Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Project I: Zero Ranma ❯ The Battle ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma just had enough crap about people trying to attack him for no reason. Fortunately, Shampoo already tried to attack him already before, and Ranma felt lenient. But it still didn't stop him from cracking his knuckles and getting into a fighting stance.

Shampoo, already out with her two metal maces, lunged after Ranma, and brought on of the maces down on his head. Ranma just jumped, landed behind her, and made a smooth sweep motion.

Shampoo went down hard and tried to trip Ranma as well before she stood up. Ranma just back flipped and waited for her to stand up. She did in a second, and roared in anger, and dashed towards him again.

Ranma sighed as he sidestepped and let out a chop fall in her head. She went down again, rubbing her head. She glared at Ranma and stood up again, took deep breaths. She let her emotion get over her. She cleared her head, and brought up her maces again and lunged at Ranma again, and either because Ranma was impressed or because he wanted to finish the fight, he didn't dodge, he just let the mace fall in his head.

-Omega X Present-

-Project: Zero Ranma-

-Chapter 12: The Battle-

Nodoka and Tenchi gasped. Shampoo gasped. Even Cologne gasped as the two maces shattered like glass as they heard a tremendous impact. Ranma just stood there, smiling.

<I'm more hard headed than some people,> he said in Mandarin.

Shampoo wasted no time though. "KACHUU TENSHIN AMAGURIKEN!" she shouted in Japanese [oh, what do you want her to say; Imperial Nuts Roasting Over the Open Flame in Mandarin?]

Ranma was caught by surprise as about a hundred punches came over him in a second. He flinched as he felt the raining blows, although weak but not laughable, went all over his body. When Shampoo was done, though, she winced. Her fists were in pain.

Not wanting anymore further attacks that could damage her more than him, he swept her off her feet, and grabbed her neck and said <It's over>.

When Ranma released his hold on the girl and stood up, he heard clapping.

"Well done Son-in-law. You are a worthy catch!" Cologne said in Japanese.

"What do you mean..." and he didn't finish as Shampoo lunged and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Wo di no Airen..." she said.

(I love you, husband?!) Ranma thought. "What the..."

"It is in the Amazon law," Cologne said smugly. "An outsider male defeats female Amazon, she will have to marry him."

Ranma looked at her, and looked thoroughly confused.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot allow that to happen," Katsuhito said, moving forward to Cologne.

Cologne looked at the aged man long. "Who are you to prevent the laws which were handed down thousands of years ago?"

Katsuhito smiled, and glowed blue. Nodoka and Tenchi looked normally calm, but Ranma, Makoto and the Amazons were feeling nervous. As the blue light faded, Katsuhito no longer was an old man, but revealed his true form.

"H-honored Yosho!" Cologne said in awe and bowed low.

<Grandma? Why do you bow before this male?> Shampoo asked Cologne.

<Quiet child!> Cologne hissed. <Honored Yosho, please forgive my granddaughter's outburst. We are honored by your presence.>

<Oh, please stand up, Elder Khu Lon,> Yosho replied also in Mandarin. <We came here to assist you with your enemies. Please meet my daughter,> he said, pointing at Nodoka, <my two grandsons,> and he pointed at Ranma and Tenchi, <and a friend of Ranma's... Makoto.>

The four figures bowed at their introduction.

=Somewhere, hidden in the earth=

X already put up a fire in the woods around the mountain, a few kilometers away. He was not sure if Shadowloo was having the whole area swept and he wasn't taking any chances.

Ami was looking around the area, studying the trees. "This trees, if I recognize them clearly, it helps people with asthma."

"Ginkgo barks?" X said, looking up. "Yeah, it helps them, but if you can break the substrate more than once, take out its real essence, it can cure asthma and S.T.A.R.S."

"STARS?" Ami asked. "What's that?"

X looked at the girl for a long time and realized what he said. "Oh, you won't get that in... I think a few more years from now..."

Minako's stomach grumbled. "Uh... I'm hungry..."

X looked at the fire. "Looks like I'll have to cook." And X took out what looked like a remote and pressed a few buttons. Pots, pans, food and water suddenly appeared in front of them. Ami smiled as she tapped more buttons on her computer, while Ayeka and Minako looked at X questioningly.

"Was that a sub-space pocket?" asked Ayeka before Minako could get her question of her mouth.

