Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ wild moon ❯ Here's Ranma? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Wild Moon


Chapter one Here's Ranma?

Nodoka was Reading a letter, and had a small smile on her face. Her son was coming home today. It had been 10 years since she has last seen him; it was when he was 3, her husband had taken Ranma on a training trip, convinced her to sign a seppuku promise stating that Ranma would be a man among men or commit seppuku. There was one small problem about her son's return though, he had a cursed form, a girl. Nodoka would have to throw away the contract, she would have never have forced it anyway. She would also have to get ready for Ranma's arrival.
**********
The streets of Juuban were wet from the afternoon's rain, and the citizens were already out and about, but they saw something that made them stop. A panda walking down the street on two legs like a person. Next to the panda was a young girl about 13. She was wearing a Chinese style shirt and black pants. Her hair was long blond, and tied in a ponytail on each side. At the base of the pigtails it looked like a pair of meatballs. The girl turned to the panda, "Are we almost there yet old man?" she asked. The panda held up a sign [We are here now.] The girl looked up and smiled. They opened the gate and went in, and the girl knocked on the door. Nodoka answered, "Hai?" and opened the door. The girl spoke in a small voice, "long time no see, mom." Nodoka's eye's opened wide, "Ranma?" she asked. Ranma nodded, "Come in, tell me about your travels." Ranma agreed and went in.
********
"...So the guide said that since the Musk dropped an artifact in the girl spring, the curse is permanent. There used to be something that reversed it, but it was destroyed." Ranma explained what happened to her mom and younger brother Sammy. "So this whole mess is Genma's fault." Nodoka said fixing Genma with an icy stare. "Well, I guess that since you're permanently a girl now you'll have to wear proper girl clothes." Ranma thought to herself {well I guess I'll have to. It shouldn't be that bad, since I am now a girl} Nodoka spoke up, "I also think it would be wise to change your name, Ranma is to much of a boy's name." Ranma facefaulted, I think Serena would be a good name." Ranma sweatdropped. Sammy spoke up, "Hey, 'Serena' your hair looks like a pair of meatballs, maybe you should be called meatball head." Ranma heard that "O yea? Well you're a kaloofa." She said "What's a kaloofa?" Sammy asked, "It's a secret." Ranma said and Sammy sweatdropped. Ranma giggled, "Come on I'll tell you about what happened on the training trip." Ranma said, "Ok, Serena." They both laughed then Ranma, or Serena, started telling Sammy about the trip, while Nodoka took Genma to talk.

End of Chapter 1