Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ The Horse, the Rabbit and the Unclean ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon/Tenchi Muyo Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or Tenchi Muyo. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. Tenchi Muyo belongs to Kajishima Masaki. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Sixteen - The Horse, the Rabbit and the Unclean

***

"Coward: One who, in perilous emergency thinks with his legs."

Refer to Genma Saotome for ideal example.

Quote - Ambrose Bierce

***

Location: Somewhere in Nerima . . .

The Daemon Primarch Prince of Khorne stood upon a large building, overlooking the pathetic attempts of the Japanese military and airforce to drive the Daemons and Worldeaters off their homeland. Despite the humans using the most advance weapons in the arsenal and armored vehicles. The Japanese were no match for the sheer ferocity and strengths of the blood crazed Worldeaters and the supernatural monsters of the Dark Gods.

"Everything is going to plan, soon I will have the army to conquer to pathetic world and soon the entire universe. Heh, I guess this alliance between the Dark Gods is seems to be working." Angron bestial face grinned evilly as he looked out on the horizon to see something not of this world.

There on the horizon was an immensely powerful dimensional gateway, which crackle with raw warp energy round the edges of the dark portal and a resonating hum could be heard for miles as hordes of Daemons poured into the material world to reinforce the Chaos invasion. The screams and wails coming from the gate could be heard as the dark lights brightened and fluxed in the heart of the gate. Lights and starts swirled and clashed as nightmarish creatures appeared in all sorts and sizes.

Near entrance of the gateway was a hewn of stone, that shimmers with such a supernatural brilliance and as we get closer near the stone hewn. An elaborate, multi tiered runic dais constructed entirely of crystal which a long thin rod made of Daemonic bone was planted in the centre of the dais. The rod has a large powerful icon of Chaos at the top. The powerful icon was created by Tzeentch himself and was drawing large amounts of warp energy in order to keep the gate open as hordes of screaming and snarling Daemons poured on the material world.

Angron grinned at the awesome sight and highly doubted anyone that could get close enough to the gateway and destroy the dais, which was the key to keeping the warp gate open. Protecting the Dais was a large group of Thousand Sons Space Marines as hordes of Daemons entered the material world and rushed passed the strangely robotic warriors like they weren't there. The Space Marines kept their bolters trained at anything that could try to destroy the dais so far nothing.

'I'm not taking any chances this time, the gate must stay open if we are to proceed with the next stage of our plan. Hmm . . . I still don't trust M'Kachan, I know that he will try to backstab us all the moment arises.' Angron thought and turned his attention to the battle that was being fought down below him.

Angron mentally noted that the Japanese forces were nothing compared to discipline and well trained and equipped army of the Imperial Guard who were willing to march into the jaw of death without hesitation. The Imperial Guard consisting of thousands of soldiers and mechanized vehicles would be a serious threat against Angron's plans to conquer this world. The Japanese soldiers possessed neither the will nor the stomach to face these creatures of the Blood God, which would prove to be their downfall, as they had never encountered such a force. Panic and fear started to spread throughout the Japanese force; a third deserted the Japanese ranks.

'This battle is not worth my time,' Angron thought as he took a moment to watch both flanks of the Japanese forces crumble as hordes of Bloodletters led by a mighty Bloodthirster of Khorne smashed into the beleaguer defenders.

'Time to finish this quickly and count the skulls for Khorne. The blood must flow for our Blood God,' Angron raised his bloodied double-headed Axe of Khorne and signaled the second wave of his hardened and loyal Worldeaters Chaos Space Marines after using the Daemons of Khorne as Cannon Fodder.

Angron's grin on his face grew wider as he saw his blood crazed Worldeaters smashed into the thin ranks of the Japanese forces like a unstoppable wave and routing them completely. The Worldeater's champion of Khorne, Kharn hacked down and gutted the human soldiers like animals, taking the time to gather their heads as trophies around his belt. There was a disturbing calmness and coldhearted efficiency that surrounds Kharn as he created pure carnage around him as he strides across the street. His power armour had hundreds of bullets dents embedded while his Gorechild killed everyone within its reach.

As Angron watched the slaughter, he slowly sensed a familiar presence behind him. Knowing who it was without turning around, Angron continued to survey the battle.

"What is it now, M'Kachan? Have you killed them yet if not, why not?" Angron said, focusing on directing his forces after seeing them routing another human armored division and hunting those that were fleeing down for Khorne.

" . . . " The Daemon Prince of Tzeentch remained silent and made his way towards him, looking down at the carnage below and mentally noting how these simple tactics and ploys used by the Worldeaters were used to maximum effect.

"Well? What is it you want?" Angron was growing a little impatient at his silence. "Or has the power of Khorne dumbfounded you," Angron taunted.

"Actually it doesn't slightly impress me at all, just a bunch of mindless thugs to me unlike the precision and accuracy of Tzeentch, " M'Kachan replied in almost mocking tone of voice. Angron was fuming at his comment and was about to smash him over the head with his axe until . . .

"There is something you need to know, someone which we thought was deep long ago. Some that could bring complications towards our efforts that could seriously threaten our plans." M'Kachan calmly informed Angron.

"Who could possibly undermine our plans and besides can't you handle this little problem yourself? Ranma Saotome is dead, so who possibly can be a threat to us, no one on this pathetic planet can stand against us. I have better things to do right now so your problem, go and sort it out!" Angron said and started to walk away from M'Kachan.

"Sanguinius," M'Kachan quietly replied and made sure that Angron would hear the name that he just said.

Angron spun around and marched towards M'Kachan and stopping just a feet away from him. His bestial face glaring him to see if he was joking or not.

"Would you mind repeating that again because I thought that I heard you say Sanguinius as in the Primarch of the Blood Angels!" Angron asked as a look of disbelief and barely controlled rage was written across his face.

M'Kachan smiled almost turning into a smirk as he knew that Angron and Sanguinius were bitter rivals during the Great Crusade, competing with each other on how many planets did they liberate for the Emperor. The rivalry between these two Primarchs and their respected Legions turned into hatred and seek them out on the field of battle on who was the better man.

"He is one hundred percent alive, I'm sure of it and he has just bought his entire Elite Honour Guard unit against us. Also his personal battle barge is currently orbiting above us which may prove to be a problem as we do not have any ships of our own only ground troops and Daemons. Right now he is currently aiding those who are trying to resist us who are friends of Ranma."

"That's impossible! He should have died at Horus Heresy and another question, why is he here?" demanded Angron, angry and frustrated that something like this had turned up.

"I do not know why he is here," M'Kachan admitted, "what I do know is that they are tearing through are Daemon ranks like there is no tomorrow especially the legendary Primarch of the Blood Angels leading the charge."

Angron picked up his battle-axe, "WHERE IS HE?" he demanded, his large vampire bat like wings stretching out a few times for preparation for flight.

"He going to regret coming back from the dead, permanently once I go through with him," Angron snarled.

M'Kachan pointed in the general direction, "over there, you can't really miss him or his troops. He has some friends that are proving equally annoying which is causing havoc within our ranks."

"I'm going to care of this, I want N'Kari and Foulspawn to meet me there, now!" Angron growled.

M'Kachan shook his head, "what is it now!" Angron demanded.

"I'm afraid that isn't possible. For you see that Foulspawn and N'Kari are quite busy handling the Sailor Senshi in Juuban. Haven't you noticed why they aren't here to interfere. Hopefully Sanguinius and his friends will destroy them in a act of revenge if they turn up," M'Kachan laughed.

"Oh that's just fine, you can't get good help these days. Looks like I'm going to have to do this myself!" Angron growled and leapt off the building, flapping his wings for lift before swooping into the sky. His double headed axe held in both his hands as he headed towards the southern part of Nerima.

M'Kachan paused and watched as Angron flew into the clouds before simply teleporting over to his desired location where the battle was happening.

"This is so tiresome," M'Kachan sighed. "Interesting anyway." He then saw in the distance, Kharn beating the utter crap out of a Bloodthirster who had tried to kill him by accident.

***

Location: Juuban

No news of what was happening in Nerima reached this particular district, as there was a massive media blackout. Those who tried to find out what was actually happening in Nerima never came back to report to the people about the current battle against the Dark forces of the Chaos Gods.

Meanwhile, somewhere on the roof of a large commercial building in Juuban were a group of pretty short-skirted girls. All of them were watching for any signs of activity either from the Negaverse or their allies according to Sailor Pluto. For the next few hours, nothing out of the ordinary had appeared or picked up, there was still no signs of any dark portals appearing or strong Chaotic disturbances within the immediate vicinity.

Sailor Venus, Jupiter and Mars were still keeping a lookout for any visual trouble while Sailor Mercury tried to find them using her Mercury computer.

The blond two ponytails Sailor Moon was feeling particular bored and was thinking that she was wasting her time. She then walked towards each of the Senshi asking them if they saw anything before walking towards the blue haired Senshi who had her full attention on her semi transparent computer.

A few hours ago, Sailor Mercury a.k.a. Ami Mizuno was busy at her home with her school project when her Mercury computer suddenly detected something, which suggested that an attack was imminent. Now, she was currently working out why alarm bells started to ring on her computer as nothing had appeared since then.

"Mercury, are you sure that it wasn't a false alarm? We have been waiting for hours on two of this building and it won't be long till the media spots us standing here doing nothing. I got better things to do than wait around here doing nothing." Usagi Tsukino a.k.a. Sailor Moon said quietly, looking over Mercury shoulder trying at her computer.

"Is there any signs of our two friends that helped us? That mysterious Sailor Pluto seems to be unsure for the first time on if we should trust them or not," Moon smiled, "what was his name again that rescued me?" Moon asked, hoping that they would make appearance and thank him personally for his help.

Ami Mizuno a.k.a. Sailor Mercury stopped typing on her computer and for a split second wondered what was wrong with her. Mainly because the only person that she would constantly mention was Tuxedo Mask and no one else. Since she was rescued from M'Kachan she was seemed more preoccupied with this pigtailed martial artist. Mercury thought that a spell had been lifted off her shoulders and she was acting . . . more mature and less clumsy rather her usual self but shook off the thought as she had other things to do right now.

"Ranma Saotome," Mercury answered her question.

"Do you think that Sailor Pluto was right about Ranma? Is he the cause of all this destruction?" Sailor Moon asked.

"I don't know, so far he hadn't done anything but this could be a false impression to lure us into a false sense of security." Ami sighed, "it's up to you, Princess. If you think that they are a threat, we will back you up all the way. You haven't led us wrong yet so we believe in you."

Sailor Moon smiled, "thanks . . . erm, what's wrong?" Moon asked when she saw Mercury become more frustrated by her computer readouts. What she was getting was confusing and hard to interpreted as it kept giving false and misleading signals.

"I don't understand! I was sure that something was happening, it doesn't make any sense." Mercury said, as she began to run another data analysis on her current reading.

"Everyone has their bad moments, you can't be right all the time perhaps it was just a misreading or error?" Moon said to calm her friend down.

Mercury looked up and nodded, "thanks . . . it's just that the reading I'm getting are misleading, it's like someone is intentionally messing with the computer."

"No problem," Moon smiled.

"What doesn't make sense? Is there something wrong that we should know about?" Rei Hino a.k.a. Sailor Mars asked when she heard Mercury outcry. Deciding to find out what was the problem, she walked towards them and peered over Mercury shoulder, trying her best to grasp an understanding of the large input of information being gathered.