"Yeah, Washu lent it to me, saying that maybe we would get hungry..." X replied towards the Juraian Princess. He began putting the frying pan in the fire, and mixed a few seasonings on the chicken slices.

Ami was ecstatic. "A sub-space pocket!" and she turned towards Minako. "I remember a time during the Silver Millennium! Remember Minako? A red haired scientist came towards us and started putting the idea of sub-space pocket... and what was her name?"

=Washu's Lab=

"HACHOOOO!" Washu sneezed.

-Tokyo Tower-

Zero looked sideways before he motioned the others to follow him. Hotaru, still not yet transformed, walked slowly towards him. Usagi and Rei followed suit as well.

"I sense two Mavericks..." Zero whispered to Hotaru. "I'll take care of them. We need to be undetected to go as far. Don't transform unless we truly need your powers, okay?"

"Okay..." the three untransformed Senshi whispered back. Zero just nodded quickly and crouched low and started moving towards the guards unturned back.

(I should thank Ranma for letting me play that classical Tenchu 3...) he thought as he approached the two guards. He jumped as soon as he got about 5 meters from them.

They never knew what hit them.

-Back to China-

Shampoo stood by the wall inside Cologne's house, watching Nodoka sitting there, sharpening her katana, and Shampoo continued to watch her husband spar Tenchi. The old-turned-young man accompanied her grandmother towards the Council. If anyone was looking for Minako, she was standing like Shampoo, looking at the fight.

"Extend your arm like this Tenchi," Ranma said, as he showed Tenchi how to create more power in his slash. "A sword should not be used like a bat. See?" he said as he just swiped his own wooden sword up, and the force was enough to make Tenchi release his hold on his sword. "You're arm should support the sword, not only create power with it. Let's try again."

(Why can't I marry him now? He defeated me! I gave him the Kiss of Marriage!) Shampoo thought.

WHACK!

"Tenchi, your defense went down for that second..." Ranma said, helping Tenchi up. "Don't lunge so blindly... You're head was open. Again..."

For the next few moments, Ranma parried with Tenchi and Shampoo recognized the skills of both, and the improvement of Tenchi. Just a few moments ago, he was getting easily hit, now he was holding on his own, but was still on defensive. Ranma finally broke through it and hit him squarely in the hand, making Tenchi let go of his boken.

"Ow..." Tenchi winced.

"Good." Ranma said. "You showed promising defense... but you lack offense. Why are you holding back?"

Tenchi looked at his cousin. A cousin he never knew he had. "I was afraid I'd hurt you..."

Ranma looked at his cousin and smiled. "Tenchi, I was mauled by lions. Do you think bokens will affect me that much?"

"I don't want to hurt anyone..." Tenchi whispered, but Ranma heard it.

"Tenchi..." Ranma struggled to find the words. "Those are good intentions... but one should realize that in battle, one death could affect millions."

Tenchi stared at his cousin. "What do you mean?"

Ranma's eyes narrowed a bit. "I don't know if you heard this, but I had to fight someone... I loved..."

Tenchi nodded.

"Well... I didn't want to hurt her, but if I was going to die, she was going to continue her bloody path... I knew she was controlled, and if I left her alone, she would do more harm to people that I swore to protect..." and Ranma stopped. "We might find ourselves in a battle field right now, Tenchi. And if you die, I'll be very surprised if those two girls won't kill me for letting you die. We fight for those we love, not because we like to hurt them. Got it?"

Tenchi looked in awe at his cousin, and smiled. "Got it. Let's go again."

And this time, Tenchi never held back.

=Tokyo Tower=

Zero and company already climbed up to five floors, and they had to stop because of Hotaru. She looked much paler than before.

"I'm sorry..." she muttered. "I'm not good at this..."

"Doesn't matter. I'll carry you if you want..." Zero said, and stopped. He sensed five guards in a rotating patrol. "Rest. I'll take care of this..."

Zero was able to kill two of them at once since they suck together. One had more of a challenge, but it the fourth almost gave him a heart attack. The fourth passed by Hotaru, Rei and Usagi and he eyed them carefully. It might be the shock, because it took about a few moments before it registered in its brain. He was about to shout when Zero killed it.

"You okay?" Zero asked. The three nodded in sync. "Okay... One last to go..."

