitchen. "Now I don't want you nagging if you want any tuna."

'I think I'm starting to see where Serena got her lateness from.' thought Luna as Ukyo came in looking sad. "What's wrong Ukyo?" Ukyo told her what she learned. "Ranma? Power Ranger Leader? That's amazing news. Why so sad then?"

"I was the first Ranger to have ever step foot at the Animarium. When Max, Molly and Ryoga came aboard I was the one to lead them into battle. Now that I know it's Ranma's duty now I just fell like yesterday's news." said Ukyo.

"I don't think that's the case. So you was pushed down to second in command. That's an important place, and I'm sure Ranma'll need your advice." said Luna.

"Don't think so. Ranma burned down the rulebook I made and said all we need is teamwork." said Ukyo.

"And what's wrong with that? It is important." said Luna.

"Guess it'll be awhile before I'm used to his way." said Ukyo.

'Great! Now I'm a leader! What do I know about leading?' thought Ranma sitting at the park.

#Ah! You question your gifts young one?# came the Red Lion's voice in his head.

'You sure you picked right?' thought Ranma.

# I did. You have an amzing drive, you always help others not knowing that they'll be nice or mean to you and you never give up, no matter how hard the odds are. A true leader must always stay strong for his/her team, otherwise they'll fall like dominos.# thought the Red Lion. Just then Ranma's danger sense picked up.

'Thanks for the pep talk. Gotta run!' thought Ranma as he ran off.

"With all this gold I'm stealing, Master Org'll promote me for sure." said an Org stealing gold that was heading to the ment. Ranma saw it from behind a tree.

'Not if I can help it.' Thought Ranma as he got his Growl Phone out and hit the All Call key. "Guys, the enemy has showed up again and they're hitting the Mint Convoy at 20 degrees north, and 80 degrees west. Get here ASAP." He ordered.

"ROGER!" came the answer. Ranma Then turned on the phone's transformation power.

"WILD ACCESS!"

"Now to send this shipment to the master." said the Org pushing his cart alway till a red streak of light pushed him away from it. "What gives?"

"That would be me." said the Lion coming into veiw. "If your boss wants this gold, he going to have to get a job like everyone else."

"HA! You think you can stop me puny Ranger?" asked the Org.

"Not without us, he won't!" said the Eagle as she and the rest of the team appeared.

"So all the Power Rangers and Sailor Scouts along with Tuxedo mask are all here. Just the way I hoped. HA" Cried the Org as he encased the heros in a dark dome which started to drain their life force. "Toxica said you might come and you walked into the trap hook, line, and stinker. Master Org will REALLY promote me now!" Just then the sound of a flute was heard the the silver clad figure that was playing it appeared. "What are you? A silver female Zorro?"

"Not by a long shot. You can call me Moonstar! And I am warning you: Let them go or I'll free them myself, while hurting you in the process!" said the figure putting away her flute.

"Oh yeah? You need to get through my squad to get here! Putrids, attack!" said the Org. 100 putrids appeared.

"So that the way you want it huh?" asked Moonstar taking out her sword. "Meet the Planet Saber. With this, the purest sword in all the Universe, I will fight for what's right!" with that she started her battle. "PYRO SLASH!" the first attack melted 10 Putrids "AQUA CUT!" the 2nd washed away 10 more. "THUNDER SLASH!" another fried 9 more. Soon the last 10 was charging. "Let's end this the easy way! PYRO TORNADO!" Encased in a tornado of fire, the last 10 of Putrids melted. "Now that's hot stuff." she said.

"Okay, so you're not all talk." said the Org as he took a stance. "But don't think you can win!"

"I don't think, I know." Moonstar shot back. "Do Orgs know how to think or do they all have jellyfish for brains?" The Org was steaming mad now.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" he shouted as he charged.

"SHADOW STRIKE!" the first attack hit the left leg.

"LIGHT STREAM!" the second attack hit the right leg.

"HYDRO FORCE!" the thrid attack hit the left arm.

"CRYSTAL FREEZE!" the forth attack hit the right arm.

"STARLIGHT STRIKER!" the filth attack hit the torso.

"It looks like the doom's getting weaker." said Mercury looking at it with her visor.