Mercury looked up at Moon and Mars and decided to explain the situation in an understandable version of her finding. "To put it simple, earlier ago, I have been picking and analyzing these strong energy reading and in my experience would indicate that a portal or gateway would up somewhere in this vicinity."

"So what's the problem?" Mars asked.

"There is no trace of the energy signal that I have picked earlier it's like someone suddenly stopped the flow of energy. Normally it would take a large amount of dark energy to open up one of these portals. We know that it was indicate that the Negaverse was preparing a attack and . . . "

Ami was suddenly cut off when a loud beeping sound was coming from her computer; "I'm picking a massive energy signal due north of here and . . ."

"We know!" Sailor Jupiter and Venus chorused and quickly waved to get Sailor Moon, Mars and Mercury over here. When they got there, they pointed to what they had just saw.

Sailor Moon and her Sailor Senshi were unprepared at the gruesome sight they were witnessing. Moon felt her stomach twist and turn and looked over to her fellow Senshi was were feeling the same. Her Sailor Senshi reaction ranged from a look of disgust to almost throwing up at the new terror that threatens to destroy Juuban (again). Unlike the previous enemies they had encountered, this one was the most sickening and horrifying of them all.

The Daemon Prince of Nurgle has arrived.

Foulspawn emerging from the dark portal wasn't alone as he bought a fair large number of Nurgle Plaguebearers and Beasts to bring the plagues and death over this district. Flies started to buzz around the district as a sickly yellow fog started to appear around the foul Daemon Prince.

Foulspawn was a towering figure, easily twice the height of a normal man. The Daemon Prince slid along the ground like an overgrown slug as it stalked from the haze, it's skin was seeping foul fluids and was bursting, spurting nauseating secretion. Hordes of decaying Daemon Plaguebearers marched along his side, each carrying rusty but dangerous blades. They're milky and stigmatized one eye, sunken deep with its face, starting out at the scared civilian. The worst part of this picture was the stench that was coming from the Plaguebearers of Nurgle, which was the foulest and the most disgusting smell the Sailor Senshi had encountered.

Sailor Venus pinched her nose in disgust and turned towards Sailor Moon and leaned forward, "Erm . . . do we have to fight them?" she whispered.

"Sailor Moon blinked and blinked again who was also holding her noise, "I suppose we do, there is no here that going to stop them."

"Rats! I'm not looking forward to this battle," Sailor Venus muttered. She reckons that she would probably need to bath at least several times and a ton of scented oils and perfume after this battle to get rid of the stench.

"There is no way in hell, I'm going to touch that! Who knows where it's been?" Venus exclaimed as she pointed to the mass hulk of decaying flesh known as Foulspawn.

"But we must! It's our duty to fight evil no matter what form they take." Moon said to Venus. She then looked over to Mercury, "any suggestion on how to handle this? Venus is right and I feel the same, I don't want to touch them." Jupiter and Mars nodded as they remembered the last time they encountered them and needed several baths to get rid of the smell.

"Hang on second, coming up with strategy right about . . . " Mercury replied as she had finished inputting the data reading into the computer, hoping to find a good way on tackling these creatures.

"Hmm . . . from what we had learnt from our last encounter when we fought these creatures and the advice we were given by our mysterious friends. We should concentrate our attack from long range and avoid all close combat. The Daemons with the one eye carry highly volatile venom in their blades, which can cause instant death. Also the amount of flies and the sickly yellow clouds can be fatal to us." Mercury explained as the Nurgle forces marched forward towards the commercial area, which had already been evacuated earlier ago. Mercury had taken the precaution of notifying the authorities in the area to leave, which surprising enough they did.

Moon nodded at what Mercury had said and quickly formulated a plan of action, "everyone, be careful . . . I don't want any of you to take unnecessary risks fighting these creatures." She warned her fellow Senshi and quickly organized them in position.

Mars and Jupiter got into position as they had the most potent long range attacks while Mercury and Venus were beside Moon, ready to either attack or counter what they Daemons were going to through at them. Moon smiled confidently and took a step forward towards the edge of the building.

Striking the pose of justice like she always does, she begun to announce their presence to them.

"IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS CLEAN AND GOOD! BEGONE FOULE DEMONS FOR I AM SAILOR MOON AND WITH ME ARE THE SAILOR SENSHI! WE ARE HERE TO VANQUISH YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR!"

Pretty lights and heart shape bubbles appeared around the Sailor Moon and her Senshi, causing the Daemon forces to stop and look up especially Foulspawn at the almost ridiculous display.

'M'Kachan wasn't kidding, this is one of the most ridiculous saying I have ever heard!' thought Foulspawn as the Daemon Prince of Nurgle shook his head while his Nurgling started to throw bits and pieces at them in anger and annoyance.

'Attack Children of Father Nurgle, kill them and bring the plague winds of death upon this place. In the name of Nurgle attack!' Foulspawn mentally commanded.

Without hesitation, the hordes of Plaguebearers and Beast of Nurgle rushed toward the Sailor Senshi closely followed by swarms of Nurglings.

The Senshi failed to notice the Dark General, Neflyte and a small group of Youma slipping past towards the residential area to carry out his mission.

***

Location: Gates of Time

Setsuna Meiou a.k.a. Guardian of the Time Gate and Sailor Pluto slowly began to regain consciousness. Her first thoughts wondered why she wasn't dead already unless the Sorcerer had other plans. She then felt something wrapped around her that was keeping her warm as she slowly opened her eyes risking what was happening right now, no matter how bad was the situation.

She blinked and blinked again as she slowly backed around and nervously pointed at who was sitting directly in front of her. Instead of seeing the sinister and powerful sorcerer that had beaten her in combat, it was someone she hadn't expected to see mainly because she was sure that he was vaporized from the face of the Earth by those three powerful Daemon Princes. He was dressed slightly different than the last time she had saw him, slightly more regal but nothing too dramatic.

Instead of receiving look of pure hatred and anger from him, which she had expected from him, she did try to take him out using the two newly awakened Outer Senshi. She was greeted by a slight concern and worried look as he sat opposite her, his hand was nowhere near the hilt of his Rune Sword, which suggested to her that he meant no harm yet.

Both of them stared at each other for a few minutes until the pigtailed Martial Artist broke the silence.

"You must be Sailor Pluto?" he inquired, gently smiling a little to ease the tension between them. He knew that one step wrong or putting his foot in his mouth could easily end this fragile meeting with her and could possibly had to resort to force in handling this situation.

Sailor Pluto slightly nodded in acknowledgement, "You must be Ranma Saotome, Martial Artist and Primarch." She replied back.

Ranma nodded and then stared at the Senshi of Pluto with a slightly hardened expression, "you were the one who tried to kill me, didn't you?" Ranma asked, making no attempt to reach for his sword.

Sailor Pluto nodded again and noted that Ranma was still in a neutral stance but easily knew that he could easily take her out if he wanted to in a split second. That sword he had round his waist was a dangerous weapon, crafted from the immaterial world and in her knowledge and years of experience. Only the insane or the strong willed would be able to wield such a weapon without suffering any ill consequences. She assumed that Ranma was the latter one from the bits and pieces that the Time Gate had produced from him when he was in Nerima.

"I would like to know why?" Ranma inquired. He already knew the true reason why from Queen Serenity but wanted to hear it from her before making any further decisions.

Sailor Pluto sat upright and stared directly with her cold red eyes, "yes, I did. It was for the future of the Crystal Tokyo, our future path and to ensure it exists, I would do it again if the situation demands it," Pluto said in emotionless tone without breaking her gaze. Hoping to get some sort of reaction from him that she could use against him.

Ranma wasn't affected by Pluto's attempt to unnerve him. If it were anyone else but him, her cold and emotionless stance would probably scare him or her off and never come back. Ranma knew this was all a false mask like Nabiki did when she tried to get him to do something.

Ranma nodded, "Ah, now you see that is a problem that we must sort out. I am not against you but I won't let you or anyone stopping from preventing the forces of Chaos from taking over his world." He paused for a moment, taking the opportunity to study her reaction.

'Damn! She better than Nabiki at this' Ranma thought.

"So what are you asking from me or are you going to kill me where I sit?" Pluto stated, preparing for what he was going to do even if it meant dying.

Ranma shook his head, "that won't be necessary unless you force me to. For you see I have made a promise to someone which I intend to honor it. Even if it means going through you to make sure that it is not dishonored."

"Who is it that you regard with such Honour and what is this promise you have to keep?" Pluto asked curiously.

"I am not allowed to say whom I made it with or what it is . . . " Ranma glanced over towards the Time Gate to see the battle in Juuban. They were currently holding out but were slowly weakening under the relentless assault of Nurgle.

Ranma turned attention back at Pluto, "Hmm . . . Sailor Moon and her Senshi need help and by the looks of it, very soon otherwise they going to face a fate worse than death." He stated. Ranma already knew that he had to protect Sailor Moon but wanted to see where her loyalties belong.

"Aren't you going help them, they need your help." Pluto inquired, wondering if he was willing to help them.

"Maybe . . . it really depends on you?" Ranma replied, neither agreeing nor disagreeing with her.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Pluto said, "you must do something for them not for me but for the future."

"Hmm . . . you really want me to help them don't you." Pluto nodded slightly.

"Why? You wanted to get rid of me so badly so why the change of heart." Ranma inquired further.

Pluto sighed and swallowed her pride, "because Sailor Moon is actually the Princess of the Moon and we have a duty to protect her at all cost. We have a obligation as Senshi to protect and defend her so for the last time, will you help us." Pluto said, hoping that he would help them.

Ranma remained silent.

"All right but on one condition," Ranma stated, "a simple truce between us is all that I am asking, although I'm a direct threat to the Crystal Tokyo there is bigger and worse threat than myself." Ranma stated and pointed towards the Time Gate, "who do you want to work with, me or them."

Sailor Pluto paused to think it over and decide to give in towards Ranma simple request. "I don't think we have much choice," Pluto said, extending her gloved hand towards Ranma.

Ranma looked warily at Pluto's hand, wondering if she could be trusted. Would the alliance between him and Sailor Senshi be true or would they try to back stab him like before when the opportunity comes.

"No," Ranma agreed. "None of us has a choice any more like I have no choice of becoming the chosen Primarch of Earth or you becoming the Guardian of Time. Our destiny is not set, we can still make the best of what we have and chose a future that we can all agree to." Ranma said, not revealing to her that he had already agreed to an alliance with Queen Serenity but she didn't really have to know now.

"You need our help to overcome the forces of Chaos and the Negaverse." Pluto said, hoping to gain some sort of leverage against him.

"Just as you need ours to live through the next day," Ranma grinned, "the Dark Gods will not defeat us if we are united no matter what they through at us."

"I see, myself personally will honor such a alliance with you and only you for now." Pluto replied.

"So as long as you do not get into my way and not ally with the forces of Chaos. I don't care about your reason or your damn Crystal Tokyo, what you do is up to you," stated Ranma bluntly and got up to his feet. He then proceeds to walk to the far side of the chamber.

"We will meet again, let's hope that it is on more friendly circumstances." Ranma said.

"Wait!" Sailor shouted at him, after realizing what he said was true. Ranma stopped in his pace and remained still. He was prepared to listen to what she had to say right now but made no attempts to turn around.