The last one was very difficult. He kept moving his head from the front to back. The only way for Zero to get close to it was snuck behind him, jump up, stick to the wall, and dove down for the kill.

(How many floors until we reach the source?) Zero thought.

-Hidden part of the world-

"Mmm!" Minako and Ami both said. They both tasted the slightly burnt chicken and their stomach took over their tongues. They began to eat lavishly [A bit out of character for both since its Usagi's job, but what do you expect from two very hungry females... Alright! GET OUT HENTAIS! I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT `HUNGER'!]

Ayeka, on the other hand, tasted the burnt parts but didn't complain. After all, she was hungry as well. She took another chicken and ate it with what Ryoko would say: `Royal' Etiquettes.

X on the other hand watched the two and ate one as well. His system was upgraded by Dr. Light, and like Ranma, he way sable to take in biological elements in his body for energy. "She's gone for an awfully long time..." he said, talking about Ryoko.

"She can take care of herself..." Ayeka grumbled. (With any luck, she was killed...)

A few sounds from the bushes made everyone jump.

"Whose there?" X asked, pointing his buster at the bush.

Ryoko appeared from view, apparently licking her chops. "Hmm... Chicken!"

Everyone relaxed.

"So... What did you find out?" X asked.

"Well..." Ryoko said, while eating. She stated everything she found inside and X was beginning to formulate a plan.

=China=

Ranma smiled as Tenchi finally got a stab to enter his defense and slowly stood up. "Good one, Tenchi."

"I had a good sensei," he replied.

"Our grandfather?" Ranma asked.

"Yeah, and you too..."

Ranma stood up. "Good. I might teach you more, but it seems our grandfather returned..."

Yosho was walking towards them, followed by the hopping of Cologne in her staff.

"It seems that our suspicions are correct..." Yosho said to the five figures. "The amazons have received threats from the Musk, and the Musk not only has their standard weapons, but more soldiers, and from what I heard, powerful guns..."

Cologne looked at Shampoo and said in Chinese: <I nullified the Kiss of Marriage>

Shampoo was taken back. <Why?>

<It seems that Ranma here is the grandson of Honorable Yosho...>

<So?> Shampoo asked indignantly. She fought him. By Amazon law, she is his wife...

<Yosho is an honored member of the tribe. Ranma is not an outsider.>

KLUNK! And there goes Shampoo to la-la land.

"Grandpa, what did they say about the Musk? Are they going to attack?" Tenchi asked.

"Yes..." Yosho said, smiling. "And they are thanking all the Kamis that we arrived. They need all the help they need since the battle is tomorrow..."

Ranma's eye showed determination, and so did the others. "We shall do our best!" he said, but somewhere on his mind, he thought (How are the others doing...?)

=Tokyo Tower=

Zero was not doing well. After what seemed to be 100 floors, he finally meets Sigma.

"So, you arrived... with friends..." Sigma said as he looked at the untransformed girls. "You better get transforming," Sigma calmly stated. "You can't fight without your powers, right?"

The three girls stared at him. "Oh, of course I know. I have access to the Time Gates now. And the future, I saw, was ruled... by me!"

Usagi screamed. "NEVER! Let's do it!"

"Saturn Planet Power, Make Up!"

"Mars Crystal Power, Make Up!"

"Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!"

Sigma smiled as he waited for the long transformation sequences to stop. When it did, he spoke in a loud booming voice. "Now that you are done... ATTACK!"

A portal suddenly appeared in front of the Senshi, and what appeared were the Youma's they defeated before.

Zero was going to help, but Saturn turned to him. "We can take care of this... We did this before. Stop Sigma. I feel he is just distracting us from his main goal."

Zero opened his mouth, but he felt Sigma expend energy and he knew he was up to something. He faced Sigma and dashed towards him.

Sigma looked back at Zero and smiled. "Dead Shriek!" he said, and pointed his hand at Zero.

Zero dodged and came down to slash Sigma, but he disappeared in front of him. Zero looked around and felt a very strong punch from his back. He flew towards the wall, but managed to recover and stood straight and faced Sigma, who was smirking.

The Sailor Senshi was doing a more marvelous job. After having defeating these enemies before, they had their jobs cut for them.

