Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ Tzeentch Master Plan ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Five - Tzeentch Master Plan

***

'The Daemon has many forms. You must know them all. You must tell the Daemon from his disguise and root him out from his hidden places. Trust no one. Trust not even yourself. It is better to die in vain than to live in abomination. The zealous martyr is praised for his valour: the craven and the unready are justly abhorred'

Extract from the First Book of Indoctrination

***

Timeline: Far in the Future - 41st Millennium

Location: Eye of Terror

The region of space known as the Eye of Terror lies on the edge of Galaxy to the north and west of Terra System. At the centre of the Eye of Terror is a hole in the fabric of space out of which the raw energy of Chaos pours into the material universe. Because the Eye of Terror is so steeped in chaotic energy it is not as inhospitable to the daemons of Chaos as normal space. This is not to say that daemons can live or move completely freely within the Eye of Terror, but their conjuration is vastly easier, and their power is correspondingly greater than it would be elsewhere in the galaxy.

The Eye of Terror is the strongest fastness of the followers of chaos, renegades who have turned from the Emperor and bargained their souls with ancient and evil gods in return for power and immortality. From the Eye of Terror these twisted traitors make forays and attacks, ever questing to bring about the downfall of the Imperium and replace them with disorder and anarchy.

The worlds that lie closest to the centre of the Eye are called the Daemon Worlds. On these daemon worlds Chaos reigns triumphant! A daemon can move freely between the warp and the daemon worlds. The four Great Powers continuously compete to possess the daemon worlds as armies of daemons and their living allies fight huge and bloody battles to determine which of the Chaos Powers will possess them. These battles often last for hundreds of years so entire worlds would become little more than a gigantic arenas where the opposing forces are pitched against each other.

On the daemon worlds life is war: war in the name of Chaos. War fought to amuse or serve the Chaos Powers. Mortal champions, warbands, mortals and daemonic armies, all battle together in an endless celebration of strife. We see M'Kachan, Daemon Prince of Tzeentch returning back from the other dimension to bring back the news to his master Tzeentch. As he returned to his daemon world, he reverts back into his normal daemonic form. M'Kachan is a Lord of Change, one of the incredibly powerful creatures of Chaos, created from pure warp energy by the Dark God Tzeentch.

Entering the inner halls of his twisted palace, he goes to request an audience with his master. Pushing back the huge jewelled door back, M'Kachan climbs the steps that leads to an open tear in the warp from which he would will be able to communicate directly to Tzeentch.

He places his twisted staff in front of him as he awaits his master's arrival. Waiting patiently he RECEIVES an approval from his master, then BOWING down deeply in respect before THE swirling mass of chaotic energy and magic - Chaos God Tzeentch did not have a solid/fixed form, preferring to be bodiless.

"Hail Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways, Master of Fortune, Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate."

"What is it, M'Kachan, my Daemon Prince, what news do you bring from the mortal world?" boomed the swirling mass of energy.

"Master. I have done what you have requested. Why do we have to involved these mortals in our plans?" M'Kachan asked as he waited for his response.

"Be patient, my Daemon Prince. We will only be using them to fulfil our aims, once they are fulfilled we will dispose of them just like the rest of the mortals." Boomed Tzeentch.

"But why, Master?" asked M'Kachan.

"Our Daemon Armies requires a constant source of chaotic energy to maintain their material forms in our invasion. Using the power of the Negaforce will ensure our armies will not disappear in our invasion; they will remain permanent. Remember the first battle of Armageddon," replied Tzeentch.

"Yes I do master. The foolish Daemon Prince Angron would have taken over the planet if it weren't for the mid - calvius warp storms calming down. Without the warp storms to sustain the daemons in the material world, he had no choice but to waste time building monuments to his God to stabilise the chaos stream otherwise he would have no army to lead. This time cost him dearly as this gave the Imperial forces time to counter attack." M'Kachan stated.

"You are correct. By using this source of energy, our invasion forces will last long enough to conquer the planet. I do not want a repeat of Armageddon."

"Ah. . . now I understand, Master. . .(bows down). . . we will use these mortals to bridge THE gap between their dimension and ours. An excellent plan, might I add." replied

"Very well deduced M'Kachan. Now I see my reasons for giving you the status of Daemon Prince."

"I live to serve you master. Where do the other three power come into this?"

"We have a temporary treaty with the other three powers and they have agreed to fully co-operate with the invasion for now. They will be sending in their own Daemon Princes and armies to aid you."

"Including Foulspawn?" asked M'Kachan with disgust.

"Yes M'Kachan, including the Daemon Prince of Nurgle.

I know that you despise him greatly but we need the co-operation of all the three Great powers if we are to succeed."

"Yes master. I will co-operate. . . but what about N'Kari and Doombreed? They absolutely hate each other. The only time they worked together side by side was during Horus Hersey."

"It's is not a matter of our concern. Let them fight over each other; the power of Tzeentch will remain supreme over them all. Go M'Kachan, complete the task that I had set you and do NOT fail me!"

With that final statement, Tzeentch disappeared in order to watch a war being fought over another world between him and the forces of Slaanesh. Once the audience was over, M'Kachan rose up and started to prepare for the invasion.

'This invasion will be like taking candy from a baby but also corrupting the baby to chaos," though M'Kachan as organised a meeting to meet the other three Daemon Princes.

***

Meanwhile at the Gates of Time

Sailor Pluto aka Setsuna Meiou was currently watching the time stream to see if the future of the Crystal Tokyo was secure.

The activity of the Dark Kingdom has ceased for some odd reason and there hasn't been reports of any Youma attacks for quite some time.

'So far, So good,' thought Sailor Pluto.

She then yawed to indicate that she was tired as she spent of most of her time today watching the time stream.

Deciding to call it a day, she was about to teleport back to her home and to get some sleep when. . .

She felt a huge disruption in the time stream. So she decided to find out what it was and meant to her plans; she peered into the time gate.

'Oh My God!'

As she saw the new future from the Time Gate, she immediately fainted on the steps of the Time Gate.

It was CERTAINLY NOT her vision of the Crystal Tokyo.

More like Hell on Earth.

TBC...

***

Author Note: Invasion of Earth will soon commence.

The FOUR Great Powers are united (I wonder how long that's going to last?)

The Daemon Princes are in agreement (Just Barely)

The Daemon World Armies are ready (They were bored and needed a good war)

The Dark Kingdom are Allied with the Daemon (Like they had a choice! ^_^)

Who is going to stop them?

Who ya gonna call?...The Ghostbusters...err...wait a minute...wrong line...this shouldn't be here...(goes to switch off the TV)...sorry about that. ^_^!

Tzeentch is the principle architect of the secret alliances amongst the Dark Gods, it was he that organised the invasion of Horus Heresy and will try to do the same in this world.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 01/12/02

Version 2.0 20/01/03

Version 3.0 23/03/03