"What is it, Sailor Pluto? I don't have much time if I am going to save your Princess and her friends from being eaten alive by that Daemon Prince," Ranma said.

Pluto slowly rose to her feet as she used her Time Key as support. Something was bothering her that needed to answer before he left, "why did you save me? I mean you could have left me to die but you didn't. You intervene and protected me despite the attempt that I tried to key you, why?" she asked quietly, her emotional mask slightly cracking as she took a few steps towards him.

Ranma hung his head down and remained quiet for a few moments. He then lifted his head still having his back facing against her.

"I couldn't let a beautiful woman such as yourself or anyone else be killed even thought you hold resentment towards me for ruining your plans. I couldn't just stand there and let you be killed," Ranma cursed himself mentally for putting his foot in it again, despite being an almost perfect human, he still retained some of the human traits during his childhood. Ranma at that particular moment was actually was facing her then he would had seen her blush a slightly red at his choice of words.

'How does he do that? He not even trying and he still making me blush like a schoolgirl,' thought Pluto, trying to maintain self-control but was slowly weakening.

"I still felt the need to save you, no matter what you had tried to do to get rid of me. Some will see this trait in me as a sign of weakness but this is how I am," Ranma whisper and immediately disappeared through a warp portal.

"I don't, Ranma," Pluto whisper, "perhaps I was wrong about him. It's going to be one of those days, I can feel it."

'Now to put things right again,' she thought and made her way towards the base of Time Gates and started to remove and undo the damage done by that sorcerer. Hopefully she would be able to get it working properly and see what were the consequences of future now.

***

Location: Nerima

The last forty - eight hours has been the most brutal and bloodiest battle in modern history as the Japanese military and airforce clashed with nightmare creatures and traitorous Chaos Space Marines. The sheer ferocity of the initial frenzied Worldeaters Chaos Space Marines and Daemons of Khorne has almost devastated Nerima and shattered all resistance that got into its path. Those who stood up against the onslaught fought on bravely defending their homes and most importantly their planet.

Ryoga Hibiki, Tenchi Masaki and Cypher fought courageously defeating hundreds of Daemons of various shapes and sizes as they sought to hold back the hordes of Chaos from reaching the residential areas of Nerima. Ayeka and Katsuhito made sure no one was left as the slowly reached back to defensive lines, Washu was on Ry-Ohki, studying the ongoing battle and relying key information to those fighting on the ground. Ry-Ohki in her ship mode had managed to destroy large groups of daemons but it wasn't enough despite Ry-Ohki impressive firepower. The main reason was that for every Daemon that was defeated, three more would appear to take its place and continuing piling up the pressure on the defenders.

The battle for Nerima would have over hours ago if it wasn't the timely arrival of a legendary Angel and his company of genetically enhanced super warriors engaging fiercely against the forces of Chaos. The northern part of Nerima completely devastated by the arrival of the Chaos armies, fortunately the area contained mainly commercial and industry building but as the armies marched southwards towards the residential area, it was here where all the fighting took place. The intense city fighting raged throughout Nerima as Sanguinius led his loyal Blood Angels against the forces of Chaos and has succeeded in halting the first wave of traitorous Chaos Space Marines and their Daemon allies. The second and third waves of Chaos troops were proving more difficult as the pressure started to pile up on the Space Marines.

Garus, Captain of the Blood Angels Company led the fierce charge against the Daemons as he begun to shout praise to their Primarch and the Emperor, the Blood Angels smashed into the Daemon ranks. Chainswords whirling and pistols firing into the melee as they hacked and butchered the grotesque Daemons apart, slowly advancing onto the Daemons. The Blood Angels Company that had accompany Sanguinius to this world were the best of the best, highly trained and efficient in what they were trained for and each one of them had centuries of experience under their belt. Also the Blood Angels constantly refine their fighting skills and strategy as they fought in many campaigns across the universe during the Great Crusade. There is one thing that the Blood Angels fear the most was to fail in their duty in front of their Primarch, so far the Blood Angels had never failed in their duty and were not about to do so now.

Sanguinius, Kiima and Saffron where located on the roof of a key building as they watched the battle in the district. The trio were surrounded by a dozen of Blood Angels Honour Guards, there close combat weapons and pistols drawn out in readiness as they stood immobile around them. Sanguinius looked out towards the horizon to see the fires raging throughout the northern part of Nerima that indicated that the Chaos forces were getting closer despite the bombardments from his orbital battle barge and the intense fighting in the streets and alleyways. He knew that to fight the Daemons on open ground would be suicidal, as their sheer numbers no matter how skilled they were would immediately overwhelm them. Utilizing city fighting techniques in the district gave them the advantage against the overwhelming odds stacked against them as the forces of Chaos couldn't use their numbers to defeat them. This type of tactic was proving to be extremely effective against them, destroying large groups of Daemons and Chaos Space Marines by luring them in traps and kill zone where the crossfire from heavy weapons squads would take care of them.

"Hmm . . . we can't keep this up, the tactics we are employing are proving to be ineffective in the long run, the enemies are destroying the district piece by piece," Sanguinius whispered to himself as he received the latest report on how the battle is going.

"Lord Sanguinius," Kiima said as she sheathed her powersword that she was given and turned to her right to face him.

Sanguinius lifted his head up and looked towards Kiima, "Yes, Lady Kiima. Is something bothering you?" he asked.

"I do not trust them," Kiima said. Sanguinius tilted his head to one side at her, a bit confused by what she meant by that statement.

"Who do you don't trust? Is it me or them that holds your distrust?" Sanguinius asked.

Kiima looked up and shook her head, "It's not you that I distrust and I definitely don't like them," Kiima pointed to the forces of Chaos, "I don't trust them," she then pointed eastwards to the Japanese military force. Although Sanguinius has expressed to avoid human casualties and concentrate on the Chaos forces it was beginning to be much harder as they couldn't distinguish the Blood Angels and the Worldeaters Space Marines and were randomly hitting both sides due to the colour of their armour.

"Lady Kiima, care to explain what do you mean by that?" Sanguinius asked.

"I do not see why we are fighting these demons, surely this is a battle that we cannot win. For what I have learnt about the human world, they are distrustful of our presence and once the Chaos threat has been neutralized, surely the government would place the blame on us for this destruction of this district," Kiima said quietly to Sanguinius.

Saffron heard what Kiima had said to him and decided to add in more to her statement. "What Kiima has said is true, the humans of this world are distrustful of those who are not their own kind, thinking themselves as the superior race and consider us as savages or outcasts of their fatally flawed society. Our homeland in China is under constant threat from the Chinese government who threat to use military force to drive us out from our homes, even though we are a peaceful race, we will fiercely protect and defend what is ours, surely you can understand this?" Saffron added, hoping to convince the Blood Angels Primarch to consider leaving the humans on their own to fight the Chaos invasion.

Sanguinius paused before nodded in agreement to what Saffron and Kiima had said about the humans of this world, "I agree with you on that part but . . . "

"But what?" Kiima said.

"The humans cannot be trusted," Saffron added, remembering bitterly on the numerous attempts that the Chinese government had tried to get rid of them. To make matters worse, the Musk Dynasty and the Amazon tribe had declared war on them and sought out to kill as much of their kin as possible.

"Nor the forces of Chaos, once they have defeated the humans on this world, they will turn their attention on what remained afterwards." Sanguinius said.

Saffron nodded, "yes, but I rather face one enemy front rather than two."

Sanguinius sighed and knew that they were right, they would blame them for this destruction and carnage even thought they had aided them fight the Chaos invasion. From what he had seen and learnt from the humans on this world was that they were indeed paranoid and suspicious of those who were different from them. They would rather eliminate them than to co exist with them and had been proved many times in history which epic battles were fought because of their petty differences. It was these dark moments in human history that Sanguinius was glad he wasn't human being as the humans were the only race capable of hating and destroying their own kind even when faced with total extinction from the forces of Chaos. Most alien races would regard the humans on this world as barbaric and uncivilized race because of these trails but Sanguinius knew better, the human race had the potential, all they needed to reach the next step of evolution was guidance and leadership.

Sanguinius was a visionary and had always believed that humans can better themselves if given proper guidance and something to believe in. During his early life he desired to lead his people on Baal to a new and better life. When he joined the Great Crusade he transferred this vision to a greater arena, but did not abandon it. He wanted a better life for Mankind but given the way that Mankind had behaved in history it wasn't going to easy.

"Lord Saffron, I know that you have bitter experience with these humans but not all of them are like that. During my entire life, I have seen the darker side of humanity, I'm afraid that most of them are weak minded, easy targets for the Dark Gods who offer them power and easy glory in return for their souls. Many would turn their backs against their own kind in return for the rewards and promises offered.

"So what are we doing here, shouldn't we be withdrawing now?" Saffron said and smirked. His smirk fell when he saw Sanguinius raised his hand up.

"I haven't finished, Lord Saffron. A majority of the humans are willing to co exist with you and our kind, all they needed is a little persuasion to make them see. The humans on Baal when I first came were degraded and uncultured scavengers who are seen by the narrow minded as beyond help. I did not turn my back against them; they welcomed me as one of their own and raised me as their own kind. In return, I begin to transform them from scavengers to tall, proud and handsome warriors. The Blood Angels believe that things can be changed for the better. Without this belief, we should give up and surrender ourselves to the dark Gods by now." Sanguinius replied confidently. He saw a slight nod from Kiima who was beginning to understand what he was saying.

"I believe you . . . I just hope you are right that the humans can change like they did on your homeworld, Lord Sanguinius. For all our sake." Kiima said quietly.

"Yes, there is some truth in what you have said and perhaps one day we can co exist with each other and unite together to fight the coming evil. For me it will take a long time before I trust them, too many bad memories from our encounters with humans. The only one that I trust apart from my one kind is you." Saffron said, "you are far more open minded that I am but I judge your wisdom for now."

"I don't expect you to change your opinions on the Mankind instantly but it's a start which we can build upon." Sanguinius said and looked on horizon to see how the battle was going.

The tide of atrocity spilling across the district was closing fast, a horde of entity of lascivious flesh and gibbering faces. To the right a trope of clawed daemon hags danced and slithered forward, their sensuous bodies writhing obscenely. To the far left were Khorne's warriors of death, their skins red and scaly and their long, muscular arms end in murderous talons marched forward.

'It is worse than I have thought, the minions of Khorne and Slaanesh are working together, this is serious indeed.' Sanguinius thought quietly as it was a rare sight to see the two Dark powers working side by side. Both powers were bitter rivals and the last time he had seen them like this was at Horus Heresy. 'The Dark Gods must be serious on taking this world if it means combining their forces together.'

Sanguinius looked down below to see their human allies, Katsuhito, Tenchi, Ryoga and last of all, Cypher. He had seen his profile and wondered what was his true purpose as he was one of the Fallen and had worked for them at one point of time. Although Sanguinius did not distrust Cypher in his actions so far, he had not shown any signs that he was still working for the enemies yet. The Emperor has expressed that Cypher was on their side but Sanguinius knew that the taints of Chaos could see be lurking deep inside him. So he decided to keep a close eye on him and the moment he does, he would have no choice but to execute him instantly for traitors cannot be tolerated.