Mars used her Mars Flame Sniper to take out two enemies at once, and Moon was doing her best to trip, fall and completely dodge them like she was some freak of nature. Saturn was using her glaive as a... weapon of close combat. She had yet to use her powers.

Zero was having a hard time. Sigma became faster and stronger too. He had yet to be able to land a hit.

"Hahaha!" Sigma laughed. "The Great Zero, having a really hard time. You should know, we are the same. You, me and Ranma..."

"We are not the same..." Zero muttered, and suddenly stood up and slashed air. "Ranma and I are not like you!"

Sigma, who just sidestepped, kicked Zero hard in the side. "Why cant you learn to accept that?"

Zero grits his teeth as his armor cracked by the impact. Ignoring the pain, he lashed out with a powerful kick and slash.

Sigma was thrown backwards. He looked at his chest and saw a neat slash going downwards and smiled. "That was much better... DEEP AVALANCHE!"

Zero's eyes widened as a pool of pointed icicles appeared out of nowhere and they launched themselves at him. He slashed downwards, taking at least five icicles but the overwhelming numbers of it, Zero was fighting a losing battle if he just slashed.

"RAKUHOUHA!" he shouted, punching his fist in the ground. White energy left the floor towards the icicles going to him, all except one, which passed his attack unscathed and went directly on his chest.

"ZERO!" Saturn said as she watched in horror as the red armored clad figure was impaled in the chest and flew of the wall. She dropped all pretenses and ran after Zero to aid him. Mars and Moon just continued fighting the youmas.

Saturn was about to reach Zero when she was blocked by Sigma. He smiled down at her, scythe at hand. Hotaru took her glaive in response and they clashed together.

Moon and Mars already finished their enemies when they saw Sigma parrying with Hotaru, and they knew the young girl was in trouble. All of the power Saturn has to be able to blow a planet makes her one of the most feared Senshi, but it still didn't make up for skills. Sigma had almost a hundred years of experience in armed and unarmed combat. He parried with speed and grace that rivaled Ranma's.

He drove his scythe down and Hotaru forced her glaive upwards. Sigma smiled as the warrior of Saturn was still up to the challenge. He raised the level by and kicked her in the stomach.

Hotaru looked shocked. The speed of the kick from the big man was unheard of. She tried to parry him again with her glaive but he had the advantage of using his legs. Saturn could only fight with her glaive. It was until the last moment that Saturn was hit directly in the chest and her fuku ripped open.

Zero watched in horror as Hotaru bled from the chest to the stomach. He couldn't pull out the icicle still stuck to his chest. He swore softly and opened the console of his hand and began typing.

Hotaru stood up and saw that she was still alive. Mars and Moon continued to fight for her, but it was clear that they were losing. Sigma was playing with them.

Zero typed faster. He needed to get the co-ordinates correctly. He almost jumped for joy when he succeeded.

"Moon, Mars, get to Hotaru! NOW!" he shouted hoarsely. Moon and Mars moved at once to Hotaru, thinking that Zero wanted them to help her. "Tell Ranma everything!"

Before anyone could protest, the three figures glowed and three separate energy beams went up and disappeared. Sigma stared at the space for a moment before looking at Zero. He laughed.

=Next Day=

The battle between the Musk and Amazons, it seems that X and company were also working out a plan to enter Shadowloo.

-China-

Ranma looked around the place. The Amazons were really prepared. Guard towers everywhere, each with a pair of archers. He looked around the walls of the village. Whoever made or fashioned the walls were very good. It made the wall almost impenetrable from melee combat.

(But if I know Sigma, he would've given weapons and armor that can withstand this...) he thought. If there was anything he could do, he was going to do it now. Tenchi also seemed more confident, taking out what looked like his Saber [hilt shown only, no blade]. Yosho kept up at night to fashion a sword that will suit his needs, and Ranma's mom was practicing with a complex kata as a warm up. Makoto was refining her skills with Xian Pu as Ranma watched the Sailor Scout meditate evenly.

Ranma felt the arrival of the two Amazon scouts that were sent to see the force they were going to fight. He took a deep breath, stood up and walked outside, just in time to hear the conversation.

"... and they had cannons that gave out energy!" said one of the girls panting.

The others murmured. "Five thousand men? Even all the soldiers we have right now, we are outnumbered by 5 to 1!"

"And they are marching here right now!" the other girl finished, her hands all over her ribs.