#Ranma, you must not give up!# came the Zord's voice in the Lion's head.

'You're right.' thought Ranma as he stood. 'A leader must stay strong for the team, besides' he started to power up. "RANMA SAOTOME DOES NOT LOSE!" with that an aura that looks like his Zord covered him and broke their prison.

"What? They're free? I'll deal with you later!" said the Org as he charged. Moonstar then chased him.

"You guys rest for a bit, I'll cover you." said the Lion as he took a stance.

#Ranma, use this!# the Red Lion's voice came in his Ranger's head again as a new weapon appeared. #This is called the Lion Blaster. It has 2 modes: Gatling Mode and Cannon Mode. The first one can take out an army of bad guys. While the secone mode can help you fire a Moko Takabisha 100 time more powerful then your normal one. It should give your foe a message he/she will never forget.#

'Thanks.' Thought the Lion as he grabbed his new toy. "Hey ugly, ready for Round 2?"

"You'll be wishing you stayed in my trap! Putrids, attack!" ordered the Org.

"Don't think so. Lion Blaster Gatling Mode. FIRE!" The Lion's new weapon blasted them all without missing a beat.

"New toy or not, you're a weakling compaired to me!" said the Org as he charged.

"No one calls me weak and gets away with it! Lion Blaster, Cannon Mode. MOKO TAKABISHA!" the blast sent the Org flying to a tree with Moonstar standing by it.

"It's unwise to turn your back on a foe and you are going to know why, the hard way! ELEMENTS UNITE: NATURE FORCE ULTRASTRIKE!" Moonstar's attack turned the Org to ooze.

"Did you see what that new girl did?" asked Uranus.

"Her powers are beyond anything I've seen." said Neptune.

"Guess that's that." said Moonstar putting the Planet Saber back in it's holder while the Lion came to her.

"Mom? is that you?" he asked after feeling her aura.

"Yes. I'm sorry I've kept my skills from you but I wasn't thinking!" sobbed Moonstar as she took the Red Ranger in a hug.

"You know, all this is so sweet I may have to see a doc." joked Jindrax as he and Toxica appeared causing them to break apart.

"Maybe this will help. Evil Spirits of Toil and Strife, give this fallen Org new life!" Toxica's spell renewed the Org, and it grew.

"Ranger Pancake anyone?" the Org asked.

"Uh, Lion I think we need some backup." said the Bision as he and the other Rangers rejoined their leader.

"Got that right. Ranger, Crystal Sabers now!" commanded the Lion as they drew them.

"WILD ZORDS, DESEND!"

Once again, the Wild Zords appeared on the battlesite.

"WILD ZORDS, COMBINE!"

And they fused into the Wild Force Megazord.

"Let's get back to work!" said the Lion as he and the Rangers jumped in the robot.

"Please. You think that reject from a junkyard is gonna beat me?" asked the Org as he drew a sword.

"Reject this! Fin Blade Online!" the Megazord drew a sword of it's own and a 2 hour swordfight started with the Org's sword getting knocked out afterwards.

"Now to end this. MEGA ROAR!" the Org was then vaporized. The team regrouped to the Animarium an hour later.

"That battle was so intense, I feel alive again. It was like something was missing and I got it back." said Nodoka.

"A warrior can only hide his/her true spirit for so long." said Trista.

"Yes. And it is a good thing you came out of your shell when you did. If Master Org could make an Org THAT strong, there's no telling what else he can do." said Shayla.

"If he thinks he can hurt my children again, he has another thing coming!" said Nodoka as Ramna came up.

"Hey Mom, could you take over Darien's training for a bit while I work with Serena superjumps? She's still a long ways off." he said.

"Sure Sweetheart." said Nodoka as she picked up a bokken.

"We'll keep some tea warm for you." said Shayla.

"Thanks." said Nodoka as she walked off with her son.

------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it with my first update of the year. And it's a whopper. Sorry this took so long but I've had a lot of setbacks As you can see I'm adding in American Dragon Jake Long. Soon I'll add in Inuyasha. Having Ranma's mom in battles is I think, a great way to bond. But I degress. Don't forget to reveiw. To Those with Wings, Fly to your Dreams.