Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay people, I got a lot of emails saying Sailor Ceres has already been done by the original creator of Sailor Moon. I know this and you must think about the first chapter. I said my versions of scouts were from a different dimension, and later on I'll explain more but that would ruin the story now wouldn't it? Don't worry I'll explain more later, anyway, hope you like it!

"Talking" (Japanese)

=talking Chinese=

`Thinking'

-Telepath-

@flashbacks@

Ranma-male type

Ranma-chan~ female type

Chapter 7: New Appearances

Cologne hopped down the streets of Nerima having just gotten back from China.

@Flashback@

=Elder Ku Lon, you must understand the importance of this situation! You must talk to the boy immediately!= One of the elders insisted.

=We have received a letter from the Musk emperor. We already made a peace treaty with him and the reborn Saffron. They are sending their followers to you son in law to train him. If he dies the world is doomed!" Another Elder said.

=Ku Lon, the dragon has awakened and is looking for his master. Bring the boy this scroll, you must hurry. You are to send word when you think the battle with begin so that we can send our best worriers.= The elder handed Cologne a scroll that looked brand new but wasn't. If not for the spell it would have crumpled long ago.

@End Flashback@

Cologne hurried down the streets until she saw her grandchild with a sad and distressed look on her face.

"What's wrong Shampoo?" Shampoo looked up her face had a look of pain on it.

"Great grandmother, Ranma not in Nerima! Shampoo look everywhere! He no place to be found!" Shampoo looked to the ground.

Cologne narrowed her eyes before concentrating hard on the tracking spell she had put on him. Good thing to. She found his signal very far away and weak. `Gods no!' she thought.

"Shampoo! Go, close down and head northeast. Bring Mousse with you and hurry! Do not stop for anything!" She headed towards Ranma leaving a very confused Shampoo behind her.

***************************

Setsuna, or rather Sailor Pluto looked at the time lines. She couldn't see Crystal Tokyo anymore. She saw a kingdom alright. Just not the sailor's kingdom they had worked so hard for. In front was a man with black hair, and next to him was a woman with brown hair. She couldn't see their faces but she sure as hell saw the children in front of them. There was Usagi and herself! Why was she so short and innocent looking!? Why was her princess the same height as her?! Why were they children?!

"Well my friend, you look as though you've seen a ghost."

Pluto whirled around and dropped her jaw.

"Couldn't keep your eyes off me then and still can't! Who could resist me anyway? I'm so gorgeous!"

"Quit teasing her you idiot! She probably thought we were dead!"

Pluto regained her composure and stared wide eyed at her long time thought dead friends.

" How?" Was all she could come up with, and it was very weak.

"Well you see my friend, that is a secret you can't know yet."

Setsuna groaned, these were her only really close friends that she could actually show her true self to. "Why not? Please tell me Sirius!

"Sorry but can't go against Ceres's. She's scary when mad." Sirius Knight said finally coming into the light.

He had silvery red eyes and gold, not blonde, messy hair to his shoulders. Instead of a cape and armor, her wore magically enhanced black baggy pants, a black sleeveless turtle neck shirt, and a white vest outlined in gold. On the back was a gold sun, a black star over lapping a silver moon that was also inside the sun and had signs for all of the elements around representing the rays. In his a hand he held a giant 12 foot tall black sword on his shoulder.

"Hey I heard that! One more word And I'll tell her what you did a few years ago!" Sailor Ceres stepped further into the light to give Sirius a good smack on the head.

Her eyes were a dark blue, and had dark blue hair to mid back to match. She had the same magically enhanced clothes except her shirt was light blue.

Sirius Knight ignored Ceres's last comment, and smiled at Pluto. "I guess your gonna want some answers about Crystal Tokyo huh?"

Pluto made her way over to him and hit his head with her time key meaning `hell yeah!'.

"Hey why does everyone pick on me?" Sirius said rubbing his head.

"We really can't tell you much without permission from our prince. We're sorry." Ceres said avoiding eye contact. Pluto thought a moment and then smile a very rare smile. She pushed them further into the time gate and took out a book that Hotaru had given her on Christmas. "Anyone for cards?"

*********************************

Ranma had just gotten threw with teaching these girls the basic katas. He sat down on the roof looking up at the sky. It sunny out and not a rain cloud in the sky.

`Maybe I should, wait a minute I got it!' Ranma leap off the roof and went into the house. He went into his room and searched threw his pack. `I know I put'em in here now where are they?' He thought. After a few moments of digging, he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a scroll, unrolled it and started to read it.

He scanned down it until he came to what he was looking for. He quickly got up and went in search of Hotaru, after reading what he needed to know.