An elder [which Ranma never got the name] shouted to all the girls around her. "Get everyone ready. Lum, tell some of the males to take care of the young." And she turned to see Ranma. "And you, boy, call the warriors. Tell them to get ready."

Everyone nodded and went out towards the whole village.

-Hidden Part of the world-

Inside the mountain, everything looked normal for the Shadowloo, but somewhere hidden in the base was a place with almost no surveillance cameras. The bathroom.

Ryoko thought it would be a good place to leave X, Mercury and Venus to fulfill their plans.

"Good luck!" Ryoko muttered, and disappeared through the wall.

-Outside the base, top of the mountain-

Ayeka waited patiently to her Pirate Rival. After all they went through, after they all did to get Tenchi's attention, they find themselves working together again.

"Sorry, I'm late."

Ayeka looked at her left. "Perfect timing! Hurry up!"

Ryoko just nodded, took Ayeka in her arms and went through the mountain top.

-China-

Ranma watched in awe as the Amazons were well prepared. The warriors in the front of the gate had spears, swords, clubs, maces and the ones behind them were archers. They felt the rumble of people walking towards them, and the archers in the towers were aiming at the marching forces.

Yosho stood in front beside Ranma, who was beside Tenchi. Nodoka had changed her clothes to an armor which looked weak but was very light, and Makoto already transformed to Sailor Jupiter. If anyone is asking why no one bothered to question her is because the Sailor Senshi are not that famous the secluded area of China. They all thought that she just changed clothes, but the wiser ones, like Ranma, Yosho and Khu Lon, knew that she has a lot of magic besides the fuku.

"Here they come," Ranma said quietly as the guards released their arrows.

-Shadowloo-

The alarms rang around the base as Ayeka and Ryoko did their best to destroy everything in their paths. It gave an excellent opportunity to let X and the two Senshi to move around almost undetected.

X looked up the stairs. "Here we go!"

-China-

"CHARGE!!!" Khu Lon ordered her troops and everything went to chaos. The Musks were able to enter the wall with only a few casualties and they penetrated the village.

Ranma, Yosho and Tenchi took the flank as the amazons shouted with ferocity no other outsider has ever witnessed. Jupiter was holding her own, combining her martial arts skill with her lightning attacks, and Ranma, all armor, was just as vicious as a lion.

Yosho and Tenchi, having the same fighting style, turned out to be one of the most powerful sword styles anyone has ever seen. Most Amazons felt braver that they knew that their honored hero, the man who saved them from the Musk 500 years ago, the fabled powerful one was at their side, and not only him, but also his grandson, who showed skill and grace as his grandfather.

Nodoka, on the other hand was not helpless. Her sword skills, although not like Yosho's or Tenchi's, was still a force to reckon with as she slashed through the forces with ease and confidence, raising the spirits of the Amazons as well.

Outside the village, Lord Herb watched the battle with a smile in his face. He had his two other faithful servants with him; Lime, who grown bigger and stronger thanks to Sigma, and Lore Master, who's spells were replaced by powerful nanotechnology that could create fire, ice and other elements with the addition of lasers.

"Interesting..." Herb said, watching the battle. The towers seem to give out extra support. "Call the cannons. Tell them to destroy the towers."

"Yes sir," Mint said.

"Let's see them take this..."

-Shadowloo-

X, Mercury and Venus went to the heart of the base almost without difficulty because of the distractions created by Ayeka and Ryoko. Almost without difficulty. Shadowloo was still one of the most heavily guarded compounds; there were guards almost everywhere, even though it was less because the distractions. Nevertheless, X and the two Senshi had their hands full because of powered up female soldiers.

Finally, after reaching the main door which led towards the source of sigma's power, X looked at his two companions. They nodded, and X charged up and blew the door open, only to see Bison, hands crossed on his chest, glowing in purple, and behind him, the Psycho Drive, a machine which Bison gets his power from.

"Welcome..." Bison stated clearly, "to your DEATH!" and he threw a ball glowing purple at them.

X charged up and shot a plasma buster towards the ball. The two energy balls connected, and tried to win over each other as sparks flew between them, and finally disappeared.

X looked at Bison. "The machine powers him..." he said towards the girls behind him. "Try to destroy it."

"Okay..." Mercury and Venus said.