One of the Children of Slaanesh headed towards Cypher, its grinning features twisting into a foul parody of a woman. Its aura of evil beauty was overpowering as it tried to immobilize him with her seductive aura. Cypher stood still and watched the Daemonette raised its huge claws, it reared back to strike him. Cypher calmly raised his plasma pistol and tilted his head to one side and grinned. He then shot the foul Daemonette in the mouth and blew apart the Daemon head. Sanguinius smirked a little at the cool efficiency that he worked at and wondered what does go through his mind sometimes. Suddenly something caught his attention and looked up to see on the left flank, a flock of Daemons wheeled towards them, their long limbed bipedal steed carrying the screeching riders at shocking speed and in a minute would reach Cypher and his allies. Sanguinius decide not to do anything about the fast moving cavalry Daemonettes. The reason for not helping them against the charging unit was not of ignorance or reluctance to do so. It was that he already knew what was going to happen and with interest looked at what was about to happen.

"Shouldn't we be helping them by sending more men to reinforce the line? They are going to be overrun if we do nothing." Saffron said as he notices what Sanguinius was looking at.

Sanguinius shook his head, "That won't be necessary, watch."

The Daemonette on steeds of Slaanesh were about a two hundred yards and closing in fast on them. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light as logs appeared in dozens around the flock, immobilizing them as blue lightning crackle and linked up with each log. Those who tried to break free were electrocuted and shot up by bolter fire. Sanguinius looked towards a beautiful purple hair girl that he had saved earlier from M'Kachan using her Jurain powers to hold them. Captain Garus and his men, who were nearby, trained their heavy weapons and bolters at the Daemons. With a loud cry, a rain of bolter fire sliced through the unprotected flesh time and time again, killing the entire flock in one go and a messy bloodbath.

Both Phoenix members looked at Sanguinius with curiosity and surprise. "How did you know that was going to happen?" Kiima asked.

Sanguinius smirked but immediately turned serious, as he was surprised to see a gigantic many-armed nightmare burst from the ground in a spray of light and blood. It's elongated face bellowing a deafening cry before charging towards them.

"Shall we?" Sanguinius said to Saffron and Kiima.

"Of course," Saffron replied.

***

Location: Juuban

Meanwhile, the Sailor Moon and her Sailor Senshi were surprising enough doing quite well for themselves, fending off the hordes of one eyed Plaguebearers, packs of Beast of Nurgle and annoying Nurgling. All of them were quite frankly really ticked off at the short skirted girls who had in the past hour had annihilated and kept them at bay with their long and medium range magical attacks. Sailor Mercury was having trouble finding a way of bypassing their daemonic aura that surrounds each Daemon as it prevented the Senshi from using their attacks effectively.

"Mars Fire Bird Strike"

"Jupiter Thunder Crash"

Sailor Mars and Jupiter were having a difficult time keeping the Daemons at bay as fire and electricity slammed into the Daemons of Nurgle and killing only a very few of them. Sailor Mercury was directing Mars and Jupiter attacks by pointing to groups who needed their attention because if the Daemons got close to them it was prove to be dangerous for them as their plague weapons were extremely deadly. Mercury didn't think that she could come up with a cure in time if one of her Senshi got injured. Sailor Moon and Venus trying their best but was slowly becoming exhausted and tired as the Daemons advanced slowly towards them, unconcern about their losses and totally focussed on tear the Senshi limb from limb.

Sailor Moon and her Senshi were unaware they were being watched from afar as they were too preoccupied with the fighting going on. The figure that was watching them was standing on a roof of a commercial building as he made his way towards the edge of the roof and bent down to one knee to get a closer look without being detected by both sides. He was still undecided on if he should intervene in the battle or allowed the Senshi to tackle the Daemon Prince of Nurgle and his minions by themselves. He knew that he should be making his way towards Nerima but he did promise Queen Serenity that he would try to look after her daughter and waited a few moments before deciding.

"Hmm . . . not bad, not bad at all," Ranma grinned, "maybe they do have potential. That might be a problem." He said as he spotted something the corner of his eye that was slowly making their way towards the Sailor Senshi position.

The hordes of Nurgle Daemons and Nurglings parted aside to allow the Foulspawn, chosen Daemon Prince to represent the Great Lord of Decay. Nothing could have prepared Sailor Moon and her Senshi for the sight they were about to witness, it was the foulest they had ever seen. Sailor Moon and her Senshi were shocked to see the Daemon Prince and quickly turned their attention towards Foulspawn. Foulspawn body was like a great globular body, like those of a bloated spider, borne by a score of stunted limbs and tentacles, which emerge chaotically from the underside of a sac like abdomens. His face hangs like a parody of a wrinkled old sow' yet with an evil smelling black hole where one could expect a snout. The upper surface of his body is covered with pouches of vile fluids that rail wisps of black smoke, and his maw is studded with hundreds of yellow stain fangs with toad like tongue lashing at randomly in search for it's next victim, the Sailor Senshi.

Foulspawn shifts his bloated body towards them, absorbing the magical attacks like a sponge. The Daemon Prince grinned as he continued to advance towards them; these pathetic Sailor Senshi weren't harming him at all. Hundreds of Nurglings latched onto his body like moths, acting as a protective plating over his body.

'I don't see how these pathetic girls could had defeated Doombreed?' thought Foulspawn and begun to chant the unholy words of a Nurgle spell and sent more of his minions to distract the Sailor Senshi long enough for him to complete the ritual. Also he was feeling a little hungry and wondered if the blond haired one was tasty.

Foulspawn turned his gaze at the blond hair girl with the unique twin ponytail hairstyle and licked his lips. 'Lunch time.'

"NURGLE STREAM OF CORRUPTION!" Foulspawn exclaimed as he opened his gaping maw opened and thick and slimy greed steam of digestive fluids headed towards them.

The Sailor Senshi instinctively scattered as the slime digested the empty spot and surrounded land. Foulspawn grinned as everyone was going to plan, M'Kachan had said that to separate the Sailor Senshi from each other meant that they would be easy picking for them.

"The things that I do for people, I have got to stop being such a pushover. " Ranma sighed and retrieved his Rune Sword from subspace technique before making his way down and towards them.

Meanwhile back in Nerima, Sanguinius, Kiima and Saffron had defeated the Greater Daemon of Slaanesh with their combined efforts and power. Cypher was still busy keeping the Chaos hordes at bay but the defeat of a powerful daemon entity had caused the others Daemons to regroup before launching another assault. The time regrouping the Daemon packs gave the Blood Angels and their allies valuable time and breathing space between the Chaos forces.

"Are you all right?" Sanguinius asked his two Phoenix allies, as the fight was pretty hard and rough on them all. It's not often that a Greater Daemon would face a Primarch, a Phoenix God and a winged Angel all at the same time.

Saffron looked towards Kiima and nodded, as she was all right as he was. Sanguinius smiled a little before gesturing to them that they should join Cypher and the rest of their force back at the line before any more of them think that they could take them on. As they made there way towards the defender's line, a tall and darker skinned robed warrior approached them with a plasma pistol in one hand and an energy sword in the other. Closely behind the robed man was a Jurain warrior who attire that Sanguinius thought was a bit strange and unusual.

The hooded robed warrior met them half way and cautiously looked to his left and right before reaching up and pulling back his hood to reveal his tired and exhausted features.

"Lord Sanguinius," He said and looked past him and acknowledge her presence, "Lord Saffron, Lady Kiima."

The trio nodded at what he had said, "Cypher and Lord Tenchi Masaki, how is the battle going? I need to know what are status is before we make our next move." Sanguinius said.

"It's unwise for us to be out here in the open, I suggest that you follow me where there is shelter and privacy." Cypher suggested and swiftly turned around back to the defensive line that they had set up.

Once Sanguinius, Kiima and Saffron were behind the defensive line, Captain Garus was resting against a wall and was currently being tended by the Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest on three deeply inflicted slash wound on his right side. Garus gritted his teeth and made no sound as the Priest applied treatment to stop the bleeding and neutralized any infections or poisons. The moment Garus saw Sanguinius making his way towards him, he tried to stand up in respect.

"At ease, Captain Garus. I see that you have been in the melee of the fighting and I am glad to see you alive." Garus relaxed and allowed the Priest to continue working on his wound, "Report, Captain Garus," Sanguinius asked and ordered a Sanguinary Priest to check on the condition of his two allies.

"It's looks bad, Lord Sanguinius," answered the Blood Angels Captain, "we suffered a thirteen- percent in casualties and about two percent of our casualties cannot be recovered for our chapter."

"Hmm . . . this battle is indeed costly, we need to reduce our rate of casualties, continue on, Captain."

Garus nodded, "a third of our Gunships has been destroyed by numerous Daemon fliers and is prevent the flow of our troops in and out of the war zone. The right flank which the Japanese army was stationed are now in full retreat routed by the combined firepower from the Thousands Sons and their Daemons. Recommend orbital bombardment on that sector."

Sanguinius shook his head slightly. "That won't be necessary, we want to preserve as much of this district as much as possible. What about the left flank?" the winged Angel Primarch inquired and continued on, "we do not want to in a position where the enemy has us in a crossfire, we are here to fight not to be slaughtered." Sanguinius said.

The Chaos forces has stopped for now, but he knew that just further past the horizon, the Daemons and Chaos Space Marines were gathering in number and strength to launch another assault.

"We are holding but only just, your men are willing to fight to the last man but why die a needless death. I request that we withdraw from that flank and regroup to secondary lines. Combat effectiveness has weakened due to that we are not fighting as one organized unit, we need to regroup." Garus informed, taking the time to reload his bolt pistol before slipping into his holster.

Cypher was silent; he knew that sheer determination and courage would not win the day. A difficult decision was placed on the shoulders of Sanguinius but if anyone could turn the war in their favor, it was he.

A retreat would mean that the gene seeds of the Blood Angels that were sacrificed would be lost forever. Fighting as they were would mean more casualties on their side, as Chaos did not care for their own as long as they achieve what they wanted. Sanguinius paced a few steps up and down as he tried to think on a best course of action, thinking strategically on what to do. He knew full well that he had only a limited amount of men and resources at his disposal. He also knew that he had access to more dangerous global weapons on his ship that was orbiting the Earth but that was only a last resort where all options had been used.

"We won't have time for us to reorganize in time for the next wave of Chaos fodder unless they decide to hold back their assault."

Sanguinius looked over his shoulder to see a blood stained robed priest walking towards him. He looked like exhausted and tired as he made his way towards them.

"And I don't see that happening any time soon, do you?" Katsuhito grinned as he sat down and cleaned his sword with a cloth.

Cypher nodded, as the old man was right.

"Well, that leaves us no option then . . . " Sanguinius said and turned towards Garus who quickly rose to his feet. "Captain, assemble every marine we have and ready within the hour, fully armed and ready."

"For what, Lord Sanguinius?" Garus inquired, reaching for his powersword and fully loaded bolt pistol.

Sanguinius smirked, "It's time for us to bring the battle to them. For the honour of the Blood Angels, we will make them pay!"