He found her doing her math homework outside. He walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled at him.

"What do you need Ranma?" She asked sweetly.

He smiled at her sweetness which reminded him of Kasumi.

"Well I think I have a cure for your loss of energy. If you want to try it then it's up to you?" He said. His words bringing hope and eagerness to her soul.

"Really?! You can cure my condition?!" Hotaru beamed quickly forgetting her math homework.

"Hey squirt, I promise ya I'll find ya a cure one way or another okay? Now are ya up to it?" Ranma ruffled her hair smiling.

"Yeah! What do I do?" Hotaru jumped up barely coming up to his shoulder.

"All you have to do is turn around and stay perfectly still alright?" Ranma said, seeing her nod and turn around he started to concentrate. He searched her aura, seeing it blocked in a number of places he pushed all the right pressure points, being careful to hurt Hotaru. He mixed his ki into the points, breaking the seal that was on them.

Hotaru closed her eyes and waited for Ranma to continue. She felt him start and was mildly surprised it didn't hurt. But once he started to mix his ki into the points she felt something inside her snap and she could hear Mistress 9 screaming inside her head, but she never moved a muscle. She felt like a heavy burden had been lifted from her shoulders when he was doing. She could no longer feel Mistress 9 in her.

"Alright Hotaru I'm done. Your probably wondering what I did huh?" Ranma asked. Hotaru smiled and nodded. She sat down next to him waiting for him to explain.

"Well you see I read you aura and saw that it was blocked in all different places. I tried to unlock them but I had to use my ki in order to get them going again. So I used this technique that bound some of your ki to your blood cells and that's it. Cool huh? Let's go out and celebrate with Ice Cream!" Ranma smiled as she jumped up to her feet, gave him and hug before running in and telling her adopted parents.

He smiled to himself before getting up and heading inside, but a loud crashing sound interrupted him. He quickly jumped onto the wall and saw what the problem was. Their was a bear looking creature with red eyes, yellow fur and a weird bat thing flying above him. It spotted him and started for him. He mentally cursed when Hotaru and her parents came running out.

"Hotaru get out of here! I'll take care of it!" He yelled never breaking eye contact and charged the bear before it could get even closer. He used his speed to get in front of it and threw a punch at its gut but got smacked away. Straight into a wall. He stumbled out of the crater he made and clutched his head painfully. He didn't notice its paw until it was too late and was hit across the street leaving a trail in the cement behind him. He had a huge gash on his left side, blood flowing freely.

The outer scouts showed up right as the thing was approaching Ranma and went into defensive mode. Uranus and Neptune distracted the bear like thing as Saturn got Ranma out of there. They weren't fairing very well and were knocked away before either of them could call out their attack. The thing walked towards Saturn and Ranma giving a twisted smirk and raising its claw to deliver the killing blow until it was hit across the road by a staff that belonged to non other than Cologne.

"Be gone you sorry excuse for a demon." She said calmly and sending out a large amount of ki and disintegrating both ugly monsters. She turned towards Hotaru who was currently healing Ranma's wound. She stood quietly until she was done before speaking.

"Child, you are the senshi of Saturn are you not?"

Hotaru looked surprised but stepped in front of Ranma holding her glaive ready for attack before nodding. She watched the old women carefully and waited for her parents to recover.

***************************************************

Ceres put down 4 aces and smiled in accomplishment as she watched her companion's faces twist into distrust.

"That's 5 times in a row! You're cheating!" Sirius `yelled pointing an accusing finger at Ceres.

"I have to agree with Sirius for once this time." Pluto said collecting the cards and shuffling them.

"Oh come on guys! A little luck isn't cheating. Besides, I'm more skilled at playing cards then you 2." Ceres grinned and picked up her hand which Pluto had just handed out.

"Ceres, most card games are based on luck and this game just happens to be one of those games!" Sirius said. He smirked then laid down his hand.

"Ha! 4 aces! Now who's lucky!?" Sirius beamed, his ego showing its bright colors.

"Sorry Sirius! 5Aces! I win!" Ceres laid down her hand.

"You're both wrong. Read em and weep you simple mind beings. 6 Aces!" Pluto said smirking in triumph.

Ceres and Sirius sweat dropped and looked tat Pluto like she was crazy.

"How did you get 6 aces out of 5 cards?" Ceres asked.

"Hey aren't their only 4 aces in a deck?" Sirius asked staring at the cards earning him 2 lumps on the head.

******************************************************

Sorry it took me so long. Schools been interfering with my social life plus I've been on major writers block until a few days ago. Hope you like the chappy so review!

~White Fox 612~