-China-

One of the towers exploded and Ranma looked up and saw that the two archers in it were falling down. He acted at once and jumped towards the nearest wall, and pushed it with all his might and propelled himself towards the falling girls.

The two amazons were screaming in fear, and who could blame them. The tower was up for almost 6 stories and falling from the top of it would cause death to them. They closed their eyes awaiting their final fate when they felt something holding both of them as they fell. They opened their eyes and they saw Ranma's blue eyes.

He landed softly on the ground with two girls hugging him like crazy. He gently let them go and waited the girls to relax; they were choking him. When they did et go, Ranma smiled at them.

<Be careful> he said. He looked towards the source of the lasers, and unleashed his Lion System and his wings appeared. He jumped up and hovered in the air, charging up his Rail Gun. He aimed at the cannons and fired.

The shot went straight towards one cannon and it exploded.

(It seems I got their attention) Ranma thought as he saw the cannons fire as well, but towards him and not the towers. He skillfully dodged them and dove downwards, using zigzag movement and dodge more lasers. He charged up more for his Rail gun and waited for the lasers to go towards their cooling period. When the firing finally stopped, he fired again and luckily got two cannons in one shot.

(This will take a long time...)

-Shadowloo-

X blocked a punch that Bison gave, and was a bit surprised to see that even Bison's punches had a purple flame around him. He tried to kick Bison and Bison disappeared.

X looked around and saw him reappearing in front of the girls.

"GET DOWN!" X said and his wings appeared and did a Nova Strike towards Bison.

The two Senshi ducked and rolled out of the way, and Bison unleashed his most powerful move.

"PSYCHO CRUSHER!" he shouted as he built up the energy in his hands, and flew towards X's golden form.

The two antagonists crashed towards each other, and like their projectiles, they competed over who'll be pushed back.

X's golden glow disappeared and Bison continued his assault and X screamed in pain as he felt the power crush him into a thousand pieces as Bison just passed him and continued to move forward. X landed hard on the floor, and Mercury and Venus shouted in disbelief, they rushed towards X.

"NO! Try to destroy the machine!" X said, standing up.

Mercury was about to protest but she just nodded. It wasn't easy to destroy the machine because there was something protecting it like a force field. She took out her computer and tried to hack into the machine.

-China-

Herb was joining the fray now, ever since Ranma destroyed the last of Herb's cannons, he decided that he should go as well. Thanks to Yosho, Tenchi and Nodoka, they cut the odds from 5 to 1 to 1 to 2. But even if the forces of the Amazons were more now, they had heavy losses as well. Two Elders had fallen already, and Herb showed more power than ever before.

Ranma was trying to find some type of energy source since he used too much in his wings, but he still fought with the bravery of a lion, as he slashed down forces, taking a few minor hits in his armor.

Jupiter was helping the wounded and joined the fray. Khu Lon was still alive and still kicking as he lured 3 Musks towards a spiral as she unleashed her Hiryu Shoten Ha. Shampoo and Mousse fought, back to back as Mousse slashed three more enemies while Shampoo, already with her fifth maces smashed towards the Musks head.

When Ranma slashed the last soldier in his side, he had to dodge a small energy ball which exploded violently where he had stood a few moments ago. He looked at the one who fired it, and saw was Herb.

They looked at each other, and by some unseen signal, the lunged towards each other.

Nodoka and Tenchi teamed up against Lore Master who teleports around them, unleashing fireballs and ice spikes at them.

Yosho was against Mint, who not only became stronger because of Sigma, but he was also smarter and faster.

Ranma was taken back by the power Herb is showing as they blurred through the speed of punches they returned against each other. Finally, a fist broke through and Ranma found it in his face, which had enough power to make him dizzy, and he retaliated with a kick in the stomach area. The two fighters backed off, and in a moment, they were at it again.

-Shadowloo-

X was having a very hard time. Bison was punching at him like crazy, and his sore ribs were not helping him with his defense. "HURRY UP!" X shouted.

Mercury was typing as fast as she could. She was close, very close in getting the field to let up. Entering a few more codes, it beeped. "YES!" she shouted. "You're turn Venus!"

Bison heard this statement, and disappeared, and X knew what it was about to do as it repapered in front of the girls. "NOVA STRIKE!"

"PSYCHO CRUSHER!"

