Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Project I: Zero Ranma ❯ New Hero of the Amazons ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma took his time going down the mountain where he was transported. He found himself into the valley of Jusenkyo, where his inner scanners were going crazy.

(What the hell is this place? It is chaotic as Sigma was...) he thought, looking a bit closer to the pool.

"OH NO SIR! VERY BAD IF FALL ON SPRING!" a voice shouted. Ranma looked up from his crouching position and looked at the fat man with a uniform running to him.

"What do you mean?" Ranma asked as the Guide tried to catch his breath.

"Pools cursed. If fall on them, you take form of the one that drowned there before!" Guide said.

"Oh... Tell me, what's your native language?" asked Ranma.

"Uh, Cantonese. Why sir?"

<Tell me, is there any place where I can find rest?> asked Ranma in perfect Chinese.

The guide was shocked; he fell down to the floor. He stood up and recovered, nodding and said <There is a village of Amazon's nearby.>

Ranma nodded and gave the guide a golden coin, which Dr. Light created [don't you love advancement in science?] as a currency for him. The guide's eyes widened as he looked at the coin. He even bit on it.

<It's real,> Ranma said.

<Oh, very sorry, sir. You want me to guide you there?>

<Yes> Ranma replied.

-Omega X Present-

-Project: Zero Ranma-

-Chapter 1: The Hero of the Amazons-

The guide left his post and took him to the village of the Amazon's, where there seemed to be a festival. It seems there was a tournament present. Yet it didn't give the people the false sense of security. Ranma was impressed by the way they thoroughly checked them for weapons [or maybe wanted more. After all, these are amazons...]. He was also quite aware of other guards hidden in the trees around them.

<Oh, we are very lucky sir,> the guide said. <There is a tournament now. Quite rare.>

Ranma nodded as he fixed his hair [which was tied in a loose ponytail]. The main event was a challenge in a log, suspended by ropes. There were two Amazon's fighting. One had purple hair and long slender legs. And the Amazon outfit almost never gave much to imagine. She was fighting an opponent larger than her, and more muscular.

Ranma sat down and began assessing the two fighters. His brain [half computer due to his cybernation] scanned the area and he was a bit surprised to see some people generating power as high as medium Mavericks. Especially the old woman who was spying on him.

Cologne stood there as she assessed the boy and was surprised to see the power he was generating. The Ki around him was raw and yet so powerful. And the way he moved and behaved showed he was extremely gifted in the fighting arts. She cautiously approached him.

<Nice fight, isn't it> the boy asked, stopping her right in her tracks. Cologne resisted the urge to drop her jaw.

<Yes,> Cologne replied. She hopped beside him and pointed the purple haired figure. <That is my granddaughter Xian Pu.> and she thought (He could detect me? He felt me sneaking up on him?)

<Her main asset now in this fight is speed,> Ranma said. <But her upper weight is straining from those large maces that her lower body is trying to keep the balance. If her enemy discovers this, she'll be able to trip Xian Pu easily.>

Cologne froze. His assessment of her granddaughter was accurate. She began to think about letting him in the tribe when the crowd shouted. It seems that Xian Pu won and she began to walk towards the table full of food. She hopped towards her granddaughter, leaving Ranma to clap.

<The stranger could be a good addition to the tribe Xian Pu,> Cologne whispered to her.

<And he is handsome too,> Xian Pu said. <Shall I challenge him?>

<Later child. You've trained hard to get this far. Rest for a while,> Cologne said.

Everyone celebrated for a while, until suddenly, there was movement in the front gate as a male tried to force his way in. Cologne recognized him as part of the Musk Tribe. He was shouting for admittance.

<What is the meaning of this?> asked Mascara, another Elder.

The Musk came in and told her <I'm a messenger. Lord Herb demands that you surrender now to the Musk Tribe or you will be faced with annihilation!>

<The Amazon's never surrender! We fight to death!> Mascara said to the man.

<So be it!> the man replied, and walked away. The Amazons glared at the man, and the gurds at the gate were tempted on killing him, but Mascara told them to leave him alone.

=Later, about two kilometers away from the village=

<Lord Herb, they refused to surrender,> said the same man who went to the village.

<So, the proud amazons refuse to surrender,> Herb said. <Prepare my first platoon! They are enough to wipe them of the earth! Mint, lead them!>

Mint bowed down and said <Yes Prince Herb!>

=Back to the Amazon Village=

Xian Pu was now rested and full, she approached the young man with long black hair. She took a few cautious steps towards the male figure in front of her. She was about to challenge him when she saw Ranma suddenly look serious.

