Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Secrets Untold ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello people! Thanks for all the reviews and I hope you guys like this chapter as much as you like the last 2 chapters. Anyway Ja ne till the end of the chapter!

Last Time: The door opened to reveal a young girl about the age of 13 with short black hair to her shoulders. "Hello, my name is Nabiki Tendo and this is my friend Ranma. We're looking for Hakura?"

Sorry! Hakura is spelled wrong! It's Haruka!

Chapter 3: Secrets Untold

Hotaru smiled."Hi! My names Hotaru. Haruka-papa's been expecting you! Come in!" The over energenic-girl said.

"Whos at the door Hotaru?" An ocean-haired girl came into sight. "Michiru-mama, this is Haruka-papa's friends." Hotaru said. Michiru smiled. "Hello, I'm Michiru Kaioh. It's nice to met you. Harukas out back practicing her martial arts. Just follow Hotaru. Oh! Are you two hungry? Lunch should be ready in about a half-an-hour." Ranma and Nabiki nodded then followed Hotaru out back.

Outside in the back, there was a short blonde haired woman striking the air. She noticed the new arrivals and turned to them.

"Hi Nabiki, long time no see." Nabiki smirked. "So wheres the money you owe me Haruka?" Haruka sweatdropped. "You never do forget Nabiki do you?" Nabiki shuck her head. Haruka finally noticed Ranma behind her. "So whos your friend?" Nabiki smirked evily. "This is Ranma Soatome. Best martial artist I know."

Haruka brightened up. "Oh really, so how about we have a friendy sparring match then?" Ranma started to sweat big-time. Nabiki knew what Ranma was gonna say so she pushed him forward and smiled innocently when he/she turned his/her head ever so slightly to glare at her.

Ranma returned her attention back to Haruka. "Sure why not?" Ranma walked out a few feet away from her and stood there waiting for Haruka's attack. Haruka threw a slow right but when Ranma dodged easily, she dicided to take it up a notch. Haruka was soon kicking and punching at full speed but Ranma still dodged.

"Your pretty good, but you lack on speed." Ranma said, dodging another one of Haruka's fists. Harkua growled. Ranma decided to end the fight. She jumped over Haruka's kick and pushed a pressure point, that Dr. Tofu showed him, and it paralyzed Haruka's whole body.

Ranma showed her ego-beaming-smile. "Give up?" Haruka was really surprised by this. "Yeah." She had amit defeat, for the first time. Ranma un-paralyzed. Hotaru, who saw the whole fight, ran up to them and asked, "Are you alright Haruka-mama, Ran-chan?" Ranma mentally winced. "Yeah Hotaru we're fine."Haruka said with a smile.

"Everyone Lunch is ready!" Michiru's voice rang threw the hall. Everyone went inside and sat down for lunch. Michiru set down a big platter of food.

"So Nabiki, how do you know Haruka?" Michiru asked eating some chips. Nabiki smiled. "I met her a long time ago. Me, my dad, my older sister Kasumi, and my little sister Akane, were visiting my dad's friend Katomo. Well I got bored waiting at his house so I went out to get some ice cream. I was walking down the street when I was surounded by some boys who were idiots. Haruka came along and 'conviced' them to leave me alone. So I bought her some ice cream and we became friends.'

(I know your thinking Nabiki-the-Ice-Queen-making-a-friend!? Okay are you out of your mind?! And my answer is yes!!! o.0)

"She lost a bet with me a now owes me," Nabiki whipps out her calculator."well with 4 years intrest, you now owe me 1,569,257.500 yen." Everyone sweatdropped.

Michiru turned to Ranma and smiled. "Well Ranma, care to tell us something about you?" Ranma smiled. "Well actually my names Ranko Soatome. My brothers name is Ranma Soatome, and people sometimes get it mixed up, and the only reason why she calls me that is because she knows it gets on my nerves." Ranma glared at Nabiki. "Oh and by the way, I won't be staying here. Don't get me wrong, but I only came to keep Nabiki company. My bros gonna be staying. That is okay right?"

Haruka and Michiru looked at eachother for a moment then nodded. "Alright. If you guys don't mind, I would like to take a look around." Ranma said getting up from his chair. "Hotaru, why don't you show Ranko around?" Haruka suggested. Hotaru bounced out of her chair and grabbed Ranko's hand. "Lets go!" She practiclly kidnapped Ranko. Michiru smiled then looked down at the plater of food she had set down. It was practiclly gone besides some chips, and 1 sandwhich.

Nabiki pulled out a paper and said. "Now Haruka, lets see how your gonna pay me back." Haruka groaned out loud and let her head smack into the table.

*****************************************

Hotaru and Ranma walked down the street, that is until Ranma jumped onto the fence. Hotaru looked up at her curiously.

"Why are you walking on the fence?" She asked outloud. Ranma smirked and looked down at her. "It's balance practice Hotaru. Wan'na try?" Ranma held out her hand to Hotaru. "I don't know Ranko, what if I fall?" Ranma laughed alittle. "I won't let ya fall Hotaru. Come on." Hotaru took Ranko's hand after a few moments. Ranko pulled her up and helped her steady on the fence. Hotaru was really kinda scared and excited at the same time. Hotaru took steps forward very very slowly.

She didn't even notice when Ranma let go of her until she looked back and saw that Ranma was about 7 feet away from her. Hotaru then lost her balance and started to fall. She closed her eyes waiting for impact but it never came. She cracked one eye open and saw Ranma grinning down at her.

"See told ya I wouldn't let ya fall." Ranma was about to set her down when her danger sense was going ballistic. Ranma stopped and looked around.

His snese was right cause a snake looking creature came crashing threw the wall. It tured its head and lunged at them. Ranma of course jumped out of the way and landed about 20 feet where the just were.

"You go and find somewhere to hid Hotaru, I'll take care of this thing." Ranma said before attacking the snake thing before Hotaru could even argue.

Hotaru pull out her communication watch. "Everybody get down to the-" She glanced around and saw a familiar building. "-Come to Winter St. Hurry!" She flipped it closed and looked around for an ally to transform.

After Ranma jumped away from Hotaru he came up behind the youma-snake and kicked where its temple would be. The youma went flying about 7 feet. It staggered up.

Ranma was busy ignoring the pain in her leg.

'Damit! What is that thing made of?!' Ranma thought. The youma got back up and turned to Ranma ready for another attack. Ranma was already in a defensive stance. The youma lunged but Ranma side-stepped and used Katsu Tenshin Amaguriken on its open side. It hit the ground hard. Ranma didn't give it time to recover. "Moko Takabisha!" The blast left Ranma's hands and hit the youma straight in the back.

***********************************************

Thanks for reading and be sure to review too! I'll update soon. Ja ne!

~White Fox 612~