Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Sith Lord Ranma ❯ The unexpected apprentice (Prologue) ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Untitled

~Sith Lord Ranma~

Disclaimer: We neither own Ranma nor Star Wars, including other characters or shows/anime/manga/comic that I am using or future usages. They belong to their respective owners which is not us and it is used for non-profit purposes therefore PLEASE do not sue us as we are poor people.

Authors' Notes: Well some of you might think why I used us and we instead of me and I, well it is because my co-author is getting grumpy that I didn't mention his name in our other fic which is `Heir of the Orochi', which is written by me Ayanami Rei II and Black Paladin (P.S. actually he didn't really want to be mentioned but since he decided to promote the story in some forums, so in order to elude confusion he grumpily ask me to put it in to clear peoples doubt). Well on with the series, now don't we…

~Prologue~

The unexpected apprentice

It was a normal and peaceful afternoon in Nerima like every other city.

"RANMA NO BAKA!" "WHAMP"

"KAWAIKUNE OTEmbaaa…" was heard as a figure was seen flying from a place called Tendo Dojo.

Okay, as normal and peaceful as the normal standards in Nerima is which is not much.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Some other part of Nerima.

"What a haul! What a haul!" as a short wrinkled old man was seen with a pack of silk female undergarments with a mob of angry women after him.

At that particular moment, a dot can be seen from the sky that keeps getting bigger.

THUMP!

The human cannonball named Ranma landed onto Happosai. A small mirror can be seen dropping out from his gi as he sheds a drop of tear onto the mirror that we all known as the Nanban Mirror and it began to glow. Whether it is a coincidence or deliberately, it happens to be the premier date of the Star Wars movie that Ranma happens to like to see as they use the Force for their moves. Therefore he purposely annoys the Tendo heir to the Mutsubetsu Kakuto Ryu and has a day free from his fiancées as well as the mercenary Nabiki Tendo.

Ranma that is used to such landings is hardly hurt and exclaimed "Oh no! I'm late for Star Wars…" which his sound trailed of as he realized that he was stepping on the Nanban Mirror, a glowing Nanban Mirror, and his was of placing his words.

"Uh oh!" was all Ranma managed to say before he was sucked into the mirror. Right after being sucked into the mirror, the angry mob of women caught up to Happosai and started to give him his `REWARD' (Ouch, double Ouch and more Ouch!) while not knowing that Ranma has disappeared thus they accidentally broke the Nanban Mirror and shattered the mirror beyond repair as they become millions and millions of pieces.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Somewhere out there, once upon a time, in Galaxy far far away…

We see an unconscious Ranma dropped out of nowhere in front of the Emperor in the Death Star.

[AN: UH OH! And for those who doesn't know who the Emperor is, watch Star Wars who is a Sith.]

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

A few weeks later after the incident in Nerima…

Well it was a hard few weeks as the NWC (Nerima Wrecking Crew for those who doesn't know) searched high and low for ways and methods to bring back Ranma, of course with their own personal agenda at stake thus encouraging even the not-so-intelligent fathers to move their butts.

The fathers were crying/grumbling something like "Waaah! The schools will never be joint" and "Where is that no good son of mine" while Kasumi `Oh My'ed', Akane `Ranma no Baka' and etc since this is a common occurrence in fan fictions. All this was happening in the Tendo Dojo at the moment

In front of the Nerima two figures wearing black robes with hoods stands in front of the Tendo Dojo's gate. Of the two black robed figures, one is taller and the other is shorter by at least a head. The taller one is around 5 foot 7 inches and the shorter one is around 5 foot 4 inches.

"What do you think will happen when they see us back here, master Darth Marauder." ask the smaller one with a soprano voice.

"Use my birth name Dearth Solaris, and call me Ranma, as much as I hate that name I don't want people to know that Siths exist in this dimension as we are the last after the death of the Emperor due to the traitorous Death Vader. Here we do not have Jedi but it is safer to be cautious rather than be sorry, once we conquer this universe we will return to the other dimension to fulfil the Emperor's ambitions and destroy the last of the Jedi, the blasted Luke Skywalker. Remember this and move cautiously, Ranko and try not to attract to much attention to ourselves, my apprentice," warns the taller figure who is the lost Ranma a.k.a. Dearth Marauder in a cold and controlled voice that sent chills downs anyone's spines.

"Yes master, I mean Ranma," replies Ranko.

Then the two figures that called themselves Ranma and Ranko respectively took down their hoods revealing a tall handsome black haired pigtailed boy with an emotionless face and Ranko with a cute, adorable and pretty red haired pigtailed girl also with an emotionless face.

To be continued…

(Maybe)

________________________________________________________________ ________

What has happen to Ranma this few week when he was sent to the dimension of Star Wars and how come there is Ranko? What crossover is going to be placed in this story? Do stay tuned for the next episode "Look it's a duck! No it's a panda! It's a…"

________________________________________________________________ ________

Authors' Rants: I had this idea popped into my mind and I had to typed it down and here it is. I definitely can tell you this will be another major crossover if I do continue this story. If this story has caught you attention and you want us to continue it, do review `cause we will only continue this story if the respond is good if not we will concentrate on `Heir of the Orochi' and maybe another project called `Project R', a Ranma/Initial D (Project D) crossover -no major crossover for this particular story- and we know this story is short so bare with us and give us a break, this is only a prologue which is a mean to attract readers only and short. So don't say that this is not long enough. See ya!

Rei II & B.P.