***

Location: Juuban

Ranma rushed forward as fast as possible towards the largest group of Plaguebearers that had decided to hunt down the innocent civilians rather than the Sailor Senshi. Normally he would use his invisibility technique to get closer towards them and dispatching them as quietly and swiftly as possible, he remembered that he had given his cloak to Sailor Pluto. With that option unavailable, he decided to confront them full on. Ranma leapt up and unsheathing his Nekoken Rune Sword in a fluid motion before bringing the glowing purple blade down and cleaved through a Plaguebearer from head to groin. He then spun around the moment he landed and decapitated three more in a wide arc. All four Daemons were taken by complete surprise and were unable to signal to their own kind that they were being attacked.

Ranma turned towards the frightened civilians and immediate told them to get out of here as fast as possible before turning his attention to the source of the battle. He then heard something that made his blood froze instantly. Not wasting a minute, Ranma started to roof hop across the buildings, as this was faster method of travelling as it covered more distance and provide better coverage.

A few seconds later . . .

"This seems awfully familiar, I do hope that she isn't like Akane . . . otherwise I'm going to have my hands full all the time," Ranma thought to himself as he experienced a moment of déjà vu the last time he been here.

He had seen what it was that caught his up most attention and leapt over the Plaguebearers towards the source and quickly disembowels three Plaguebearers in three quick strikes. Blood and decaying flesh billowed around the Daemons of Nurgle as they tried desperately to overcome the young Primarch with their numbers. Unfortunately Ranma's sixth and enhanced senses prevented them from trapping him as Ranma gracefully hacked a Plaguebearer apart at the waist and smashed the jeweled hilt of his sword into the eye of another, causing a horrific scream of agony.

Ranma quickly silenced the wailing creature with a powerful disemboweling slice before moving towards Foulspawn. The Daemon Prince had managed to capture Sailor Moon and was currently being restrained by two Plaguebearers, preventing her from using her powers against him or his minions. The other Sailor Senshi were unable to held or reach her in time as they were having difficulties too. Foulspawn had decided that rather than try to swallow her whole like he usually does with his victims, Foulspawn decided to pay tribute to his Dark Gods with this sacrifice. Daemon Prince raised his rusty Plaguesword to pierce her heart and swiftly bought it down.

Ranma acting quickly and without thought, he immediately bounced off a nearby Plaguebearer in order to get close to the Daemon Prince and using his momentum, hoped that what he about to do would work otherwise he was going to be skewered with that Plaguesword.

Earlier ago . . .

The Senshi Leader, Sailor Moon was desperately trying to keep the Daemon Plaguebearers and grotesques beasts of Nurgle at bay and preventing any of them from getting in close to her with her magical attacks. During the intense battle and confusion, she was separated from her fellow Senshi and Tuxedo Mask who had managed to make appearance with them. Briefly looking to her right, she sighed as she saw him throwing rose after rose at the Plaguebearers that harmlessly exploded off them as their daemonic aura protected them. During the last two weeks of encountering these Daemonic army, Tuxedo Mask was practically useless which made her wonder if he possessed anything more special than throwing rose at them although it was kinda romantic and impressive, they really needed something more powerful than that.

She was about to look for her fellow Senshi so that they could regroup when suddenly a powerful magical blast exploded near her, sending her tumbling to the ground, although she was relatively unharmed, she was still a bit confused as she tried to get to her feet. Realising that she was dangerous, she immediately reached for her tiara and threw the object like a boomerang. The spinning tiara spun around her, slashing at least a dozen Plaguebearers before it returned back to her as the Daemon bodies dissipated in large pool of slime. Smiling that at least one of her attack seemed to be effective against these foul demons, she was about to move on when something happened . . .

An intensive beam of psychic energy suddenly hit her and she fell to her knees as she clutched her head in agony and cried out in pain. Her tiara weapon fell from her hand as she shook her head to resist the intense pain in her head like someone was trying to take over her mind as dark psychic tentacles clawed further into her mind.

Two Plaguebearers stood at either side of weakened Sailor Moon and immediately reached out wither their decaying bony fingers and grasped her wrists and restraining her from escape or using any attacks as they waited motionlessly and still for something. Sailor Moon still under the influence of a powerful psychic beam, cried out desperately for help as the Plaguebearers held her in place, struggling to free her self and kicking out but to no avail.

"In the name of Moon, get off me!" she exclaimed loudly, "someone please help me!" The snarls and moans of the Daemons of Nurgle greeted her cries of help as she continued desperately to escape. Her fellow Sailor Senshi were nowhere in sight as they were having difficulties in keeping the Daemons at bay with desperate skill, tapping reserves of courage neither of them ever knew.

Suddenly the psychic attack that was weakening her stopped and went away like a mild headache and rather than breathed a sigh of relief, she started to panic and tried even harder to free herself at what she was about to see. The Plaguebearers that surrounded her suddenly parted to one side in one silent motion. A large bloated grotesque monster slowly slid towards her, holding a large rusty dripping venomous Plaguesword in his hand while in his other, held a bundle of chains and was flailing them wildly over his head.

A powerful Chi blade suddenly slammed into the back of Foulspawn which causing the Daemon Prince to reel forward. Sailor Moon watched as she saw the same pigtailed martial artist that had aided them before leapt over the tall Daemon Prince, just inches as the Foulspawn started to wildly slash his Plaguesword in the attempts to catch him. Ranma landed in front of the huge Daemon Prince and slashed upwards, inflicting a deep wound with his rune sword.

Hearing Foulspawn roar out with anger and pain, Ranma spun around quickly to face Sailor Moon and the two Daemons. The two Plaguebearers roughly release the Sailor Moon and slowly advanced on him with their Plagueswords in hand. Ranma ducked under a wide horizontal strike and took his Nekoken sword in a upward strike, slicing the Daemon on his right in half from head to groin. He then saw in the corner of his left eye, a incoming strike and quickly changed his grip and checked the angle of his sword in a reverse strike. The disembowelled Daemon fell back with a loud heavy thumb. Briefly taking in his surrounding. Ranma could see that Foulspawn had fallen back behind his Daemon minions and was letting his ugly goons to deal with him.

He then turned around and walked over to the pretty blond hair Senshi and extended his hand out. Sailor Moon was still in a state of shock and awe at the way, this mortal took care of them without a second thought. It took only a moment to snap herself out when he was standing in front of her. She then looked to his extended hand out and quickly took hold of it and pulled up to her feet. Once she was back to her feet, it was at that point that she could take a good look at her rescuer for the first time as the last time she was unconscious. She wasn't disappointed as she gazed directly in his greyish blue eyes.

"Moon, are you hurt? Can you walk?" Ranma hastily asked as he could sense Foulspawn aura returning back to full strength and was heading toward them.

"Cute." Moon whispered.

'I do not need this,' Ranma thought as he began to sweat nervously. He could feel the same whole process in Nerima happening all over again.

"Erm . . . Moon. Are you feeling all right?" Ranma asked again.

Moon blinked and blushed when she realised that she had just said what she was thinking out loud. "What did you say again?" She said, trying to change the subject immediately.

Ranma blinked and sighed, wondering if he would ever fully understand girls. He just hoped this doesn't lead to anymore further complication but somehow in the back of his mind, it was going to.

"Erm . . . Are you okay?" Ranma asked.

"Yeah," Moon replied and leaned to her right to see Foulspawn pissed and angry and heading towards them. "Erm . . . Ranma, you shouldn't you . . ." She pointed at the immediate danger.

Ranma smirked confidently. I'll handle him, you go and find your friends, I think they need your help more than I." Ranma stated and spun around. There was a particular ugly Daemon wanting to hack him to death but he was far too slow for Ranma as he thrust his sword through his blacken heart. The Daemon dematerialised as the Daemon was drained of its energy.

"What about you?" Moon inquired, she was concerned about leaving him to face alone the giant Daemon Prince Foulspawn and his Nurgle minions.

Ranma paused and looked over his shoulder Moon and smiled. "Oh don't worry, I can handle him, now go and help your friends." He pointed westwards towards the Sailor Senshi herded together and completely surrounded.

"Please be careful," Moon said and ran towards her friends and paused to glance over her shoulder. She was puzzled at his behaviours like he enjoyed fighting these creatures but at he seemed to be on their side . . . for now.

Suddenly the hordes of Nurgle were upon Ranma, screaming and bellowing in its might. Foulspawn, Daemon Prince of Nurgle strode clumsily amongst their minions, rising above them four or five times the height of a man. The bloated daemons shuffled forward, putrid innards spilling over the ground, nauseous gases bubbling from rents and tears in their leathery flesh.

Ranma was beginning to think that taking on this great monstrosity alone was perhaps a mistake as the great Daemon Prince of Nurgle got nearer towards him. From what he seen from the Sailor Scouts in action, this creature was far more tougher than any other but lacked the speed and agility that M'Kachan and Angron possessed. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage thought Ranma as he rolled to right to evade a stream of sickly liquid. Gathering up his Ki quickly, Ranma threw one of his trademarks moves at the Daemon Prince.

"Moko Takabisha!" Ranma watched his Chi fireball slammed into the creature mass and was disappointed that the creatures decaying and putrid flesh absorbed the attack. A quick change in strategy was in order as Chi and magical projectile-based attacks seem to be ineffective against the Daemon Prince. Ranma turned and commanded his Nekoken Sword to appear in his hand from his subspace pocket. The midnight-coloured blade ignited with a faint blue light as it sensed the auras of Daemons.

***

Somewhere in Nerima . . .

N'Kari and his Daemonettes stood outside a large estate. He was supposed to help Foulspawn in tacking the Sailor Senshi and any threats that could hamper the invasion in Juuban but he had other things to do that waste his time helping that large piece of flesh.

N'Kari looked at the list that Kharn was supposed to do before he got the crap kicked into him by Ranma. So far they have managed to capture two out of the three people on the list. He suppose to head towards the Nekohanten after trashing the other two places but something told him, there was someone that could prove to useful in the long run.

"Hmm . . . Kunos Estate." N'Kari said as he looked at a large sign. He then heard a distinct laugher that seemed to be coming from the estate that made him wonder if there was another Daemon Prince of Slaanesh that had managed to beat him there. He shook off the thought.

N'Kari then looked up like some had called his name and nodded, 'Yes, Master, at once.'

"Daemonettes . . . attack at once!"

***

Ranma counted at least forty decaying Plaguebearers as they turned to face him as they sense the presence of flesh meat. Their bodies pulsated and whole sections of skin burst like overactive pupae from their cocoons. The Plaguebearers were riddled with wounds, which leaked mucus, and pus; skin hung loose like ancient parchment. It lurched forward carrying its rusted sword in its hands covered in venomous slime as they let out a rasping deep sound. Ranma took a step back, in a more offensive stance and gripped the pommel of his sword for a wide upward arc as soon as they got within reach. More and more Plaguebearers turned their red gazed eye towards the pigtail Primarch and lurched forward in an awkward stance. Ranma wasn't concerned about the Daemons fodder as he could easily handle them and the last encounter with them had taught him not to let them surround you and to direct blow to the head would guarantee would ensure a confirmed count. What he was concerned was there seemed to be no sign of the hulking mass of decaying flesh, Foulspawn, Daemon Prince of Nurgle.

"There you are!" Ranma exclaimed when he saw a massive yellow cloud lurking behind the Plaguebearers.

