Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tsunami ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tsunami

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Ranma

Serena approached the dojo with a heavy heart. It hurt her to know that her closest friends were not supporting her decision to go to collage in America. Serena sighed in two days she would leave for SanFransico California, and leave everything she knows behind. It was a big step for her, but it was something she needed and wanted to do.

Serena sighed again, and looked around. Oddly there seemed to be no one about the streets of Nerma. Cautshly she looked around for anything out of the ordinary, looking for some sign of trouble. Seeing none she continued on her way to her family's dojo. She could feel eyes on her yet when she turned around nobody was there. Walking to the front door Serena knocked waited a moment, then when nothing happened entered to dojo senses alert for any danger.

SURPRISE!!!!! Yelled numerous voices. Friends and family all wishing her well on the journey she was about to start surrounded Serena. Serena was bombarded with hugs and wishes of good luck.

`I am so proud of you Serena' said Akane. Akane was a young woman about 18 years old; she had short bluish black hair. And had the build of a martial artist. Akane was Serena's cousin and they were close as sisters. Akane had trusted Serena with secrets that know one else knew. Akane also knew about Serena's past as a Sailor Scout.

` Ya Bunny, it's good to see you reaching your goals' said Ranma. Ranma was Serena's Sensei; he was a tall man at age 18. He was Akane's fiancé. Ranma had black hair tied in a braid with a muscular build to him; he was a master martial artist. Ranma was the one who had been teaching Serena the arts for the last four years.

Over the last few years Akane's family and Ranma's family had been trying to get the two married, but with outside influences made everything extremely difficult. Namely it was Ranma's countless fiancé that were the problem they kept on getting in the way of things and causing lots of misunderstandings between Ranma and Akane. Because of this Ranma lead an interesting life, one that promised to never be boring.

`You bring honor to the family' Said Soun Tendo, Serena's Uncle.

` And money to my pocket' Said Nabiki, one of two older cousins.

`It's just a joy to have you around Serena; I'll miss having you around in the ketuan. Said Kasumi, the eldest Tendo daughter. Kasumi had been teaching Serena how to get around in a kitchen for the last few years, and now Serena was able to cook quite well.

`I'm so happy', Said a teary eyed Serena. `I'm going to miss being with all of you so much! I love this town, there is always something going on. I'll miss all of you very much, and I won't forget any of my training, I'm sure I'll find some use for it in America.'

The party went on much like that, Serena saying her goodbyes and rembering all the friends she had made in Nerma. There was Shampoo and Mousse, two friends who always gave Serena free ramen. Ukyo who gave hr free samples of Okanomiagi (I don't know how to spell it but you get the point). And of course Ryoga who was always giving her bad directions. And the many other people of Nerma who each had a special place in her heart.

As night fell it was time for Serena to go home. ` Goodbye everyone, I'll miss you all while I'm in America but I'll write I promise!' said Serena as she left to board the train that would take her home.

Ok that was chapter one, tell me what you think. The crossover will be coming in later chapters. Just a hint to tell you who it's with. Does any one rember the 80's? The cartoons from the 80's? Well you're in for a treat then. Stay tuned, you'll find out soon enough. If you're really good, and want it bad enough I just might add another couple of factors to this crossover to make it really fun. How about you tell me what you think? And after chapter 2 is out you tell me for sure whom you want me to add to this crossover. Well I just want a few reviews and good one's make chapters come out sooner!

------ADB------