<Prepare yourselves for battle!> he shouted. His senses were going haywire as he felt large numbers approach the village.

<Battle? What battle?> she asked, and her question was answered as an explosion took place in the village.

<THE MUSK ARE ATTACKING! THEY ARE ATTACKING!> the shout rang.

Cologne ordered the warriors to get their weapons and defend the village. Some were already engaged to combat already.

They were severely outnumbered 50 to one. Cologne knew this, yet she didn't say anything. It was an honor for an Amazon to die in battle. She was about to join the fray when she noticed Ranma. He was surrounded by the Musk soldiers.

<I will not let you destroy this village!> Ranma exclaimed.

<Ignore him! Kill him!> they said.

<I warned you!> Ranma said, as he was bathed in a black grey light, and his external armor appeared. Cologne was shocked now by the reading found on the boy. It was even higher than hers.

The Musk were a bit taken back by his sudden transformation, but they refused to show it. <Cheap trick! But we won't let you live!> and they charged.

Ranma took them out one by one with his new R-Saber. In a second, he knocked out the people surrounding him. (It's a good thing Dr. Light suggested the new Saber which the power output could be changed. I can easily slash them without killing them.) he thought.

Ranma helped the amazons in their battle. The odds between the two sides became almost equal in a matter of minutes. Cologne, who watched Ranma as he jumped and spun around, his blade slashing two enemy on the front and in the back and awed at the display of skills he had.

Mint also watched as ten more Musk warriors fell in only ten seconds. He knocked out the Amazon fighting him and rushed towards Ranma. (I must find this source of energy I'm feeling and eradicate it!) he thought.

Ranma felt the energy go towards him and he smiled. Everyone was child's play, but maybe the one going to him would prove as a challenge. He faced Mint.

Mint stopped on his tracks as he saw the black armored figure in front of him, in a ready stance. Mint smiled as he thought that he could take this one down with his speed, after all, armors slow down people, right?

He rushed towards him and prompted a quick knock out, but Ranma slashed the place where he was going to appear. Mint's super speed saved him from the energy blade which Ranma drew from his back in less than a second.

Ranma assessed his opponent and figured the best way to attack him. He smiled and waited for the warrior to attack.

Mint carefully tried to find any openings on him, and when he finally found one, he rushed immediately. However, Ranma saw this and waited for a millisecond before he unleashed his attack.

"Raijingeki!" he said, and extended his sword. Mint felt pain as the energized sword was extended forward, but it wasn't any normal pain. Ranma used one of the techniques that Zero picked up and used it against the Mushroom Maverick.

Cologne was shocked to see Mint fall down unconscious as the energy blade faded, and Ranma put it back on his back. She could have sworn she felt electricity coming out from it.

The musk, seeing their leader fall down, ran away. The amazons chased the Musk out. When everything was finally calm, Cologne hopped in front of Ranma.

<You are a great warrior, boy,> she said.

<So are your people> Ranma replied. <Well, thank you for your hospitality. I must be going now.>

But the amazons surrounded Ranma. He was a bit surprised at their attitudes towards him now.

Cologne got her staff and pointed at him. <I'm sorry, but I won't allow you to leave!>

Shampoo approached Ranma and said <I challenge you!>

Ranma, a bit surprised and a bit angry at their hostility towards him, took no notice of her as he turned on his back and his whole body was surrounded by a black grey light and his body narrowed and sped up in the sky. Cologne just stared as the grey stick just flew upward.

=Same time, docks=

Ranma teleported out of the village to the outskirts of a village near the sea, armor gone. He sighed as bought food. The fight he had drained him a bit, and he felt, as Dr. Light told him, hungry. He bought a ticket to Japan and boarded the ship. He never knew why the amazons became hostile to him, but he was glad he saved the village. Sitting down on his chair, he breathed out and sighed.

(I'm going home...)

=Somewhere, in a pocket space different dimension=

(The same reading again!) thought Wahsu as she read her screen. No doubt that the individual or something was special. She was typing now, trying to get even the faintest trail of the power that suddenly disappeared.

=Another planet, in the time gate=

(The power again. It is affecting the formation of Crystal Tokyo. I must find it's source and destroy it!) Pluto thought.

To Be Continued...

/-------------------------------------------------------\

Ranma comes home again, and meets his mom and his past comes again. And what will Genma do if he finds out that Ranma is still alive?

NEXT: Ranma in Juuban.

\-------------------------------------------------------/