Meeting the attack head on, X found himself pushed back more as he tried to delay Bison's attack to harm the girls. He steeled himself and felt the loss in energy.

"Alright!" Venus said, standing up. "Let's see the machine take my... VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!"

The machine blew up and the power of the Psycho Crusher suddenly stopped, and it was Bison's turn to cry out as he felt X slice through him, and finished him.

-China-

"RARGH!" Ranma shouted as he unleashed his Lion System once again, concentrating his power on the claws that now appeared in his hand and tried to slash Herb.

Herb was impressed. He disarmed Ranma thinking it would stop him, but to much to his disappointment, it made Ranma more dangerous as he closed in on Herb with a barrage of stabs and slashes with his hand.

Herb kicked in and concentrated his Ki and Chaos powers in a small ball in his hand and when he punched Ranma in the chest, and a violent explosion took place.

Ranma screamed in pain as he felt his front armor shake. It was strong enough to withstand it, but the impact was like shooting a .44 Magnum Revolver short range towards a Kevlar vest.

{Kishin}

Ranma opened his eyes as he heard the voice of Griever in his mind, and like before, his mind rearranged itself and in his eyes, a movement shown. It was beautiful, it was powerful, it was Kishin. Standing up, he looked at Herb with a glint of gold in his eyes.

Herb punched at the standing figure. "DON'T YOU EVER DIE?"

Ranma ducked, and his claws were ready. "KISHIN!"

And with a powerful force, Ranma did a slow but painful stab towards Herb's left rib, and used the momentum of Herb's pain to connect another stab on his right. And using circular motion, he hit Herb's left side hard, and right again, and finally, used his two hands, and roared like a lion dove forward and his hands in front. The claws penetrated Herb's armor, and they stood looking at each other, Herb's eye with disbelief.

Ranma released his hands, and Herb fell down, and it seems the volume was back as everyone cheered for their victory. The heaviest assault the Musk did, and the Amazons have prevailed, thanks to their honored hero, his two grandsons, his daughter, and a pretty soldier of the Silver Millenium.

-Shadowloo-

Ayeka and Ryoko walked slowly towards the open door which revealed X sitting down, leaning on a computer, and the two Sailor Senshi black because of the explosion that happened when they blew up the Psycho Drive.

"Did we win?" Ayeka asked.

X looked at the two aliens and nodded. "Took you a while to get here..."

Ryoko shrugged. "Do you know how many soldiers we had to face? And all female. Man, I thought this was a harem..." and she looked around. "What happened to the leader?"

X shrugged. "Disappeared when I went right through him with the Nova Strike..."

Mercury smiled. "So, that's it..."

X frowned though. "Where is Sigma though?"

=Tokyo Tower=

Zero woke up and found himself hung from the ceiling, and Sigma glowing purple, and suddenly, a big portal appeared in front of them.

Sigma finally took a deep breath and laughed. "It's done!" he exclaimed.

He turned and looked up to Zero. "So, you are awake? I thank you for not disappointing me."

"What do you want?" Zero growled.

Sigma looked at Zero with such intensity but Zero didn't flinch. He returned the stare with equal intensity.

"I needed you or Ranma," Sigma started. "To fulfill my plans, I need great power."

"Don't you have it?" Zero asked.

"No... I used it to take the weapon that you'll power..." and Sigma laughed. "Behold, Zero, the greatest fear of Pluto, greater than having Crystal Tokyo destroyed in front of her eyes. Behold, I control now... her Time Gate!"

=China-=

Jupiter gasped as he felt something wrong and her power around her became very painful.

=Shadowloo=

Mercury and Venus also felt the same sensation over their bodies...

=Washu's Lab=

Setsuna opened her eyes violently and felt more pain. Hotaru, who was beside her in a tank as well, also woke up. The two Inner Senshi in the grounds felt it as well.

=Tokyo Tower=

Sigma laughed and laughed as Zero looked in shock as the portal disappeared and showed a large Time Gate.

"With the powers and chaos of all timelines, and locked ones as well, I'll be unstoppable!!!"

And Sigma laughed again.

/--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------\

Author's Note: My very longest so far... And I guarantee you it wont reach such length again...

NEXT: Sigma controls the Time Gate now, and has Zero in his grasp. Will Ranma and the others be able to stop him?

\--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------/