The Plaguebearers were staggering forwards, intent on ripping him into pieces. They were relentless. Ranma concentrated and gathered up his Ki strength and quickly sent three basketballs sized fireballs. He was still wasn't confident on using his psyker dormant abilities yet to keep the horde at bay. When they were within twenty yards, Ranma drove his sword with such strength as to skewer an oncoming daemon's gullet before wrenching it out tearing the daemon into two. Another Plaguebearer bared its broken yellow teeth, it's sword raised high in the air to strike at him from behind. Ranma's senses kicked in and spun around and disembowel the foul creature with a clean swipe. Two more drooling creatures lunged at him. Ranma immediately withdrew a long dagger from a concealed place, as they were too close to bring his sword to bear. Side stepping to avoid their rather lame charge, Ranma plunged at such an angle as to impale both heads. Both twitching violently the spasms jolting up Ranma's arm. He twisted, and a stream of slick splatter splashed onto his shoulder. Seeing that he had cleared the first wave of Plaguebearers, Ranma saw the second group lurching towards him.

Thinking quickly, he threw the dagger with such dexterity and force. He was satisfied with the result as the weapon managed to piece the Plaguebearer cyclopean eye and to carry on, bursting out from its weak skull and into another. Five Plaguebearers went down clutching their eye and convulsing, to the ground. Still there were more.

"That is what I call a result! I wonder if Cypher can top that?" Ranma smirked for a moment but realising that there were more of them to come as they stepped over the fallen daemons. "Then again he probably could."

Suddenly the Plaguebearers stopped in their advance on Ranma. An eerily silence descended between the pigtailed Primarch and the mindless minions of Nurgle. It could only mean one thing; Foulspawn had recovered from his wound and wants payback! Without warning, the Plaguebearers stepped aside as one as a huge cloud of yellow fog and insect flies slowly made it way forward towards him. Ranma used his edge of his long sleeve as the smell was revolting and he could bare stand the stench. The fog turned dissipated.

Ranma recognised the creature from Cypher's descriptions of a Greater Daemon of Nurgle also known Great Unclean One and spawn of chaos. This gigantic blasphemy against nature, a cross between the two was fearsome and repulsive. It took all of Ranma's willpower and mental discipline from throwing up. The creature slither forward like a gigantic slug toward Ranma. Foulspawn reared up like a snake and towered over him. A barely understandable growling emerged from the maw of the Daemon Prince. The overwhelming stench was indescribable but Ranma was determine to stand his ground but made a mental note to burn his clothes and to bath four times a day after this and besides Sasami would make sure of that.

"RAN . . . MA . . . DIE!" With a howling cry, Foulspawn lifted its titanic Plaguesword. Ranma was about to counter his strike when suddenly a massive cloud of flies burst out from within his slimy pus and decaying flesh. Ranma covered his mouth and had to force his eyes closed for a moment. The flies' purpose wasn't to harm him but to distract from the real danger that was in the form of a downward strike of Foulspawn's sword.

Ranma raised his Nekoken sword in attempt to parry the strike with an immediate upward arc. They struck almost simultaneously. Foulspawn's Plaguesword crashed down on Ranma's blade in a display of magical sparks and flame. The great Plaguesword was parried but due to the intervention of the flies, Ranma was unable to brace himself properly for the massive impact that could shatter the bones of a normal mortal. Fortunately Ranma's wasn't a mortal and the tremendous force of the blow left his left arm numb. Worse still, Ranma was unable to maintain a proper grip on his sword. He knew that he was in trouble when he could simply stare as the sword was spun away from his grip and landed twenty metres behind the Daemon Prince. Foulspawn swung with its free hand and the massive bony fists, three or four times the sizes of Ranma's head threw the pigtailed Primarch eighty yards back. Ranma crashed heavily on the ground, the air driven from his lungs, and for a moment he almost lost consciousness.

Ranma was beginning to think that taking on the great monstrosity alone was perhaps a mistake. He had foolish underestimated the danger of this Daemon Prince as he soon began to realised that not all of them fought the same way. Foulspawn strode clumsily amongst his minions, raising above them four or five times the height of a man, sensing the frailty and condition within Ranma. This Daemon Prince lacked the speed and agility that M'Kachan and Angron possessed but made it up with alternative techniques. The bloated daemon shuffled forward, putrid innards spilling over the dead and decaying ground, nauseous gases bubbling from rents and tears in his leathery flesh. Ranma tried to rise to an upright position but soon fell back down as the impact of Foulspawn's fist had more severe consequences than he had expected. His left arm was still numb and his body co-ordination was out of sync. Ranma was unable to move to evade a stream of sickly liquid vomited from Foulspawn stomach towards him.

The pool of sickly liquid landed and quickly eroded and digested the ground and soil creating a deep crate. Foulspawn roared out in laughter at how easily he dealt with him and wondered why Doombreed, Angron and M'Kachan were having problems with him. His celebration was suddenly halted. His daemonic gaze narrowed at what he was seeing.

'How many lives does he have!' Foulspawn thought out in frustration and immediately lashed out his fork like tongue and wrapped itself around one of his Plaguebearers and digested the creature whole. As he was digesting his lack of minerals snack, he glared at Ranma Saotome who was alive and well and was accompany by a blond hair girl . . . Sailor Moon.

"Ranma, are you all right?" She asked as she removed her glove hands from his shoulders.

Ranma looked up into her blue eyes and nodded, slightly surprised and also relieved to see whom it was that had dragged him just in time away from the pool of highly corruptive liquid.

"Aren't you suppose to be with your other Senshi?" Ranma inquired as he felt some feeling in his arm and was helped to his feet.

"Well, you see . . . oh, this is embarrassing . . . I kinda got lost and I saw you were in danger and . . ." Sailor Moon tried to explain to Ranma.

Ranma smiled and stared at her longer than necessary. "Thanks anyway . . . let's just say we're even now."

Sailor Moon was curious and wondered if he was a pervert of something mainly because that was the normal reaction she got when she was in her Sailor form. She made a quick check to see and saw that he was actually examining at her face rather than anywhere else which she relieved and decided to inquiry about it.

"Erm . . . what are you looking at?" She asked and notices that Foulspawn and his daemon minions were advancing towards them.

Ranma said something that he really shouldn't have said . . . then again this Ranma we are talking about.

Perhaps it was he still affected by Foulspawn's straight punch to the head or that he wasn't thinking properly but somehow he managed to engage his mouth before his brain and said something that no even the best psykers, librarians or sorcerers could have predicted. Given his unique Primarch physique and special abilities, how this happened? Only the Emperor knows.

" . . . " Sailor Moon blinked at what he had said. She then turned a deep shade of red and looked down to avoided Ranma's gaze. Ranma's brain kicked in and he suddenly realised what had said and was about to explain when he and Sailor Moon instincts kicked as they scatter in different directions as a stream of sickly liquid eroded the very spot they were standing.

Ranma managed to correct himself in mid air and twisted his body so that he was facing the general direction of the Daemon Prince.

"Moko Takabisha!" Ranma cupped his hand and fired off a quick fireball. The speedy Ki blast slammed into the creature mass, pus and skin flew everywhere but made no real damage to the Daemon Prince. Ranma could see that the Daemon's natural toughness and decaying putrid body absorbed the attack. He immediately decided that a quick change in strategy was going to be need as Chi and magical based projectile attacks seemed to be ineffective. Casting a quick glance to Sailor Moon, who had also managed to avoid the sudden attack, saw that she two had already came to the same conclusion on the problem they were facing.

Ranma quickly recited the retrieval words that he managed to pick up when he was in astral dimension. Outstretching his arms out in open palm gesture, the Nekoken Sword slowly vanished from where it had landed and reappearing in his hands. The midnight-coloured blade ignited the moment, he gripped the rune sword's pommel and the whole blade was bathed in a faint blue light as it recognised Ranma's signature.

"Nobody is going to be beat twice," Ranma whispered under his breath as he looked over to Sailor Moon.

She already had in hands, her Moon Sceptre and Tiara and had a serious look of determination that too her friends that knew her would look out of character. To Ranma, she looked like a born leader for moment despite her Sailor uniform, which he fought, was seriously inappropriate especially on the field of battle. She was ready for some serious Daemon ass kicking.

"IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS CLEAN, YOU SHALL BE CLEANSED!" She exclaimed. Ranma wondered if anyone actually writes her opening speeches.

***

Somewhere else in Juuban, a variety of magical attacks punctured through the Plaguebearers and Beast of Nurgle chest and body sending them crashing or blown apart. Rei Hino aka Sailor Mars stood over the creature that lay quivering at her feet and looked at it with disgust and raised her gloved hand. A fire blast to the head and all movement ceased. So far resistance had been light with only small groups of Plaguebearers roaming around that they were despatching quickly. Sailor Mercury was constantly scanning for them while the rest were taking them out as soon as they spotted them. The numbers they were fighting was less than those they fought awhile back, against the Tzeentch Daemon Prince, M'Kachan. But all of them knew without doubt and were mindful of the growing danger.

Sailor Mars was beginning to feel this was too easy and that they were deliberately leading them into a trap. Sailor Venus and Jupiter were unaware of Mar's suspicions as they were concentrating on the Daemons. Suddenly Mercury computer detected a concentrated source of Plaguebearers round the corner and they all immediately rushed around. Attacks ready and were face with . . .

Nothing . . .

Venus and Jupiter swapped quizzical glances and then turned towards Mercury who was busy working out what just happened. Mars survey the street and found it to be completely silence and deserted. Not a single live person or creature was to be seen or heard.

"Where is everybody?" said Jupiter.

"It's like a ghost town here," Venus added.

"Something is wrong about this place, there is evil lurking here." Mar said before she turned to Jupiter and Venus. "Has either of you seen Moon? Her communicator seems to be working but she not answering."

Both Jupiter and Venus shook their head. "Haven't seen here during that skirmish back there."

"Dammit, where is she!" Mars yelled out, frustrated that she left them to deal with Daemons and annoyed at fighting so many of them.

Suddenly they heard the sound of rasping snarls and groans.

Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Mercury slowly turned around to see . . .

***

Location: Eye of Terror

Tzeentch, Dark God of Chaos Magic moved his chess piece that looked awfully like M'Kachan. He then laid back to see the overall picture of his master plan but found something that he really hadn't expected to appear, Sanguinius or the return of Ranma Saotome. His other pieces resembled other generals and warriors of Chaos and wondered what to do next.

"Hmm . . . what to do with two thorns . . . " Tzeentch whispered quietly, he knew that the fragile alliance between the other Dark Gods would not last if setbacks like this kept happening.

It was good to see Mara again . . . she hadn't change much in appearance or personality. She still lacked the foresight or vision in seeing the bigger picture. He was slightly disappointed at that but still no one is perfect, if everyone was perfect, the universe would be boring and he would like that. Xelloss on the other hand was still the trickster priest and Tzeentch genuinely felt that his talents were being wasted in that realm he operates in but at least he loyalties were in the right place.

Apart from that, Khorne and Slaanesh had been knocking on his door for the seventh time, demanding what was happening in the material world as he had the only key to the universe they were invading. There was no way he was going to let that Grandfather Nurgle into his domain! So far he had managed to keep them together for now.

Tzeentch was alone in his domain and his hand that could change fate hovered over the pieces, choosing which to use next in his game. His hand hovered over a King and was about to touch it until when he felt someone coming into his domain.

"Tzeentch!" A strong and feminine voice was heard. She made no attempt to show herself as she was carefully concerned in the shadows but the silhouette outline was familiar. "Do you still remember our agreement or have you decided to turn your back against it?"

Tzeentch didn't bother looking to see who it was that had called him as he was still staring at his chess board, thinking of what to do next. His hand hadn't touched the piece and swiftly moved it back. He knew that she always hidden by the shadows but her silhouette showed her outline clearly, she definitely powerful and influential in her domain for now. The one thing that distinguish him and the other Chaos Gods was that he was able to form alliances and truces with anyone as he usually be the one that would brokers these without hesitation or resentment. For now, he would agree to anything she wanted and takes his time until he was ready to strike and oppose her. Looking at his King and Queen pieces, the time wasn't right to reveal themselves.

On the right sideline was the Daemon Prince, Doombreed; he was out of his game. There was another thing on sideline was a crystallized box containing some pieces which was clearly labeled 'Graveyard of the Dead or the useless'.

On the left were his Chaos pieces that were ready to enter into his game. Each of them was powerful and deadly. Some of them could easily be recognised but some were harder to tell.

He then looked at the far side of the body where two prominent pieces stood in his way, the two Primarchs Ranma Saotome and Sanguinius. He could see beyond that were more pieces that could potential problem. Tzeentch wasn't bothered about them right now and also knew that those pieces could only be a threat to him if they were able to aid the two pieces. Eliminate Ranma and Sanguinius and the rest will fall. The Emperor was indeed a clever and worthy opponent that he had ever fought and relish the challenge presented to him.

There was a moment of silence.

"Tzeentch did you hear me? She repeated again. Tzeentch raised his hand to gesture to be quiet.

"Silence," Tzeentch whispered and moved his Dark Knight of Chaos into place. "Of course, I haven't forgotten but you mustn't forget yours." He said.

"Good . . . without me, I could have easily destroyed you and your pathetic allies instantly, it was I that allowed you to invade with interference, do not forget that."

"I won't if you won't forget your bargain too." Tzeentch said.

"I will be watching you," She said as her voice started to fade but suddenly came back stronger, "That is not the way you play chess, Tzeentch. The rules on movement you are using are illegal in that particular game." She stated.

At that moment, Tzeentch looked up and smiled. "Who said I was playing a game of Chess."

"What is it then?"

"My Grand Strategy, of course." His smile turned into a sinister smirk, which she didn't like the looks of.

***

With a blood-curdling roar, Foulspawn unleashed a powerful bolt of energy at the two. Ranma and Sailor Moon easily evade the blast. The dark bolt was extremely fast but lacked the killing potent of a Doom Bolt. Sailor Moon was making use of her magical attacks as the Plaguebearers advance on her. The minions of Nurgle advance on her sensing that she was less dangerous in close combat than the pigtailed one. Moon crouched and carefully threw her tiara attack at knee height. The spinning high-pitched tiara sliced through the Plaguebearer's cartilage of their knees. It was much more efficient and effective than attack them individual. Seeing her tiara was coming back, she easily caught it with her gloved hand and was satisfied with the rest as at least dozen Plaguebearers on the ground. She didn't have time to take a breather as more Daemons advanced on her. Arms stretched, crooked and grotesque cyclopean faces set in mindless bloodlust as they hefted their rusted Plaguesword.

She was aware of the lack of numbers and wanted to find her fellow Senshi to back them up but she couldn't leave Ranma to deal with the overwhelming number of Daemons and the Daemon Prince by himself. Ranma was about twenty metres from where she was and was creating an orgy of destruction with his Ki attacks and swordplay. All around him lay the twisted bodies of Nurgle.

Unfortunately, Sailor Moon was distracted by watching him that she failed to notice Foulspawn unleashed another bolt until it was too late. The dark bolt slammed squarely in her chest, sending her flying back at least ten metres. Her magical protection absorbed most of the energy but left her weakened and disorientated. Suddenly she felt a sticky toad like tongue wrapped around her ankle and the next thing she knew she was dragged along the ground. Moon started to panic as she was being dragged towards the open maw of the Daemon Prince and was unable to reach for the sceptre. Also the toad like tongue was coated with paralysing venom which temporary slowed down the resistance of his victims. Although Moon was strong, she could feel the stiffness in her ankle and was spreading up her leg. The Daemon Prince roared out with laughter, as he was about to enjoy his first meal on this world.

Ranma turned to see Moon was in danger immediately tried to aid her but was blocked by a wall of decaying Plaguebearers that had fleshly arrived to stop him. It seemed that Foulspawn wanted to enjoy his meal by himself and had sent every single Daemon to stop him no matter what the cost. Ranma rushed forward but the resistance he was getting from the Daemons was tougher than he had expected and was finding it difficult to hack his way through. It seemed there was no hope for the pretty Senshi, Sailor Moon that is when someone was watching this happen from a distance.

Unnoticed by Foulspawn or his Daemon minions, a black and grey cat stood quietly on a low-level wall. What made the cat different from your average cat was the small silver crest on its forehead. The cat realised that Ranma was unable to get to her in time decided to help and besides he still had a duty to Queen Serenity and any members of her family. Leaping off the way, Felix courageously rushed towards Foulspawn and Moon and pounced on the extended toad like tongue with his claws. Normally his claws wouldn't be able to cut through the tough leathery skin but the claws he was actually using were ordinary, they were miniature warp claws!

With a quick swipe, Foulspawn reeled back in pain and anger. Felix smirked in satisfaction as the Daemon Prince lashed out at his Plaguebearers in rage and frustration. The Moon Cat then quickly disappeared before anyone notice him. Moon looked at her ankle in disgust and quickly untangled the tongue in disgust but wasn't quick enough as the Daemon Prince was now towering over her with a grim smirk that promise a slow and painful death.

Suddenly Ranma appearing from nowhere stepped in between Moon and Foulspawn with grim determination. Foulspawn averted his attention to Ranma now with its blood red menacing eyes, and green foam poured from its mouth. The hulking creature bought its Plaguesword down on him in attempt to slay him. Ranma rolled to one side just as the great sword struck a two metres deep in the ground where Ranma had been but a mere hearted later. Ranma leapt to his feet and gripped the sword and lashed out with a viscous swipe, spilling open the decaying guts and pus from Foulspawn stomach. Foulspawn reeled back again feeling for the first for thousands of years, a sensation that he expected to feel against since his spawning by Nurgle, pain.

Ranma leapt back to avoid the corruptive acids and blood that was spilling out and landing just next to Sailor Moon. He watched as the Daemon Prince slowly retreated in the ranks of his Plaguebearers as it howled with fury and rage at the damage caused. Ranma glanced at his Nekoken sword and wondered how powerful was this weapon he held. He then turned to see Sailor Moon staggering back to her feet as she shook off the paralysing feeling in her legs. He immediately offered his hand, which she gladly accepted and saw that the Plaguebearers were retreating into the district rather than advance on them.

"Are you all right?" Ranma asked.

Sailor Moon nodded and glanced at the retreating Daemons. "How about you?" Ranma nodded. "Well then, we should make sure that they don't come back. We have pursued every single of them."

Ranma knew that he had to go to Nerima as soon as possible but he wanted to make sure that the situation here was sorted. He wouldn't feel comfortable with himself if he knew that he could have done more to help them.

"Sure, I don't know Juuban that well, so lead the way." Ranma replied and saw the questioning look in her eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" Ranma asked, sensing she wanted to get something off her chest.

"About what you said, did you actually mean it?" Moon asked which surprised Ranma quite a bit and was to explain when her communicator chimed. "Hang on sec."

[Sailor Moon, where are you, we need your help, now!] A voice exclaimed which almost deafen her. Ranma could hear the intense sound of battle in distance and knew that the others were in trouble and if Foulspawn were to join other daemon party, they would soon be defeated.

"Come on, we have to help the others." Moon said after receiving the relevant information and immediately dashed off with Ranma closely trailing behind her.

***

Somewhere on the astral planes . . .

Queen Serenity smiled as she silently circled the rim of her wineglass. She was glad that Ranma Saotome was true to her Honour and kept his word unlike Genma. He had already protected her daughter in her time of need. She wondered if she would be able to proceed with her next stage of her plan, which would heavily involved the Emperor's heir.

The Emperor and most of the other Primarchs was still neutral on the fact on who would betroth to but Serenity had a feeling that he was keen on the idea on Tsunami/Sasami for political reason and genuine she had a good chance in the running now. Serenity had other ideas. Lion El' Jonson and Roboute Guilliman were still secret on who they were placing their bets on and it definitely not Akane. In the end it would be Ranma Saotome who ultimately decides who he goes with and the fate of the universe.

As she was watch her daughter and Ranma leaping from roof to roof, she had that inquisitive look in her eyes for a few moments.

"Hmm . . . he may be the one I have been looking for." She then wondered if the message that she passed secretly onto Ranma had reached a certain green haired Senshi of Time yet. The Crystal Tokyo idea was shot to pieces but she had found alternative idea that could coincide with the Emperor's Imperium.

***

Ranma was wondering where Sailor Moon was going and more importantly in terms of immediate threat which the minions of Nurgle and the Daemon Prince, Foulspawn. He was impressed at the rate and speed she was going as they began their search all over Nerima. As he began to search the plague infested battlefield, all that he could see were large clouds of flies and small group Plaguebearers lurking around, ready to attack those that came near. None of them did as Ranma took down them down one by one in the search for the Sailor Scouts. In the back of his mind, he knew that he had to get to Nerima as soon as possible but first he had to make sure that the battle here was secure before anything else.

"Hey, wait up!" Ranma shouted to get her attention. Sailor Moon stopped and turned around wondering what was the hold up.

"Come on, Ranma. It's this way." She said to him.

Ranma had already caught up with her. "Do you know where you are going? I mean we been running for at least ten minutes."

"Of course I do, it's . . . erm . . . oh drat, what was it she said . . . " Moon muttered under her breath while Ranma just stared blankly at her for getting them lost.

Ranma was about to ask her where they were when . . .

"Venus Love Chain!"

"Mars Fire Ignite!"

"Jupiter Thunder Crash!"

Moon's face brightened. "Oh, it's that way! Come on, Ranma, we don't have time to sit around idly while others need our helps." She said as she pointed in the general direction on hearing those magical attacks calling.

Ranma just stared at her blankly before following her across the rooftops of Juuban. 'It's is going to one of these days, isn't it." He thought.

Ranma and Sailor Moon aka Usagi Tsukino knew they were getting close to where the other Senshi were by proximity of distance explosions and could see in the distance streaks of lightning and fire. Ranma quickly dispatched two Plaguebearers who were threatening to attack innocent bystanders who had happened to get in the way before catching up with Sailor Moon. Both of them then rushed over and found to his dismay that the Sailor Scouts were surrounded and heavily pressed by the hordes of Nurgle. Lurking behind the Plaguebearers and his minor minions was the creature he had been looking for. The grotesques and bulky Daemon Prince was shouting orders at his mindless minions in daemonic tongue in a harsh, guttural tone to continue advancing. From what Ranma could remember from the last encounter with them, he could see Sailor Jupiter and Mars holding off the Plaguebearers off but was slowly would be overwhelm soon as exhaustion and fatigue started to kick in. Mercury and Moon were doing their best to deal with those that had managed to break through under Jupiter and Mars ranged attacks. Ranma was still wondering what the hell was that guy in a Tuxedo suit was doing, was throwing exploding roses meant to intimate them or what. The Plaguebearers were just ignoring him and watched as he saw the little Nurglings heading towards him like a swarm of rats. Ranma shook his head in disbelief when he saw Tuxedo started to turn tail and run, he was much help wasn't he was what Ranma thought of him. As he looked at their dire situation, he was immediately concerned when he saw the pretty blond hair girl,

Ranma looked down at the crackling midnight blade and for some reason could sense the hungry for spirits of Daemon essence rather than human souls. Now that he been using the Nekoken blade, he realised that the rune weapon was some sort of living weapon and was beginning to wonder especially the time when he resorted to use his own Ki and Chi energy into the blade to take out Doombreed. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind as the Sailor Scouts needed help and fast especially when notice that Foulspawn was preparing another psychic blast. Ranma picked a target at random that was surrounding them and attacked. His opponent turned towards him almost in slow motion, and he raised his venomous Plaguesword to strike first. There was a moment that seemed to last forever as Ranma glared at the Daemon creature and saw in the eye of the Plaguebearer was vacant, almost unseeing, empty of compassion, only death.

Ranma now realised that these creatures could not be reasoned or bargained they only lived to serve one purpose, to destroy. Ranma swings his long pole arm weapon and felt it judder as the glowing blade struck home, cutting through the Daemon's flesh and bone. The Plaguebearer tottered as through slightly drunk, but did not fall. Ranma then thrust his weapon upward and knocked the creature in front of him in the air and followed it up with a powerful three hundred degrees slash, tearing the creature into two and taking out a few more that got within its deadly range. Ranma could smell the foul stench of the Plaguebearers behind him and back flip into the air followed by a quick drop to the ground, plunging his pole weapon into the ground. The moment that he plunges the blade into the ground, some sort of power wave surrounded Ranma and was released in all directions, sending all the Daemons around him flying everywhere.

As he rose to his feet, he was very impressed that this move did so much damage and looked down at the weapon in his hands before looking up at the next group of Plaguebearers that advanced towards them. Ranma first swing upwards with his charged bladed pole arm weapon, then hit them again wit the other end of the weapon. This instantly killed the first Plaguebearers before taking out two more with a wide arc strike, knocking back three more. Looking over to his right, he could see that Sailor Moon was pretty much handling her share of Daemons Plaguebearers as she attacked them from medium distance, avoiding their venomous Plagueswords. It was at that moment that, Sailor Mars spotted Moon first before the other. She would give her a stern talking on teamwork but deep down was relieved that she was all right although she wouldn't freely admit to that. She was also curious who was that was with her until she had a good look, it was that pigtailed martial artist, Ranma Saotome. She was about to meet the two and to find what was happening when two snarling Beast of Nurgle leapt out from nowhere to stop her.

Foulspawn sensing Ranma and Sailor Moon presences unleashed a powerful vivid green bolt towards her. Ranma glimpsed the warp bolt in the corner of his eye and with every ounce of speed leapt forward in front of Sailor Moon which with foresight, he could have used his rune sword to deflect the bolt but hey this is Ranma we are talking about. Sailor Moon realised too late that she was in the Daemon Prince line of fire and was unable to react, stood there frozen.

'This is going to hurt!" Ranma leapt forward and in slow motion took the full impact of the magical blast, sending him flying across the battlefield and smashed himself against a large tree with a loud thump. Moon was horrified to see Ranma fly over her head and quickly ran towards him, a tear ran down her cheek as she blames herself for not being aware of the danger. As she bent down and rolled him on his back, she had expected a gaping bloody hole in his chest and was in for a surprise. He was unscathed by the attack despite being flung across the street. She could have sworn that the pendant around his neck had a shimmering glow but she needed to see if he was okay and quickly checked his pulse. Moon then began to shake him and repeatedly called out his name to wake him up. Ranma groaned and muttered something quietly. His breathing was shallow and had his eyes closed and this made her more concerned about him as she thought that he had serious internal injuries. There were no external visible signs apart from the bruises and scratches.

"Ranma, speak up, I can't hear you!" Moon said as she leaned close to him.

Suddenly without warning, Ranma pulled Sailor Moon across him and he thrust the blade of his Nekoken sword into the stomach region of a Plaguebearer.

"What are doing!" Moon shouted angrily at him as Ranma slowly release his grip around her. She then looked at the Plaguebearer skewed and held there in place by his Nekoken weapon. Moon then realised that the Plaguebearer had sneak up behind and was in a position to decapitate her if Ranma had intervened.

"I said watch out behind you. You wouldn't, so I had to do it otherwise you would be dead right now," Ranma said and then turned his attention towards her and it was at that moment, he notices how close their faces were.

Ranma felt a sense of déjà vu coming on. "No problem . . . erm . . . shouldn't we go and help your friends." He notices that she was sitting on his lap for a while now.

Moon blushed even more but quickly got off his lap that she was beginning to feel comfortable. She hadn't expected to do that but there was something about him but didn't know why; there was something special about him. Even thought that Luna has firmly expressed that he was never in present in the Moon Kingdom and that scary Sailor Pluto was unsure of his true intention, and in her heart, she was knew that he was on their side. Suddenly a mighty roar of anger caused Ranma and Moon to turn their attention to the enraged Daemon Prince of Nurgle who unleashed another dark bolt at them. They immediately scatter in opposite directions as the bolt created a crater in the ground. Moon looked over to her friends and found that they couldn't help her right now as they was too busy taking handling Foulspawn's minions.

"It's looks like we have to do this ourselves, are you ready?" Ranma said, shifting the blade into its normal form of a sword.

Usagi nodded and prepared another of his tiara attacks, hoping that the Daemon Prince wouldn't be able to catch like M'Kachan did. "As ready as you be."

Ranma needed to think on his feet as he continued to evade and dodge oncoming Doom Bolts and Stream of Corruption attacks. Taking his sword in both hands, he started to concentrate his Ki energy into his blade like he had did when he fought Doombreed. He couldn't afford to replicate the attack he did before because it drained a lot out of him and also he doubts that he could do it successfully. He just concentrates his Ki into the blade to give a deadlier edge instead. Foulspawn raised his dirty talon hand and was about to take to a careful aim at Ranma as he knew there was no chance, he could evade his next shot whilst in mid air. Dark energy started to gather in the palm as the Daemon Prince concentrate on a powerful psyker spell. Ranma made no attempt to evade the oncoming shot and gave a knowing grin like he had expecting it. The next thing, Foulspawn knew it, was his hand was gone. It had been sliced cleanly off by Moon's tiara attack. Ranma cast a quick glance at Sailor Moon before launching a powerful attack from his Nekoken weapon.

With a sickening crunch, the Nekoken sword effortlessly slashed through the foul mass of the Daemon Prince, rotten flesh and blood was sent everywhere. The blade was absorbing the warp energy of the Daemon Prince as it struggles to dislodge the sword from it fresh but Ranma kept thrust the sword deeper into the mass. Ranma then stepped back and swung a blow directly into the Daemon's face, the blade paring decaying flesh from bone. Foulspawn roared out with anger and all of a sudden, Ranma thought it was no time for skill or being subtle about his attacks as he saw the Daemon Prince's sword arm swing up towards him. Ranma pulled back his sword, parried the blow aimed towards then struck again and again, hacking at Foulspawn as he mighty cleave the flesh off bone.

Foulspawn was beginning to feel something that he never thought he would feel again, the last time he felt this was ten thousand years ago, pain. Somehow this mortal's weapon was inflicting tremendous wounds and he was feeling it, he would rather face an orbital lance strike than this weapon. With a broken and guttural tone of voice, the Daemon Prince decided to call it a day and wondered where was N'Kari, he was supposed to help him in fighting the defenders of Juuban. There was no way he going to let N'Kari takes the pleasure of his defeat otherwise he would never hear the end of this for the next hundred thousand years. Foulspawn glared at the pigtailed Primarch vowing vengeance for his humiliation and cursed in his daemonic tongue that as long as sickness and disease runs rampant throughout the world. Nurgle would live forever before he was whisked away in a fog of yellow clouds and flies that engulfed the Daemon Prince and his remaining minions of Nurgle. Ranma leapt back at a safe distance, which was soon cleared up by a strong gust of wind. Afterwards, there was no trace of them.

Ranma blushed away a tear with the back of his hand due the foul stench that still lingered in the atmosphere. With a heavily breath, Ranma suddenly collapsed to one knee but kept himself from falling by using his sword as a means of support. His Primarch's physique slowly filtered and cleansed the toxins and chemicals that he had inhaled during the intense battle with the Daemon Prince. Although it would normally kill a mortal outright who ever inhaled the gas, his unique organs and genetic structure was able to sustain his body without any real harm but for some reason he felt like Hinako used her Ki sapping technique, Happö Goju-en Satsu at least three times. He could feel his strength returning back to him eventually.

"Ranma, are you okay?" A soft voice called out to him as he felt someone's hand placed on his shoulder. As he glanced over his shoulder, he recognized the hand belonged to Sailor Moon.

"Yeah, just a bit tired that's all." Ranma answered with a reassuring smile as he rose to his feet.

"I have to go now, you think you can handle the rest, Sailor Moon." Ranma said confidently as he suddenly remembered that he had to reach Nerima. The display of fighting skill that she had was impressive from his general observation and had potential with the proper training. Sheathing his Nekoken sword in its protective casing and turned to face the general direction of Nerima.

"Thank you for your help, Ranma." Moon said, causing him to stop and turned around. Ranma smiled which caused her to blush slight and turned to leap up on a medium size building in a single jump.

Sailor Moon watched as the pigtailed Primarch dressed in black roof hopping across Juuban until he was out of sight. She sighed a bit before turning around and was confronted and bombarded with questions by Sailor Jupiter, Mars and Venus and Mercury. They all wanted what happened and what were her relationship with him was. Tuxedo Mask was nowhere to be seen as always. Casting a quick glance over her shoulder, Sailor Moon wondered if that it was the last time he would be helping them and quickly dismissed the thought as they were some Plaguebearers roaming the streets of Juuban. Deep down inside her, she knew for sure that this wasn't going to be the only time they would be working together.

With a confident smile, Sailor Moon quickly told her fellow Senshi that she would answer the questions later and set out to tackle the rest of the Daemon Plaguebearers. The other Senshi blinked and surprised at the change in her character and all wondered if he had anything to do with it.

TBC . . .

***

Author Note: Finally it's finished, it took me long enough, hopefully I should get the next chapter out soon after if work and study commitments don't get in the bloody way. Seems like the older you get, the less time to do what you really want. (Signs) . . . better get started then.

Character Profile: M'Kachan - Daemon Prince of Tzeentch

M'Kachan is amongst the most cunning and devious of all Tzeentch's followers. Unlike the other Daemon Princes, he was never a mortal creature. M'Kachan is a Lord of Change, one of the incredibly powerful creatures of Chaos. Created from pure warp energy by the Chaos God Tzeentch to do his bidding.

M'Kachan disdains physical combat and relies on his formidable psychic powers and mastery of illusion and trickery to defeat his foes to an extent unparalleled by any other Lord of Change. He particularly relishes matching his intellect and cunning against those of a worthy foe, and has even been known to spare such opponents into order to allow himself the pleasure of matching wits against them against at some time in the future.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 12/12/03

Version 2.0 16/02/04